Reviews for Harry Potter and the Phoenix' Ash
amazingtofu chapter 5 . 6/1/2010
OMG, way to leave a cliffhanger! I love this story though, it's brilliant. And if you don't plan on updating it anytime soon(which I rather assume because it hasn't been updated in years...) it would be great if you'd PM or something and tell me what you were planning (like what's up with Hermione)... hehe. Either way, I love your stories!
omgiwantthisaccounttogoaway chapter 5 . 8/6/2008
several things. luna is a ravenclaw so it wouldnt make sense for her to cheer for the gryffindor quiddich team. also-the head boy and girl are announced over the summer through the mail, remember in the 3rd how percy found out and wouldnt shut up about it? PLEASE UPDATE SOON. YOU HAVENT UPDATED IN 2 YEARS
Fable's Temptress chapter 5 . 7/11/2007
I'm really liking this, your style of writing is so close to JKR's I feel like I'm reading an extension of the books. Please update whenever you can.

T.T.
caroline chapter 5 . 7/10/2007
any chance of you finishing this? please? it's hard to come by good fanfiction these days and this definetly qualifies
Moonprincess92 chapter 5 . 3/29/2007
Part of him wished that she’d left him something a little more manly, like a t-shirt.

Ok, i liked that part. But ... i don't know. Something about this story is annoying me. Maybe it's OOC-ness or maybe it's something petty like bad punctuation ... i don't know, somethings not right. I intend to find it!

I think Hermione's a little OOC. Also, i think Ginny would be a bit more bitter with Harry-after all, he just broke up with her for no apparent reason! Ok, so there was a reason, and she knew he was going to do it, but what the heck. You know what i mean, right?

Anywho, don't take this as a flame, i'm trying to be nice! (I hate people who flame others stories-it's so so mean) But there's something not right and i can't put my finger on it. I have no idea what so i'll stay tuned to see if i can find it.

Chow for now, and well done. This is really a nice story. D
Moonprincess92 chapter 3 . 3/28/2007
Oh my god, i just read the first three chaters there and this one mdae me cry! It really did. Well, in my mind. I didn't really cry because my mum would think i've gone mad, but that was so sad!

Harry misses his mum and dad so much. *Bursts out crying*
Leesa chapter 5 . 1/9/2007
Ok it is essential to my existence that you finish this story. PLEASE!
RONIinthebreakdown chapter 5 . 12/31/2006
realy good u should continue more often i always want people to continue unless i dont wich is when i flame bye!
Hubard chapter 5 . 12/13/2006
Hey, this is a great story. It's being added to my alerts as i type. Just one thing... Voldemort doesn't know what is happening to his Horcruxes, Dumbledore said in HBP that he only knew the diary was destroyed afterwards. But anyway it's an excellent story and i'll keep an eye out for updates.

Thanks
Anja chapter 5 . 9/21/2006

Genius.
Charity F chapter 5 . 9/1/2006
heylo again!

So sorry for the absence. But I kind of wind in and out of this fanfiction place – my reading is directly proportional to the amount of work I have. See? Maths is affecting me to the point of no return. It’s scary when it happens repeatedly.

So anyway, about this new instalment of yours. I like it.

Teehee, Harry’s so cute – he carries his blankie around with him! Aharhar

but seriously… I really love this little comment you’ve thought up of - -

“The realization hit him much the way the Whomping Willow had in third year: he was jealous. Of Neville Longbottom.” - -

it sounds very natural, from a reader’s point of view, anyway. I like it. Oh, Harry’s being incredibly annoying. What, did he think that the world revolved around him or something.

Teehee, here’s another little funny exchange I loved: - -

“Ron glanced at the clock. “It’s six-fifteen!” He squeaked, and then cleared his throat, embarrassed.” - -

Aharharhar. Very funny. Much voice-breaking, or is it more of a Ron-freaking-out-mode sort of thing?

What I’ve always pondered about though, is that how can the Hogwartrs student body be so large, when there’s only, what – 8 Griffindors in Harry’s year, so multiply that by four for each of the houses and then by 7 for all the years, and it only comes to around 224 people in the entire school! Which isn’t muct, considering your description here and the amount of people described in the books and the movies. It’s kinda weird – I’ve always wondered about that. Hm…so anyway!

On with the review! (ack, I’m getting distracted again!)

I like the idea for the Quidditch Dome. Sounds cool – very creative. Is the dome see-through? Or does the dome give the illusion that there is no one on the grounds, when there really is a whole school there plus the teams playing, or does it hide the existence of the Qudditich stands completely? Oh, the possibilities…

and the Hermione-Ron bitch fight was very well written…I loved reading, and then re-reading it. It’s funny reading about males not understanding females. I like how that scene ended, when Hermione goes - -

“You know,” she said quietly, “Neither of you tried to protect me.”

- - What a way to make someone feel guilty…and what a great ending to a scene, with Ron going “I told you she was mad.” Harhar, I loved it.

But aww! Poor Hermione! Please write more! I want to know why she’s crying, so I don’t have to keep on guessing! Please update soon!

I adore this story…so compelling. Anyway, sorry that this review wasn’t as long as the last, but I hope that you do write the next chapter soon and post it up soon.

Happy writing,

Charity XD
That-Guard-Girl chapter 5 . 8/28/2006
Wow, I just found this, and I must say, it's awesome! I hope you update soon, as I really love it. Keep up the good work!
larpladerp chapter 5 . 8/27/2006
Gaah! I want to know what happens next! I really like this fic so far. Great job.
pixiestix16 chapter 5 . 8/21/2006
okay, yeah, SO not cool to leave us hanging like that! in fact, it's downright evil, you're making ol' voldy damn proud by not updating. shesh, you should be AMSHAMED of yourself!

;) well, what do you exspect me to do, i love this story exteemely and even had to remind myself that this wasn't the real harry potter books (yes, ur that good! well, actually yours are a considerble bit more interesting... but i was being nice to rated G jkr) when i realized where this is going. and sadly, no i didn't figure it out on my own, another fic had the same idea in it, only a bit different. same RAB, to say. adn can you believe that i thought i had something to do with that when i first finished reading the last hp book and i dismissed it like it was a crazy insane idea. but the more fics i read that support the idea, the more likly it seems... hm... okay, yeah, not only do you have to hurry up, but so does jkr now cause i wanna know ifit's true. damn.

oh, and this is kinda also for the last couple of chapter caseu i forgot to review so yeah: first off, the lullabye (sp? w/e) was so sweet and all-around loverly. i can totally seen lily singing it to harry. adn i really loved how you described the blanket, it sounds so REAL. in an er, magical fairytale sort of way, you know cause it's, erm, magical. and stuff. lol, i sound just like ron, or harry any time he gets around a girl he likes. which better only be ginny, cause i have money that they're gonna marry. if opedial could not be creepy, then this might be it, but it can't so scratch that nasty freud-esk thought from my mouth. i also have money that harry will get castrted imediatley if it is ever found out that harry fancies ginny in more than a hand-holding way. if you know what i mean. cause unless he wants to loose the family jewels courtisy of the weasly boys, i think he might want to keep a strict eyes off, hands off, MIND OFF, policy when it comes to the youngest. heehee, ron would go postal. and quite possibly purple. but that was way off track, so yeah, i'll try not to go off on such crazy tangents in future, but be kind, i'm a recovering addict ;)

wow that really WAS one hell of a ramble. damn. i could win a world record!

anyways, you chapters have all kicks ass, and i want more to feed on. cause they keep me sane seeing as i have to start school in 2 days. shit. anyone want to tell me why the hell i ever signed up for AP classes? freshmen year? let me tell everybody, teacher thinking you're smart isn't really a good idea. you end up having to do more work and better work to get the same bloody grade as everyone else. and then if you ever get offered things cause of recomendations, you just end up doing even more work. espeacially if your not really smart like me, but just happen to have the teachers confused. and i back to freaking rambling already! ef-ue-see-kay! okay, thats me trying to censor my swearing, how pathetico.

anwho, your story rocks, in case you ddin't get the message in all that scramble, and i want more. now. unless you want another very long, pointless and quite frankly, boring review next chapter or in case that takes to long a nice crappy message. i have a lot of pent of energy (not) and am not afraid of taking it out on my keyboard! you wouldn't want your somputer to spontainiously combust becasue of bordem, now would you? no, i didn't THINK so! so BEWARE! or just post, either way. ;)

pixie
lnbear2004 chapter 5 . 8/17/2006
this is really really good. Please keep writing. I don't exactly understand the last scene in chapter five though..