Reviews for Tainted Retribution
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 7 . 8/1/2011
Loved it story is great always liked carrion for some reason never liked boa

Matia
Royalraven007 chapter 8 . 4/19/2010
I hope you intend to finish this story, it's getting really good (:C
al2010 chapter 8 . 3/25/2010
Wow, I really like your story! It's really well-written. I want to know what happens next. Please continue soon!
stardust chapter 8 . 1/16/2010
Please update! The story is really interesting so far and you left off on kind of a cliffhanger. Thanks
Girl Of Games chapter 8 . 9/9/2009
OMG are you like a real author? your storys are soo good, amazing discriptions and it flows like a movie !
Girl Of Games chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
love abarat storys
FrozenFragile chapter 8 . 6/7/2009
This is really good so far. It's very in-depth. I like the changes you've made to the characters; I always knew Boa was an evil bit-, er, witch. (sorry) Unless Carrion's lying... Either way, please update soon!
stardust chapter 8 . 5/23/2009
Yay! You've continued the story! :) Wow, this is awesome so far. I love this new twist with a boa vs candy conflict. Please update soon; this is so good. You have quite a bit of talent and I love your poems.
Mortal Freak chapter 8 . 5/20/2009
YES! Thanks ever so much for the update. Great chapter! You know, I never trusted Boa in the first place. I read some of Clive Barker's interviews, and he said in the next book we would find out that "something or someone in the Abarat is not quite as good as it seems". I immediately assumed it was Boa.

You have to feel sorry for Candy. Thanks a lot!
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 8 . 5/6/2009
loved it yeah keep it up bad boa could see her doing that

maria
DarknessinShadows chapter 8 . 5/2/2009
I really love this story so far, hope you update soon!
RO chapter 8 . 4/26/2009
oh, a twist. alright, u need to update asap and not leave me on a cliffhanger, ya kno? lol. wonderful writing as always!
Mortal Freak chapter 7 . 4/16/2009
Wow! This is...interesting. It's got an excellent plot so far, and you keep everyone in character. I can't wait for an update!

Btw, thanks for bringing Carrion back. I'm still not sure whether Clive Barker actually killed him or not, but he's my favorite character. It would be a shame if he was really dead in Absolute Midnight.
Vamplis chapter 7 . 3/6/2009
It's looking great... thanks for updating :)
RamlaOkami chapter 5 . 4/6/2008
Aw...that's kinda a really sad chapter. i feel awful for candy. update soon! or else! lol