Reviews for Goooooood kitty!
melanthe lilac chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
I can totally see House as a cat. It's actually crossed my mind a couple of times watching the show, so finding this fic was perfect! And even though I could sort of sense it coming, that last line had me laughing out loud. Thank you for writing this! And please, do continue ::hint hint:: :)
blankityblankityblank chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Best. Story. EVER.

I love WilsonCuddy bonding now and then, it's like, even though Wilson is House's "friend", he needs someone to tease the man behind his back with, and Cuddy's the perfect candidate.

I love. Oh so much, I love.
Aqua Mage chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Loved it! Odd, but funny, and accurate!
Wynjara chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
*snicker* And it's so true!
Pepleigh25 chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
HAHAHA! I love this story! i think about it all the time when I see a cat.
Prinnie chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Hi!

i've just read your fic, and it made me laugh so Hard! LOL

GREAT JOB!

Prinnie
Rubix-Complex chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Oh, that was hilarious, and exactly like House. XD
QT Roo chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
This is great. Having owned many felines over the years, you are correct in House being very feline.

I always thought that the use of the word catty was insulting to the feline species.;)
emptied5 chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
OMG! He is like a cat. (I have one but no one would let me call him 'House'- believe me, I did try).

Nice story!
emi chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
ok, now that was funny. I loved it!
Infusiion chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
heeheehee this was refreshing!

"Not wanting to brave Cuddy's office for fear of being ordered to Clinic duty just because Cuddy was PMSing, or suffering from any other arcane female excuse for irrationality..." HA!

'House cat' - i like! lol. i really enjoyed this fic :)
JamiesFanGirl chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
LOVED IT!
brynnamorgan chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
*snort*

Not only wonderfully-written, but the metaphors comparing House to a cat are so spot-on! Thanks for writing this! :-)
Nikelodean chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
Ha! This was priceless! And totally true.
Hollow Assassin chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
LOL! That was so stinking funny! "God, kitty!" Hahahahahahahahah! I cannot imagine that happening on the show, but it would be hillarious if it did! Oh, this is going in my favorites! I'm going to be rolling on the floor all day long with this one.