Reviews for Replaced Love
cottongreentea chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
WAT? :( That was so mean! I'm crying! yepz, i was just reminded of this death series! TOT
animeluver461 chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
i regret not stopin u. . now im crying *not* DIE FUKUDA! WE ASUCAGA FANS WILL MURDER U IF U PAIR ASUMEY TOGETHER. AND IF U DARE KILL KIRA OR CAGALLI *if thats true from wat i got from sumone* WE WILL MURDER UR WIFE. ... THAT was unexpected...but o well.

that was so sad...cagalli...watevr happened to uu...where did athrun go! BETTER NOT TELL ME HE'S WITH MEYRIN!

i'll stop my rambling now...T.T

UPDATE! PLZZ!
Freyris chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
sad...damn that Athrun why the heck did he leave!-sniff-poor poor Cagalli :( BTW its nice :D
X-19A Infinite Justice chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
although it was kind of short I thought it was a pretty sad one but I thought that it was a pretty good one too :)
ChildO'God chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
URG, IF HE WASNT A CUTE NICE GUY, I WOULD PUNCH HIM IN THE %%# $ FOR LEAVING CAGALLI, AND BEING A COMPLICATED GUY WITH COMITEMENT ISSUES! HE BETTER GO BACK TOGTHER WITH HER IN ETERNAL OR ELSE, OR ELSE IM GONNA WRING HIS CREATOR'S NECK! YAY POWER TO THE WOMEN!
Cari chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
too lazy to log in... *sigh* this fic is actually really good... yet also very sad... i wish that Athrun wasnt such an idiot and he would just return to Csaglli... poor Cagalli...
Cagallifan chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
The fiction is so sad but what ever happened to Athrun in your fiction. Don't tell me he MARRIED MEYRIN!
eternityforever chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
hi yah im new here and i read your other story and it is great i hope u carry on

enternal forever