Reviews for Til Death Do Us Part
blackdragonrider777 chapter 43 . 3/14
Azula, on that family fatality stuff...Azulon, other than that, I absolutely adored this fic, just sat down and read the whole thing thanks for everything from the small chuckles to the laugh out louds, it even has the sickeningly sweet endings that I love so much, you just made my day.
Beatrice chapter 43 . 4/23/2016
most hilarious wedding I've been to,
Ogg chapter 34 . 3/27/2016
The references.
I'm having a sensible chuckle whilst cringing harder than mountain dew when 4chan named their new flavour.
So, like puns.
Coccobello chapter 34 . 2/21/2016
Chapter 34 last two conversations...I laughed so hard so sound came out and I was just clapping...and I may have peed a little...*sheepish grin*
Coccobello chapter 7 . 2/21/2016
Chapter 7 had me choking...why couldn't you make it even more awkward. You could have gone in depth and still kept it clean...
MysteryGentleman chapter 7 . 10/21/2015
What the fuck did I just read.
Person chapter 43 . 8/17/2015
NowYouNeedToDoASequelWithSomeSteamyHotLemons
Just a Fan chapter 41 . 8/17/2015
But didn't Aang take away Ozai's powers? '.' Sorry to be annoying and point it out but... Yeah.
Eyra chapter 40 . 8/17/2015
EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS STORY IS PERFECT I DO THAT WIERD FANGIRLING SQUEEK AT LEAST THREE TIMES A CHAPTER THANK YOU FOR CREATING THIS IT IS A MIXTURE OF UNICORN TEARS, POPTARTS FROSTING, AND A THIUSAND ANGELS WINGS but no seriously thank you this is golden
juliathezutara chapter 43 . 2/3/2015
WHY DIDNT OZAI DIE! GEEZ WHAT A FREAKING TWIST! poor Zuko...poor anng :D plz write more fanfics u r really really good at it! (Could u tell me how u even write and post these?!)
juliathezutara chapter 27 . 2/2/2015
Ummmmmm that's was akward...someone showed anng her...twins. *falls over laughing with tears streaming down face* he said they were nice! *gasp*
juliathezutara chapter 15 . 2/2/2015
I love how zuko has such a funny attitude towards the sea prunes. They are so different yet so alike. :-) u can really write. That's all I can say. :D
juliathezutara chapter 13 . 2/2/2015
The last part about azulas face was good. When did she stop being a lunatic and become kataras Bestie?
juliathezutara chapter 10 . 2/2/2015
OK so far this character is the best. I would totally be a fucking fangirl. I can't stop laughing at how scared zuko was! :D
Weehoodle chapter 11 . 8/22/2014
LOL! "I knew I forgot something..."
Toph: YEP! Grumble, grumble