Reviews for Flipside
Lioness Of the fire chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
oh wow perfect
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Oops, forget my last question. I see it's the alternate universe version of Blake and Tori.
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Why would it be freaky for Dustin to not have a clue? Isn't that kind of normal for him? And Blake's right, compliments are worth more if they're not fished for. Good job.
pinklen98 chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
funny n very cute story :D
Sreym chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
This is great! I love that episode, and this was such a cute look into the other rangers' lives. Love it!
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
This was cute. I wondered where that Tori was and how she would have been. It was cool how she was into Motocross and Blake was into surfing. Their flirting and kisses were cute even though it's not the fluffy kind of cute. Very good.
Imaginationqueen87 chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Cute, funny... and I love where she says, 'You taste like sand. So yes, you're still a moron..." that sounded just like something she'd say... love it

ttfn

Imagination Queen
412816 chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
good one
darklover chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Nice fic.
jonoave chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Hieiko is correct. The story is told from evil Blake of the alternate dimension's POV, who is talking with evil Tori also in the alternate dimension. Eg the line below:

"Aww, poor baby. Did the big bad Blue Wind Ranger hurt you?" Tori asked, laughing.

"It wasn't like that. She couldn't even morph! She didn't stand a chance until Lothor and his goons showed up..." Blake tried to explain.

Good fic on the alternate dimension, looking forward to more of them!
ozma914 chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
This is my first meeting with Tori - and I like her already! Sounds like she's got a good head on her shoulders.
xbabiix chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
aw...so cute. but i thought the episode was tori went to another demension and blake andthe others were evil..well it was still good! why does it have to be a one shot...
Taylor chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
I thought in the episode, the Wild Wipeout, Tori was the one to go into the weird alternate universe, not Blake. Maybe i'm wrong! Anyways, the story was cute!
w00t chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Very nice! And cute. I really enjoyed it.
jean chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
i like, a twist to the whole other world, please update soon