Reviews for Just Like Hell
jupimako chapter 21 . 2/23
Fantastic! I loved the movie, but making it a Drarry? Brilliant! Thank you!
despicableme chapter 21 . 1/25
It was fun seeing who from Harry Potter world is put in which roles (like Luna...) but other than that I was disappointed that you almost copied the script of the movie - it would be better if you tried to incorporate something new in it. If you didn't make the last chapters original I would be pretty pissed (for wasting my time reading this, sicne I know the movie almost by heart), but good thing you wrote about them living together :) Though your ending seemed a little unresolved - but that is just a detail.
Bashirisuku chapter 21 . 12/29/2014
I almost feel sorry for Draco when Harry finds out its true!
HyperMonica chapter 21 . 11/11/2014
MY FRIENDS ARE CURRENTLY ASKING ME IF THEY NEED A DOCTOR BECAUSE LIKE HYPERVENTILATING RIGHT NOW YOU DONT GET IT WHAT HAVE YOU DONE OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING.
Selinae2014 chapter 21 . 11/6/2014
I don't know, but I cried. This is very, very, very heart shattering, and I loved the 43 minutes that I took to read this wonderful thing. Thank you!
Selinae2014 chapter 13 . 11/6/2014
I TOLD YOU, YOU MADE LUNA AWESOME!

Not that she wasn't awesome before, but she has 'the sight'! How cool is that!?
Selinae2014 chapter 5 . 11/6/2014
LUNA IS AWESOME!
Sprout2012 chapter 21 . 12/30/2013
Well written ,fun to read. Made me chuckle ina few places. Good story.
Theia Pallas chapter 15 . 12/1/2013
as i was reading, the story line slowly reminded me of a book i read. by any chance have you gotten the idea from "if only you were real"? i loved thay book and i cant believe someone wrote a similar plot about it!
glad i found this. -
ur.fan chapter 21 . 5/28/2013
I can't thank you enough for this beautiful story...sigh...I wanna fall in love...
SlythindorMalfoy chapter 8 . 3/6/2013
Oh my! I laughed so hard this chapter! Draco is too cute.
loverofgaydragons chapter 10 . 10/30/2012
of course it doesn't draco and harry are apart, that's wrong in any universe.
loverofgaydragons chapter 8 . 10/30/2012
fuck modesty, if it rocks then it rocks and it rocks. can u understand what im trying to say? don't bother as i am slightly high.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I know just like heaven was your muse but your dialogue is practically ripped word for word from the movie. Reading this is actually ticking me off and i have a high copyright fraud tolerance generally. Don't you have any creativity of your own? You can't just rip a plot from one movie and plug in characters ripped from another and call it your own work.
Draco mudiliar chapter 21 . 5/15/2012
I laughed my heart out for some chapters and my heart filled with sorrow for some. it was complete drama I enjoyed every part of it.