Reviews for 5 Days
Rosie chapter 5 . 8/2/2008
I really like your story,very light and interest. looking forward to read more of your stories
Mary Ann Marino chapter 5 . 5/21/2006
Excellent- very original and I found the characters very true to life. I too have always found the chemistry between Hank and Michaela interesting. I thought you wrote Hank very real and the back story of Maria was quite believable.

Hope to read more!
7thheavenfan21 chapter 5 . 3/23/2006
This fanfic was so good! I think you should write a sequel!
francielo27 chapter 5 . 3/20/2006
I really liked this story, it gets you thinking alot of things such as is Maria's husband going to catch up with her? And is Hank going to be able to keep tab's on his sister? To bad she couldn't stay in Colorado Springs with Hank and that he would change his life around but Hank wouldn't be Hank other wise. Great story.
Just Maritza chapter 5 . 3/19/2006
Okay, I found this chapter rather rushed. I guess I wanted to see some confrontation with M&S and then building that trust again when they realized nothing happened. You had several plot lines that you could have gone further with. How about a sequel?
LynnEGib chapter 5 . 3/19/2006
I loved this story. Short and sweet! Keep writing please. I would love to keep reading your stuff
francielo27 chapter 4 . 3/19/2006
I am so curious about Hank's past, I hope Maria's husband doesn't fine out where she is.
Just Maritza chapter 4 . 3/18/2006
Okay, now you have Sully noticing how beautiful she is. What are you up too? Then you have William have momentary hope with Mike. M...You are definitely trying to start trouble.

WOW! So now we know a little of Hank's past. Oh, I love how Sully is thinking about what may really be going on with Hank regarding his wife.
Just Maritza chapter 3 . 3/18/2006
Oh, Maria. WOW! Yeah, I guess she will be a major problem. Especially with Sully's concern. And it doesn't help with what Jake was thinking about the whole situation.
Just Maritza chapter 2 . 3/18/2006
Cool, Hank is being his old self in pesturing Micahaela in the only way he knows how.

Oh, that man at the conference not letting her in. Gr!

Nice to hear of William. He better not be a problem to Michaela.
Just Maritza chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
I enjoyed reading this chapter. Sounds very promising. I espcially love their little teasing. Something that was sort of rare on the show.
francielo27 chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
I can't wait to read more. I'm really excited to read how Hank comes into the story and that I hope nothing bad happens between Dr. Mike and Sully.
LynnEGib chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
Great start! They seem so happy, but your summary worries me. I look forward to more