Reviews for Pwcapone Presents: Red vs Blue:Blood Gulch Tales
John Riehle chapter 10 . 11/29/2006
That was brilliant. Absolutely brilliant the whole way through. Flawlessly in character the entire time and the plot was exactly in keeping with red vs blue.

I salute you sir.
The Review Fairy chapter 10 . 11/27/2006
I loved it, but I HATE the formatting.

God, I fucking hate chatroom formatting.

The plot itself was a good idea and the sequence of events approaching the climax was good.

I had a good mental image for most of it, but not all of it.

Also, everyone was in PERFECT character. Thank GOD! I'm sick of only finding bad slashes involving Tucker.

Spelling and punctuation was good.

However, I think Donut would be afraid of REPUBLICANS, not democrats. I'm a registered bisexual democrat voter.

Signed, the Review Fairy and Review Whore
The Mr. President chapter 6 . 11/9/2006
HAH! That is really really hillarious. I actually loved out load. You have got all the characters so right! I can actually imagine them saying the line. You're a comedy genuis! Keep writing.
Hiniberus Delius chapter 10 . 9/24/2006
Hay nice to read the last few chapters befour I go back to school. When will you post you next one? Loved them all.

Keep on writeing.

Xarabank.
Rainbow Smite chapter 8 . 9/17/2006
Sence Im going through some Red vs Blue withdral, I read this, and I think they should make it an episode. It rocks. Write more soon.
Hiniberus Delius chapter 8 . 9/3/2006
It was soo good to decide the real Caboose! I'd like to read the next chapter. Too bad it would be the last one, then I'd have to call you an Ass-jack for haveing to finish it lol.
edwardelric16 chapter 6 . 7/29/2006
-cries- im just so happy...this is so them its not even funny...you have to be the greatest fanfic guy for redvsblue ever...-blinks- omg...i turned into simmons for a sec...scary
Icen29 chapter 6 . 7/20/2006
This is a great story so far. This story made me laugh alot. Its Hularious. I think you should have Kenny from south park apear in 1 of the chapters coming up.
JumpingTheMoon chapter 6 . 7/16/2006
Kicks ass, man! Please continue this story!
John Riehle chapter 6 . 6/28/2006
Oh damn man, I love this story. It's amazingly in character, and fits perfectly with the whole feel of the Red vs Blue series. God I love it all. Keep up the amzing work.
fmapreshwab chapter 5 . 6/28/2006
Couple of things. FIrst of all, your story rules. It owns, it's awesome. Second of ly, glad you updated. I was close to thinking it was a dead story. Good to see you kept at it.
Dragon Kaiyo chapter 4 . 6/3/2006
funny stuff
Platonic1 chapter 4 . 5/11/2006
hahaha that was good cant wait for Not-so-secret plans!

You just gotta love these Red vs Blue guys!
Platonic1 chapter 3 . 5/11/2006
I am syping for you next update
Platonic1 chapter 2 . 5/11/2006
lol -profound silence- :)
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »