Reviews for Obsession, Madness and Love
Rowling's Daughter chapter 9 . 9/24
Poppy and Dudley, finish.
Are you going to update soon?
imgroot chapter 9 . 3/22
I vote Neville for Dudley.
imgroot chapter 3 . 3/21
Great story so far, but .5 percent is more than .25 percent, in fact it is exactly twice as much. It seemed like you were trying to say that veela were more closely related to wizards than muggles, so I thought I'd point that out...
Daughter-of-Raziel chapter 9 . 1/25
Dudley and Ginny but what would their ship name be? Dunny? Gidley?
justcommenting chapter 9 . 3/30/2014
Luna should go with Dudley-Definitely, definitely, definitely!
PiptheSnake chapter 9 . 10/3/2013
I wonder... Remus is pack, even though he's a werewolf, would he be able to donate blood to harry as a pack ate?
Sapphire Secrets chapter 9 . 8/26/2013
Oh my merlin I love it! Please write more I can't wait to see what happens next. You truly have a talent for writing.
Your fan,
Yours-Forever-M chapter 9 . 7/10/2013
Person chapter 9 . 7/5/2013
I really want Blaise and Dudley. Blaise is like my fav character and I would really love to see them together. Another reason why is because Blaise to me seems like the quiet sassy kind to me and seems like someone who could put Dudley in his place. Plus I've always seen Ginny with Dean and Luna with Neville. Any how, any choice you make is fine with me since it is your story. I really like the story and I'm looking forward to the next chapter very much. Plus, I think this is the only story I've reviewed in like one year. Just saying, it's really good. God I feel like a gushing school girl now but whateve.
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 9 . 1/27/2013
Really starting to like this story, hope you write more
Night-Chan-DragonEyes chapter 9 . 9/27/2012
That big review? i'm the one that wrote it .sorry i wrote the name og writting AnimeGirlLover8notonly i wrote still pretty close...I still think my name is weird and i told you all about your story i wanted in the other review continu the story plese!
AnimeFanGirl8not chapter 9 . 9/27/2012
Hi,your story is relly cool.I think dudley should be with Luna or Ginny and he cold like...learn how to do magic like..when parents(or not deppends) go and take the 12┬║year they didn't cold happen with him and like...Harry helping him and making the 7 year like he goes this year with harry to school and hermione and harry help him study what he didn't learn,he wold do that thill school starts and in the is a good teacher in some subjets...and hermione is like..good in all...

p.s sorry for such a long review!
pps i have an accunt here with kinda a stupid name...but if you wanna reply in this review my name here is AnimeFanGirl8notonly strange name uh?And i LOVE your story!
blackbloodywolf chapter 9 . 9/4/2012