Reviews for Siren Song
Please continue your story, It's very interesting and I like your story. sorry for my english.
Nekosan125 chapter 4 . 3/22
Love your style! 3
MadamMandarinPear chapter 4 . 11/16/2015
Update? Please? Didn't you just say you didn't want everyone waiting any longer for an update?
Angel3687 chapter 4 . 7/13/2015
Please Update!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/19/2014
I wish you would continue this! It's really great, and the sadness and suspense is killing me.
shamuballs chapter 4 . 2/13/2014
You did a great job but i freaking hate cliff hangers you should really finish this story, it is horrible right now due to the fact it isn't finished you have had multiple years to form another chapter so hurry it up
Guest chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
Write the fucking story, goddammit! Write! Write! Write! Write! It's so GOOD! I swear, i'll sic the gate of truth on you if you don't post withing the next two days.
StormKyrellFosten14 chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
Update... UPDATE!
LucyLu71958 chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
PLEASE FINISH! I know its just a story - but stories are sad too. I teared up more than once reading this. Its really good, I want to finish reading it so - please finish.
Sikka12 chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
Really nice story! Hope more comes soon x
Guest chapter 4 . 6/30/2011
Have you been told how EPIC you are? If not, someone is keeping information from you.
Unbidden-Angel chapter 4 . 4/12/2010
I really loved it! Its so sad! Im crying! Please continue! I need to know if Ed succeeds in saving Al. And if they get over Ed's death.
CigaleDuVent chapter 4 . 11/28/2009
;_; too bad you stopped writing this story, it started so well. Thanks for giving us these wonderful four chapter though!
PlusClown chapter 4 . 8/7/2009
Oh so sad! I kept expecting Ed waking up and cursing for forgetting he'd waking up in a coffin! XD (Update! *puppy dog eyes*)
Stars-Eclipsed chapter 4 . 6/22/2009
Oh my god you should so finish this. I'm all teary and THERES NOTHING MORE TO READ! please keep going, even just a short update