Reviews for Change of Fate
*Faints at how good this story is.* GREAT WORK!
Revliledpembroke chapter 28 . 8/22
I really have trouble understanding Anakin's manic need to know everything about everyone. Especially given that once the Chancellor reveals his true identity, he'll probably be totally fine with Sidious keeping secrets from him, but not the otherwise good-intentioned secrets kept by his family and friends.

Then again, two mysterious people could appear on my bed right now and I probably wouldn't push for too much of an explanation, being rather content that some people have secrets and if they want them to remain so, they keep them, you know... secret.
gdhgdv chapter 6 . 8/9
Um you said this happened after empire strikes back then why did Luke explain return of the Jedi storyline to obi wan.
I do think you did a wonderfully job though
jeanosauryehet27 chapter 44 . 7/10
Ugh... I somehow kinda like this story but... I hated that Luke and Leia hidden their identity so long and it also makes Anakin lost trust with them so he fell to the dark side so fast! And Obi-Wan was an idiot... an idiot... And Anakin was kept in the dark and he felt that he wasn't trusted for Luke and Leia's secrets... I felt pity for Leia... she wasn't given any chance to go back to the future where Anakin was still a Jedi and never go back to the dark side... and they were sent in the Alternate Reality for damn it! But I like the ending... So I like the story
Tusu1 chapter 30 . 5/22
I think you've kept Luke and Leia's secret for to long. Its no longer believable; it maddening. Every chapter where the secret goes, for no sensible reason tempts me to abandon this fic permanantely. Anyone, whether they've watched the movies or not, can tell that the twins secret is speeding up Anakins descent into darkness.

Why would a wife keep a secret, when it means losing her husbands trust?

Why would a friend keep a secret, when it means losing friendship?

Why would a son keep a secret, if it means losing both his father and mother?
XxElementalStormxX chapter 1 . 2/27
Be careful for what you wish for luke
ThomasNealy chapter 27 . 2/15
I still don't understand why Anakin finding out is such a bad thing. At this point it could only help things if he found out.
ThomasNealy chapter 16 . 2/15
Their own insistence on keeping secrets is just going to drive him to the dark side even faster. They Need to just tell him the truth and stop hiding it. Maybe if Obi shows him support about Padama it would help as well. I always thought that the Jedi caused the whole mess to begin with. If they did not force people to abandon all emotion Anikin would never have trusted The Emperor in the first place.
ThomasNealy chapter 3 . 2/15
Well she sure is a spoiled narrow minded bitch.
What was the point. They're all so stupid. Bad things happened anyway. They saw all the signs. Even worse they knew. Idiots.
I don't like obi here. He's an idiot. Purposely drawn out idiocy like some tv series.
They should have learned their lesson. Secrets are bad
But leai seems so weak here
Didn't realize how old this was lol
Keep going