Reviews for Crimson Fever
Ghostwriter chapter 8 . 7/9/2007
Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Wildcat023 chapter 7 . 4/26/2006
good story, I'm liking, hope to read more soon.
DancinThroughLife chapter 6 . 4/19/2006
oh no...sam! oh no...dean! oh no...cyn!

ah to many oh no-s!

props to you, your a champ!

updates are my only friends!

mysterious.brunette101 chapter 6 . 4/19/2006
This is an amazing story! And Dean gave the librarian my name. :-)
KTphilbee chapter 6 . 4/19/2006
oh if i was here i would have soo screwed sam..but dean is more my type..well they are both smexii but any ways..the sorry is good so you better update asap..
gina chapter 5 . 4/18/2006
update update update! i want to know what happens between sam and cyn, even though his actions seem very out of character for him.
DancinThroughLife chapter 5 . 4/18/2006
hahaha she called sam and ass!

like the story! hehe props to you! by the way...dean is really pretty funny!

updates are good!

KTphilbee chapter 5 . 4/18/2006
ohh drama..i likey..update asap cause the story is really good..sam is smexii..dean is smexii..screw it the whole bloodie show tis be
Mrs. Jim Halpert chapter 4 . 4/16/2006
great story! i love Cyn! update soon!

Allison chapter 3 . 4/10/2006
I think it would be cool if you made it where Sam and Cyn both got Crimson Fever and they were doing it in the shower and Dean was out somwhere and he comes in the hotel room and hears them and he's like freaking out and stuff like that and he makes Cyn take one of those pregnantcy tests and she stays in the bathroom for a long time and Sam asks if she's okay and finally she comes out and has a sad look on her face and says she's ...not pregnant and Dean and Sam are jumping up and down cause they're so happy and finally Sam and Cyn hug and let go quickly and say "sorry"
SyriMoon chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
ah! Ok! NOW I remember you! you write that one Charmed story no one could make any sense of! But, um. lemme say, this story is MUCH better! i could actually understand what was going on, and I lIKE whats going on! your writing has very much improved, and i look forward to your next chapter!
Happybear 2005 chapter 1 . 3/17/2006