Reviews for Change of Fate
NakedFury chapter 1 . 1/13
what a pansy ass Luke this is.

Ohh Father helped me kill Palpatine, he is redeemed.

Fuck that shit. The guy killed young children and like Leia said millions. One half assed act wont change shit.
ThunderSphinx chapter 41 . 1/7
OMG that poor child. Poor Aalya :( Being born both deaf AND BLIND!? I can't imagine :(
And I doubt their parents could afford treatment. And the baby's father's paralysis. I've always known that not everyone who fought for the Empire was evil. They fought because they had no choice. It is good to see that reflected here, even if it is sad. :(

Hopefully Anakin will use his Force talents for Healing for now on. He would make a GREAT healer. Just imagine, with his skills, his power, and his heart, he can do a TREMENDOUS AMOUNT OF GOOD :)

And hopefully he can cure Aalya :)))

Speaking of Anakin, it took a lot of guts to do what he did. Coming forth like that. Let us hope that it doesn't follow his family around for the rest of his life. Being the children and wife of the former Darth Vader can't be good.

Great story, keep it up!
annik92 chapter 44 . 12/17/2016
I very much loved this story from beginning to end, well almost to the end, I feel like you might as well have smacked me in the face with a "and then she/he woke up an it all turned out to be a dream" in that last chapter, which is a big no no!
I think they should just have returned to their timeline and "merged" with themselves, gotten memories from both times, or something like that.
I kinda just feel like it was a waste of my time reading this story now, I'm sorry, I might be the only one feeling this, but I am NOT a fan of the ending.
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 44 . 12/13/2016
Wow! As much as this ending hurt, it was good. It makes Leia naming her third child "Anakin" so much more sweet. Loved this story.
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 42 . 12/12/2016
Giggle, giggle :). Luke hasn't met her and he's still describing Mara as the girl he's looking for.
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 35 . 12/11/2016
Yikes! I have seriously never read a story like this before. I've read plenty of time traveling Star Wars fanfics, but this is completely different. As much as it hurts, I love it!
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 30 . 12/11/2016
AAAAH! I'm panicking here!
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 25 . 12/11/2016
HA! I just died :D! Anakin over protective of his girl chasing Han with a lightsaber! That is hilarious!

AAAH! He wants to freeze her boyfriend then give his blessing!? This is awesome! :D

Now that's quality father/daughter time :)!

Oh! the end of this chapter makes me sad :(
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 22 . 12/11/2016
That landing had me kind of tense. I've seen the movie (granted only a few time) but it still had me going. Awesome!

Uh oh! I would probably be trying to either hide behind Anakin or slip away quietly if I saw and angry Mace Windu.
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 20 . 12/10/2016
Aw! So sweet! Leia really needs her daddy! Love this.

I think Anakin has met his match in Leia.

Yay! So glad Leia loves her father now :)!
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 19 . 12/10/2016
I love how Anakin sees Obi-wan’s warnings as points between him and Luke. :)

Whoa! Leia is close with Anakin now to be able to affect him like that.
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 18 . 12/10/2016
Father/son time and mother/daughter time. Yay!

Oh, poor Padme.

Woohoo! Here we go!
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 17 . 12/10/2016
Yay! Leia loves her daddy!
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 15 . 12/10/2016
Uh oh! How are Luke and Obi-wan going to find there way out of this one?
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 14 . 12/10/2016
Anakin is teaching Luke lightsaber technique in the middle of a battle? Typical Skywalkers! :)

Oh crap! Sidious knows about Leia!
1,586 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »