Reviews for Measure of A Man
Sarah chapter 1 . 6/20
I HAD TO PHYSICALLY REFRAIN MYSELF FROM MAKING SCREECHING SOUNDS AT MIDNIGHT BY HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS
zombie-killer1998 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
i loved it, no, i loved it beyond loving it. it was so cute god my heart bleeds i love it that much really that was wow awesome. fantasic i remember reading this a while back before i had an account and i was just browsing now reading it again wow i clap to your greatness i really do well done i loved it. favourited
Equify chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
very cute and fluffy!
Tara Brookswell chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
aw so cute!

but there was just one problem. if chase was applying to be a citizen of the states, he would need to have lived here for seven yrs...
cheri-doll chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
i liked this, you should add more :)
Southpaw chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
in general, I think you handled that well... although, initially it seemed unrealistic that Chase would respond so calmly to the situation...

my one suggestion is that you go back and re-read your work. there are at least two places where you used the wrong homophone, at least one place where you left a word out, and a few spots where your verb tense or number agreement didn't match

...wish I could say more, but it was such a long story (not that it's a bad thing... in fact, it's good) that I don't remember exactly where they were
ilovebuttfacemiscreants chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
aw chase. he'll make a good dad, escpecially to cameron's childeren, i feel bad for that kid though.
Youko Princess chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
That was a sweet story! Everyone was so nice. I usually prefer a romance story but this looked so nice I couldn't resist! Good job! I hope you write more. Perhaps, the girl will learn to talk and feel safe once a gain.
Allison Chase chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
That was so sweet and cute!
ash chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
WOW THAT IS SO CUTE!
Caitiri chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
I really like your story and I hope you on plan on a sequeal!
KatD59 chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
You have got to do a sequel, I want to see Chase dealing with being a single working dad and how House and the rest help him.
Alc chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
This story was really cute. I loved it. And somewhat feasible too. Not likely, but not one of those couldn't-happen-even-if-you-wanted-it-to things. You did a wonderful job of painting a paternal side to Chase.
Tina chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
All together now: AW! This is adorable! And quite well written. I love the idea of Chase as a father.

I also love the idea of him being entirely compliant when he's tired. Oh, the possibilities. Compliant Chase. Yum!

Cheers! Tina
vanillafluffy chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
As OFCs go, you deserve a prize. Imagining Chase doing the daddy thing just revs the Aw Factor into overdrive. The fact that you didn't give him a perfect, precocious child makes it even better; everyone else on House is flawed, why should she be any different? (Although I picture House rolling his eyes at "Uncle Greg".)