Reviews for Itachi Must Die!
T chapter 24 . 7/30/2010
CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE!

I died laughing 24 times...and lived again.

Let's see if my luck runs out...again.
sasukes fangirl for life chapter 20 . 12/4/2009
OMG tat was so funny your a very good writer can you please do a story where Sakura kills Itachi (I think it would be great lol) Great story please up date soon

Sasukrsfangirlforlife
Saoirse Darkwind chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
OH MY GOD.

I died laughing.
Psycho Itachi chapter 24 . 6/10/2009
LOL! This story is so funny! Seriously, thanks for having the guts to write this. The entire idea is HILARIOUS and it's frickin worth it! I hope you continue soon!
Psycho Itachi chapter 22 . 6/10/2009
Sasuke's the best! All he's endured and yet he still had the will to live, while Itachi was waiting to die. That's where Sasuke is stronger than Itachi. Hahaha. Off topic.
Psycho Itachi chapter 21 . 6/10/2009
Hey, why don't you make one where Deidara kills Itachi? XD Or one where Itachi kidnaps Sakura and then gets killed by her and Naruto! Hahaha! That would be funny!
Psycho Itachi chapter 20 . 6/10/2009
Heh...You're right, it's getting a bit random. I think you're getting side-tracked by your OC's. But hey, it was SO FUNNY in the earlier chapters! You should mimic them again!
Psycho Itachi chapter 12 . 6/9/2009
Aw! I LOVED chapter 12! Sasuke hugging Itachi! *Grin* So cute! The perfect death. Lol. Brilliant omake!
Psycho Itachi chapter 5 . 6/9/2009
What! You get flamed for this? That's fricking retarded! This story is HUMOR, they have no right to flame you! Don't listen to those $$holes!
Psycho Itachi chapter 4 . 6/9/2009
I agree, Sasuke and Sakura forever! They always bash Sasuke in the Itasaku stories, why do people never bash Itachi? HE'S THE BAD GUY! Which is why I love your story! JUSTICE!
Psycho Itachi chapter 3 . 6/9/2009
HA HA HA HA HA! It's so funny when Kisame always pops up to cry over dead Itachi!
Psycho Itachi chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
OH MY GOD! I CAN'T BELIEVE SOMEONE ACTUALLY MADE THIS! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Now there's a story where I can laugh my $$ off!
Psycho Itachi chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
YES! I like Itachi, but there's nothing wrong with comedy-bashing the evil villains of Naruto! XD PLEASE CONTINUE!
anemix chapter 6 . 3/13/2009
It's amusingly random. You seem to make Kisame girly and always care deeply for Itachi a lot though. Neji seems to randomly appear and kill Kisame too. That was funny the first time around, but can you change it up a little? Sorry. I'm too lazy to read through the rest to see if you actually did. Maybe you can make Kisame kill Itachi one time because he is annoyed with him and everyone else is WTF! Just an idea. It seems as if my attention span is shrinking as I grow older. I don't want to do my homework! Sigh.

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
insertappropropriatenamehere chapter 24 . 1/11/2008
...it was a little odd.

Believe me; I've read worse.