Reviews for Obsession, Madness and Love
AlanOfTrebon chapter 5 . 6/12
Decent story other than the slang. Have no idea what a tweener is, and the Puff the magic dragon referance is very distracting from the story. Otherwize good story
kim chapter 9 . 10/20/2016
Love this story want more!
Blaisexdudley chapter 9 . 4/24/2016
Comeon update
Rowling's Daughter chapter 9 . 9/24/2015
Poppy and Dudley, finish.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/20/2015
Neville
Guest chapter 9 . 6/22/2015
Are you going to update soon?
Vkusno chapter 9 . 3/22/2015
I vote Neville for Dudley.
Vkusno chapter 3 . 3/21/2015
Great story so far, but .5 percent is more than .25 percent, in fact it is exactly twice as much. It seemed like you were trying to say that veela were more closely related to wizards than muggles, so I thought I'd point that out...
Daughter-of-Raziel chapter 9 . 1/25/2015
Dudley and Ginny but what would their ship name be? Dunny? Gidley?
justcommenting chapter 9 . 3/30/2014
Luna should go with Dudley-Definitely, definitely, definitely!
PiptheSnake chapter 9 . 10/3/2013
I wonder... Remus is pack, even though he's a werewolf, would he be able to donate blood to harry as a pack ate?
Sapphire Secrets chapter 9 . 8/26/2013
Oh my merlin I love it! Please write more I can't wait to see what happens next. You truly have a talent for writing.
Your fan,
Sapphire
Yours-Forever-M chapter 9 . 7/10/2013
more!
Person chapter 9 . 7/5/2013
I really want Blaise and Dudley. Blaise is like my fav character and I would really love to see them together. Another reason why is because Blaise to me seems like the quiet sassy kind to me and seems like someone who could put Dudley in his place. Plus I've always seen Ginny with Dean and Luna with Neville. Any how, any choice you make is fine with me since it is your story. I really like the story and I'm looking forward to the next chapter very much. Plus, I think this is the only story I've reviewed in like one year. Just saying, it's really good. God I feel like a gushing school girl now but whateve.
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 9 . 1/27/2013
Really starting to like this story, hope you write more