Reviews for Wise Beyond Years, Literally!
Nice story can't wait for the sequel
andjelija.nenic chapter 5 . 5/7
Thepotteraholic chapter 11 . 3/6
Seriously i kept thinking "what clock, what clock?". Then i realized on reading the word invisibility that you meant "cloak". But story is good, nice base it has got
Hamlet S chapter 25 . 9/16/2015
Wow I'm crying ;_; I loved this story so much
lotusalchemist chapter 8 . 2/10/2015
FUCK YOU JAMES AND SIRIUS!
katiek121 chapter 25 . 10/19/2014
Excellent story!
shikirio chapter 25 . 3/7/2014
this is a good story but the ending . it was like u forced it to end 'cause u run out of idea , really disappoint ! it ruint the whole story
shikirio chapter 5 . 3/7/2014
Omg! o realy can't image harry mischief level could be so hight !very interest indied ,pink-face voldy LOL !
Loner Kid chapter 23 . 1/30/2014
isnt snapes dad a muggle? why would he know anything abot voldie?
DJ8210 chapter 4 . 11/17/2013
I wish the writting were better and more realistic. No explanations and no creativity.
flaming rose chapter 3 . 9/3/2013
Your moving a little to fast. Slow down in your writing. 'Cause it's just that; writing, a book. Not notes or facts you just jot down. Slow down; it'll improve the story.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
it's spelt pomfrey , not phomphrey or whatever you wrote.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/29/2013
Why is Sirius acting OOC. Pm the answer to CharmHallow14098 and if you have time read and review my stories
SiriusHadesWinchester chapter 25 . 9/17/2012
awwwwwww! :)
Larisya chapter 25 . 7/6/2012
Aw. Poor Sev, especially.