Reviews for Change of Fate
Guest chapter 3 . 12h ago
... Sad for wet blanket Elia, pole is still shoved up her ass... Hope ani pulls it out
Ant-Carrying-A-Rubber-Tree chapter 44 . 8/28/2014
Oh my god, I loved this story so much! It hurt, but it hurt in all the right ways and was very realistic. This was very beautiful!
Sue Clover chapter 14 . 8/28/2014
Okay, if he realizes Leia is Anakin's daughter, he has to realize there's time travel involved. And that will raise more questions than answers.
Zombie-Jedi-Nightwing chapter 44 . 8/2/2014
Oh my gosh, this is the greatest story ever! I'm serious! It was so long, with a beautiful plot! It made me laugh, cry, grin, and scream during different chapters and it was unbelievable. Great job!
Zombie-Jedi-Nightwing chapter 18 . 7/31/2014
Dude, I am so so so so so glad that I'm reading this story now, because if you left cliffhangers and then were delayed in real life, I would've died!

This is one of the best stories ever written, one that makes readers laugh and cry at the same time! Great job!
Zombie-Jedi-Nightwing chapter 2 . 7/30/2014
Woho! This story is epic! I love it! No cheesy moments, nothing cliché. Just awesomeness and excitement! The only thing I see wrong so far is why didn't Leia hear Master Halcyon call him "Anakin". Hm, maybe she was t far away. Oh well. Great job!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/13/2014
I'm glad the beans have been spilled. These timetravel events always get so messy when they're covered with secrets.
Cartman1701 chapter 30 . 5/20/2014
To anyone who reads this story, don't. This story could have been told in 3 chapters. Instead you get nothing but whining, crying and stupidity from all of the characters written. This author has the ability to write a great story and wasted it on this.
Harouki chapter 32 . 3/23/2014
32 chapters of a great butterfly...

And nothing changed. Bravo.

I'm sure some people think this is a good story but when nothing changes from canon, it's crap.

Anakin still falls.
Yvonne Jackson chapter 44 . 3/13/2014
Hay,
Ich finde die Geschichte super !
Genial !
Nach so einer Geschichte habe ich schon lange gesucht :)!
Dein Schreibstil ist unglaublich toll und man fühlt mit den Personen in der Geschichte !

Weiter so !

Yvonne

PS : Tut mir leid wegen dem schlechtem Englisch , aber eigentlich bin ich Deutsch
guest chapter 2 . 1/24/2014
Anakin saves Leia
Leia feels like a spoiled little daddy's daughter
That sentence is so good.
i almost always have to laugh, and the characters are so good described.
Thank you so much.
shadoefax chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
characterization wasn't really up to standards here, most particularly with luke and leia. however, i understand that it's really hard to capture this (most especially in a really long story). even so, the story was enjoyable. keep writing!
marthakun95 chapter 44 . 1/18/2014
I loved this story! I felt bad for Leia though, she was so happy because she thought she was going to have her parents with her and then...nothing :( but you did an excellent job with this fic.
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 44 . 1/14/2014
What a wonderful and thrilling story! :)
Taromaru chapter 44 . 12/15/2013
Not a bad story. Though the characterization of Luke and Leia irked me at times (I mean, their war with the Empire was at least as terrible as the Clone Wars, yet they act like they act like they never experienced bloodshed or harsh conditions before), I enjoyed this story for the most part.

To the Guest: Ah hello, ANGST story. Of course everything was going to go downhill inevitably. *You're* the fucking moron for having the expectation that the situation would be so easily resolved with Luke and Leia's presence. Next time you review a story, why don't you actually spark the synapses in your cerebral cortex before you make a response that doesn't make you sound ignorant.
1,516 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »