Reviews for That Coopergirl
ryissa chapter 2 . 4/1/2006
please keep going this is realy good cant wait
BlueDepths chapter 2 . 3/23/2006
distel I had to review here too, so you know I love this fic, and that it's one of a kind.. literally
ryanNmarissa4eva chapter 2 . 3/23/2006
realli good..update soon
SumCoop chapter 2 . 3/22/2006
Very good I loved it! Please update soon!
jackie chapter 2 . 3/21/2006
very awesome no lie plez post soon!
psparkle7189 chapter 2 . 3/21/2006
this was a really good chapter, this story can go far if you let it, so that means that you have to update very soon in order for it to take off ;) hehe

-Steph
nightimedreamer chapter 2 . 3/21/2006
Hey I'm glad that you continued with this story

Update soon
SumCoop chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
I loved it keep it up and update soon :D!
Gertrud chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
ok, so I just love to review and repeat myself ;) So here I go again... make it multichaptered and I can't wait to see the next chapter!
BlueDepths chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Hello distel! I'm glad you posted your story here as well, and you have to continue! please!
psparkle7189 chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
i like this storyline although i dunno really where its heading? is every chap going to be based on spoilers or are you gonna make things happen that you want to happen... or both? - i liked this chap tho, and i liked the spoilers ;) so next time you update if you have some spoilers, feel free to share :) Update soon!

-Steph
anna chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
Good story, but maybe you should get a beta. Some words were in the wrong context, and the grammar is a bit all over the place. Also, some adjectives other than 'short' would be nice. Sorry to bitch you out, I really do like this story.