Reviews for Final Exam
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Claps all around. You write Mamoru so well- good to see more fics from his perspective.
EvaNguyen chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
I really liked reading about Mamoru's thoughts and his doubts. We don't get to see him fleshed out that much in the anime, only the Manga really, so I love to see FF stories where he's talking in 1st person! Loved this very much.
Ashen Author chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Lovely story. This is a very good portrayal of growth and the uncertainties in even the strongest relationship.
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
This was so beautiful. Loved it!
WinniUsagi chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
That was so adorable!
beaucoup riant chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Very sweet and original. I never read anything about why Mamoru decided to give her the ring at the airport.
ncisduckie chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
this wad extremly well written! too bad he dies on that plane :(
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
you know, I often wondered about this. you did a good job of putting things into mamoru's perspective, and it was nice hearing things from his point of view for a change. so yeah, i think you did a fantastic job with this fic :)
KellyZipcode chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Yeah, so I just read As In Autumn and in that review, I said I had used 4 tissues.

Well, it's up to 5 now.

Bravo. You captured Mamoru's character so brilliantly.

I'm speechless. And about to read every story you've ever written.
Haibara chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
This was wonderful. I look forward to finally finishing out Stars and seeing this play out onscreen. Take care!
dekita chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
This was lovely, Dejana, lovely. I love it when authors fill in the details behind scenes of the original form. This did not disappoint.
MoonlightMaiden14 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Beautiful. Mamoru is and always will be my perfect example of a true man. : )

MoonlightMaiden14
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Aww... that was so sweet. :) *sniffle* And it made me teary-eyed, too. A very nice, slightly bittersweet story.
SteelHeartRose chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
This was a wonderful story, I really did like it. Thanks for posting it.

~*Steel*~
nuriiko chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
This is really good. The anime doesnt show much of Mamoru's thoughts or it's nice to actually read a fan fic which expands the possibilities of his thoughts on some of the episodes.