Reviews for Change of Fate
FanficAddict chapter 44 . 1/2
THIS IS SUCH AN AMAZING FIC! Loved reading it!
Bakh chapter 2 . 9/29/2017
Luke hasn't done anything. I can understand you wanted Leia to be saved by Anakin but you didn't have to make Luke so useless.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/21/2017
Why Is Leia so helpless and/or stupid... mostly stupid?
Guest chapter 2 . 7/9/2017
k
I'm Me chapter 44 . 6/26/2017
This story was great! And personally the ending was beautiful! Since the beginning I didn't want Luke and Leia to change their past so that their future would be different. I feel like the canon story of the movies were important to the characters and suddenly just changing what they went through like it never happened just didn't sit well with me. So in my mind, I kinda did hope that they had been sent to an alternate universe where they could change the past, and change that certain universe's future without changing Luke and Leia's original canon story timeline. So the final chapter was very satisfying to me knowing that the twins went back to their original universe and everything is still the same and unchanged from the canon story, but at least having changed the future of an alternate dimension :). The last chapter almost had me crying! It was great, I wish I could see the alternate universe Anakin interact with Han Solo, or maybe looking him up to see what kind of guy he is and what he looks like and knowing he'll get with Leia lol, now that would be fun to read! Overprotective father Anakin :D
ForceMagic chapter 25 . 6/25/2017
oh the irony
NakedFury chapter 1 . 1/13/2017
what a pansy ass Luke this is.

Ohh Father helped me kill Palpatine, he is redeemed.

Fuck that shit. The guy killed young children and like Leia said millions. One half assed act wont change shit.
ThunderSphinx chapter 41 . 1/7/2017
OMG that poor child. Poor Aalya :( Being born both deaf AND BLIND!? I can't imagine :(
And I doubt their parents could afford treatment. And the baby's father's paralysis. I've always known that not everyone who fought for the Empire was evil. They fought because they had no choice. It is good to see that reflected here, even if it is sad. :(

Hopefully Anakin will use his Force talents for Healing for now on. He would make a GREAT healer. Just imagine, with his skills, his power, and his heart, he can do a TREMENDOUS AMOUNT OF GOOD :)

And hopefully he can cure Aalya :)))

Speaking of Anakin, it took a lot of guts to do what he did. Coming forth like that. Let us hope that it doesn't follow his family around for the rest of his life. Being the children and wife of the former Darth Vader can't be good.

Great story, keep it up!
annik92 chapter 44 . 12/17/2016
I very much loved this story from beginning to end, well almost to the end, I feel like you might as well have smacked me in the face with a "and then she/he woke up an it all turned out to be a dream" in that last chapter, which is a big no no!
I think they should just have returned to their timeline and "merged" with themselves, gotten memories from both times, or something like that.
I kinda just feel like it was a waste of my time reading this story now, I'm sorry, I might be the only one feeling this, but I am NOT a fan of the ending.
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 44 . 12/13/2016
Wow! As much as this ending hurt, it was good. It makes Leia naming her third child "Anakin" so much more sweet. Loved this story.
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 42 . 12/12/2016
Giggle, giggle :). Luke hasn't met her and he's still describing Mara as the girl he's looking for.
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 35 . 12/11/2016
Yikes! I have seriously never read a story like this before. I've read plenty of time traveling Star Wars fanfics, but this is completely different. As much as it hurts, I love it!
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 30 . 12/11/2016
AAAAH! I'm panicking here!
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 25 . 12/11/2016
HA! I just died :D! Anakin over protective of his girl chasing Han with a lightsaber! That is hilarious!

AAAH! He wants to freeze her boyfriend then give his blessing!? This is awesome! :D

Now that's quality father/daughter time :)!

Oh! the end of this chapter makes me sad :(
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 22 . 12/11/2016
That landing had me kind of tense. I've seen the movie (granted only a few time) but it still had me going. Awesome!

Uh oh! I would probably be trying to either hide behind Anakin or slip away quietly if I saw and angry Mace Windu.
1,592 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »