Reviews for The Dare Game
ILoveVampireDiaries chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
hahahahahahahahaahah loved the ending lol xD Loved it all!
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Best. Ending. Ever.
Aileil chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
He wouldn't. WOW.
Arich chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I love this, especially how Ororo eggs them on.
Kittendragon chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Ahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha! And Logan promptly lost when Marie walked in. ;)
Jodie Antonia chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Love iit! but carrie on! i wanna see there reactions!
Lady Stars chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
I must say that this is freaking hysterical. I nearly died of laughter! Dares are rather spectacular, are they not?
Secret Thought chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Logan is to much of a man to get embarrassed by a bunch of kids seeing him naked. :]
rainbowpanget chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Sequel! Sequel! Aw, I am absolutely stunned! that was so frickin funny! Make a sequel, pleasee!
Cantar chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
This story was super funny...it so catches the essence of them...hoping there is a sequel!
Tarian2 chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
this story was very hard to read...i didnt want my rents to no i was still up! bloody hilarious! had to stuff my mouth with a pillow...didnt stop all the tears tho! lol keep up the good work! hav u thought bout writin more stories like dis?
Ragazzino chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
omg! that was awesome! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! IT WAS THE FUNNIEST THING! I HAD TEARS IN MY EYES FROM LAUGHING SO HARD, THAT USUALLY NEVER HAPPENS TO ME...

REAL GOOD JOB...BUT YOU SHOULD'A KEPT GOIN!
pulmicort7 chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Bwahahaha! OMG! I can't stop laughing! Freaking hilarious! OMG! Breathe, damn it, I need to breathe! You should put a warning on this story, like: Beware! This story has the potential to render you a writhing mass of giggles. Thanx for the awesome story! Totally made my day! Write more!
Rottweiler7692 chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
OMG! That was hilarious! Please do a sequel!
Writingcritter chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Poor Bobby and Marie are gonna be scarred for life. And lose all their respect for him.