Reviews for Moon Cat Jusenkyo Cat
Oh, gosh. Wow.
God bless,
Scae
mark3232 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I haven't read all of the manga but I don't think Artemis and Luna were locked as you put it.
Starwolf chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
well... it would explain why Diana's purple XD

Very very cute hehe 3 Wish there was more or a sequal but overall very cute! I'd wish for Luna's reaction but it would be nice if she had someone as well 3
Seitora chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Oh my, that was definitely a cute one-shot.
Unseene chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Wandered into a patch of catnip, did they? I'd love to see the kittens...
Ganheim chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
settled down quieting her rage

[down,]

large white long haired tomcat

[large, white,]

Using aura sight,

[I think you’re missing something along the lines of ‘she determined that…’]

but its not like

[it’s]

Shampoo’s eye’s bugged

[eyes]

your not an ordinary

[you’re]

A light bulb flashed.

[I know this is a comic metaphor for ‘struck by inspiration’, but literalists could point to this and say it has nothing to do with the conversation]

in the big litterbox (sandbox).

[There’s a significant difference between a proper litterbox and a sandbox: I think picking one (sandbox) would help the story flow and avoiding the parenthetical would help keep it from looking like a mid-chapter Author’s Note]

It looks like chinese kanji’

[It’s called ‘Hanzi’, from which comes the Japanese approximation ‘Kanji’ which is slightly easier to pronounce from the Japanese vocalization set]

She scrawled “Am Amazon senshi.”

[ ?

a tribe of women.

[He’s asking a question here, so shouldn’t this end in a question mark?]

Jusenkyo you?

[I don’t know if he’s got bad grammar or not, but this is definitely an unclear sentence fragment]

right here.” Trotting uneasily

[Maybe ‘he said, trotting’?]

He entered shortly bearing the cup.

[And clothing is mysteriously not mentioned. I know that Mousse and Genma randomly revert with their clothing, though Ryouga consistently doesn’t and the implication seems to be that Shampoo probably doesn’t either]

as the girl reached into her hyperspace pocket to get the clothes she had been wearing before being splashed.

[I don’t know if she can do the trick this precisely, but it’s a fair explanation that’s still kinda funny]

I knew three Dianas”

[Missing closing period]

Be careful Shampoo and

[I think the sentence pattern implies (yet is missing) commas around ‘Shampoo’]

for friend Artemis.

[Missing closing dialog punctuation]

“So son in law finally did the naughty?

[Bad grammar or missing words, besides not being Cologne’s speech patterns]

A short gimmick, but a little funny.
Azure Neko chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
This is adorable. I hope to god you have or will write a sequel to this. So going to look for one.
KeiGinya chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
There needs to be more ArtemisShampoo fics! XD
Ellen Kuhfeld chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
This was gentle fun, and I hope you don't mind if I do something similar in "Different Colors". I didn't steal it, honest!

Ellen
Blackdex chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
WAY to short for my taste, but I'm going over one more story for each of the authors I found I liked, and this one looked interesting. I must say, I wasn’t disappointed, not your best work (A horse and his cabbit, in my humble opinion), but pretty good none the less. I hope to see more work done soon. Ciao
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Not a bad start.
Nachoman1 chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Hello there.

So this is a fic were Artemis and Shampis, and after learning of their mutual intelligence learn that the Amazons and the Moon Queendom were allies somewhere in the past.

Cool so far.

I'll keep reading.
Trugeta chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Great work, Wes. Good to see you back at it again.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Nice story, and the omake rocked!
vizeerlord chapter 1 . 3/17/2006