Reviews for Doubt
Izilen chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Oh, I really like this! It's refreshing to see good, well written friendship fic. I feel it fits very well in Tolkien's universe.

(Found this after I decided to check your LJ, because your icon in your comment was pretty. XD)
Deanna chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Wise words from Legolas, and a very good story :)
skilled-like-a-ninja chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Aww, that was awesome...superbly written, and you showed so well that where would Aragorn and Legolas be without the other? I'm wondering how Legolas mananged to survive before Estel came along at this point. Excellent job! :-)
Motif chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Friend is someone who hit on our head when we look at the wrong direction, right?

Just kidding. But... who are those ranger guy? Does it take place at the end of ROTK?
Arodiel the Elf of Rohan chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
great, as always. need i say more? ;-)
Vanagristiel chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Wow! What more can I say? This was just so beautiful... I re-read this story right after I had read it the first time! The way you write them... it leaves me speachless! The words of comfort from Legolas to Aragorn... - “The memories will not fade,” he added softly, “and the love will not fade. That is why you will be able to bear the grief, and why you have a strength that the Evil One will never know.” - the acceptance of the losses they know they will still have to bear... but at the same time knowing that there is reason for them... that they are fighting out of care... out of love for those they hold dear... wow! Thank you for writing this story! Simply beautiful! It really warmed my heart! :)
memyselfandi chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Here I go again! Maybe if he just tried taking a rather thick tree branch and writing some of the things he'd like to pound into Estel's head on it then using the now written on branch to pummel that stubborn ranger over the head would help. Legolas would probably feel rather good after and Estel would have a headache for a while but once he gets over that I'm sure he'll never have another problem again! Right? I can only fantasise. Oh well, makes for good stories.
Imbecamiel chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Hey Tinu! I'd meant to drop you a review on here earlier, but I've been on vacation the last couple of weeks. But here I am now, to tell you I love it - again. *g*

/“What are you fighting for?” Legolas repeated gently, never once moving his eyes from Aragorn’s.

“For all those I hold dear,” Aragorn answered slowly, thoughtfully. “For those I do not want to see fall under the shadow. For the freedom of their people and the beauty of their lands.”/ Wonderful! There you have, in just a few sentences, summarized the whole of LOTR, and the fellowship's cause.

Lovely, lovely story mellon-nin, as always!

Elbendrache chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Dear Tinu,

once again, your words have enchanted me, took me far away to the distant Middel-earth, let me hear, feel an smell and let me stood beside Aragorn and Legalos, watching them for a single moment, knowing by every sentence you're one of the best author of this kind of stories for me!

I love the way you let them speak to each other, you know theses characters very well! What Legolas told about friendship and the strength of it - wounderful! And Aragorns "for all those I hold dear"... amazing dialogue between them!

I pray for more time for reading all of your stories, and one day I will have finished them all - but - I am glad, you still go on writing!

Thank you for these little Fanfic, breaking through a clouded day in my life...
Captain Morrigan Savvy chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
You're back! *glomps you* I missed you!

This was so good! Even though it was too short *pouts*. Hopefully it will be enough to tide me over until you get something else up, as long as it doesn't take too much longer.

Anyway, this was a lovely little story, very well-written and very sweet. I had never really thought about the fact that Sauron doesn't care for anyone else, whether it be his strength or his weakness, and it makes so much sense. I can definitely see both Aragorn and Legolas' points of view on the matter, but I think I'm gonna have to side with the elf on this one. *hugs them both*

On an unrelated note, I had a nightmare last night, but I kinda liked it. Does it still count as a nightmare if I liked it?

Please, please, please write more soon! I must read more of your fabulous work!

White Wolf1 chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
I realy like this. Legolas is not only a good friend but a wise one as well. Aragorn is very lulcky to have him in his life. This was the perfect example of that. Nice job.
Legolass Q chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
"A friend is someone who believes in you

when you have ceased to believe in yourself."

A wonderful start to a quietly moving story that lives up to the adage. :-) Good job once again, my friend-of-many-names.
spiritstallion chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
This is really good! You should do more stories like this!
Merenwen 'Aldalas' Silverleaf chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
Must you make me say it again? *grins* I love your work. You prove it over and over again. Somehow you can breathe life back into a well used mindset. Excellent!

My favorite line was toward the end - "He does not give, he does not recieve. He is alone." (Legolas) For some reason, it really stuck out to me. I love it. LOL!

Excellent work gwathel. Thank you for writing!

Keji chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
AWW! I had to stop a couple of times to avoid 'giggles caused by cuteness'

It is when you cover your eyes and the giggle kinda gets stuck in your throat after you read or see a scene as cute as this.

Where would Aragorn be without Legolas?

Though short this story was, it was greatness. And I am SO happy to see another one of your wonderful stories.