Reviews for Til Death Do Us Part
juliathezutara chapter 43 . 2/3
WHY DIDNT OZAI DIE! GEEZ WHAT A FREAKING TWIST! poor Zuko...poor anng :D plz write more fanfics u r really really good at it! (Could u tell me how u even write and post these?!)
juliathezutara chapter 27 . 2/2
Ummmmmm that's was akward...someone showed anng her...twins. *falls over laughing with tears streaming down face* he said they were nice! *gasp*
juliathezutara chapter 15 . 2/2
I love how zuko has such a funny attitude towards the sea prunes. They are so different yet so alike. :-) u can really write. That's all I can say. :D
juliathezutara chapter 13 . 2/2
The last part about azulas face was good. When did she stop being a lunatic and become kataras Bestie?
juliathezutara chapter 10 . 2/2
OK so far this character is the best. I would totally be a fucking fangirl. I can't stop laughing at how scared zuko was! :D
weehoodle chapter 11 . 8/22/2014
LOL! "I knew I forgot something..."
Toph: YEP! Grumble, grumble
:D Good job!
weehoodle chapter 10 . 8/22/2014
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THIS STORY IS SSOOOOOOOO FUNNNYYY! I just finished the trilogy you wrote and that was AWESOME! This book is GREAT as expected! Next chapter!
olivegirl2321 chapter 43 . 7/15/2014
This was totally ridiculous. I loved it.
ophxlia chapter 30 . 4/29/2014
Oh my god, I've never really laughed out loud while reading a fanfic before, but you've done it. This fic is HILARIOUS. All the jokes are so spot on and well placed that I'm dying over here. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
It will ALWAYS AND FOREVER BE AANG
AND KATARA
DM-sama chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
You know, it's far more likely that Zuko would be the one to spazz out over a wedding, what with his iron-fist upbringing, the pressures of being scrutinized by his home country, and the fact that he's an overall worrywart. Katara would still be susceptible to the pressure, but Zuko would probably cave first. *shrug*
Hehe chapter 16 . 1/1/2014
MY CABBAGES!
KJun chapter 42 . 12/26/2013
This gets better every time I read it. More Longshot! A Longshot soliloquy!

Kat
KJun chapter 26 . 12/26/2013
I just LOVE this chapter!

Kat
manimeme chapter 43 . 10/18/2013
This... ONE OF THE BEST! SO HILARIOUS! Every chapter made me laugh with matching head bang!
1,729 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »