Reviews for Does This Happen Often?
Gratia Astra chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Reviews, yes. Tar and feathers, hell no. Lots and lots laughter from a delighted reader, hell yes.
True Texan chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
This is GENIUS! I really liked how all the dialog was between Arwen and King Thranduil. It was definitively a creative perspective to your story.
Ynnealay chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
hah! I can almost imagine writing the story from Legolas and Aragorn's perspective, it would be much more serious. Usually, when I read a story with Legolas and Aragorn stuck in a cave it's Angst genre. I loved this and it made me smile. You just made my day. :)
jade chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
short and funny, i loved it! though i usually prefer longer readings this was good in different ways. it was creative to see the point of view from thranduil and arwen and i can imagine they would react that way in the original story :)
gginsc chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Cute! Funny!
Glasses chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
You should post another chapter from Aragorn and Legolas' POV. THAT would be funny. You should also have the gaurds come in just as Legolas is about to strangle Estel.

Just a suggestion, of course, but I think it would be funny.

Or scary.
LiQuYu chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
lol. Arwen and Thranduil... what an unlikely alliance. Perhaps they should scheme to lock up their husband and son to prevent them from getting into trouble? An amusing story )
Destined Darkness chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
lol that is crack uplol "does this happen often" lol it's crack up i love that saying
Peregrin Ionad chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
I loved this and am off to read the sequel...however, I have several things to add to you 'list':

*Sharp object-yes that includes twigs!

*human settlements

*magic

*trees

*wargs-or any other furry animal with evil tendancies

*hey, why don't they just avoid each other, and get it over with!

Pip
Mara-DragonMaster chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
"“Ah, but this isn’t a cave,” Arwen explained, echoing her husband’s argument, “it is a cellar.”

“It is underground and liable to collapse. Therefore a cave,” Thranduil replied coolly, echoing his son’s reply."

This is SO funny! I loved lines of dialogue like the one above and the one below:

"“Yes. Perhaps we should leave them there overnight,” Thranduil suggested…

Arwen nearly groaned. “This is either the beginning of a beautiful friendship or a diplomatic nightmare.”

“Come now, Lady Arwen,” Thranduil chided, his mischievous gaze uncannily like his son’s. “I hardly doubt Aragorn would sever ties with Mirkwood because of a practical joke.”

“Perhaps not,” she replied, successfully keeping her expression neutral. “But it would not be good for either of our people if your son murders my husband for dragging him into another cave.”

Thranduil laughed. “Then let us go alert the guard now,” he said…"

Histerical! I can so easily see Legolas going after Aragorn, too. Love it!

Going off to read the sequel now. LOL!

God bless!

Mara-DragonMaster
TheFlyingPotatoes64 chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Very funny cute story. I usually don't read One-shots. I added this to my Faves. I'd like to see the "Things that Aragorn and Legolas Should Avoid list"! O_O I wonder what happened to them the other times...
Murtagh Strikes Back chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
This was very funny! Loved the long list of 'Things Aragorn And Legolas Should Avoid'. Short, but very amusing. Great story!
the real Violet Parr chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Haha! Oh dear! I wonder if they get out of there okay... Funny story, good job.
Midnight Promise chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
Lol! Very funny, and interesting to read.

:D

InuNightWalker
StarLight9 chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
hahaha it was hilarious! i loved it! i'll certainly read the sequel