Reviews for Til Death Do Us Part
Beatrice chapter 43 . 4/23
most hilarious wedding I've been to,
Ogg chapter 34 . 3/27
The references.
I'm having a sensible chuckle whilst cringing harder than mountain dew when 4chan named their new flavour.
So, like puns.
Coccobello chapter 34 . 2/21
Chapter 34 last two conversations...I laughed so hard so sound came out and I was just clapping...and I may have peed a little...*sheepish grin*
Coccobello chapter 7 . 2/21
Chapter 7 had me choking...why couldn't you make it even more awkward. You could have gone in depth and still kept it clean...
MysteryGentleman chapter 7 . 10/21/2015
What the fuck did I just read.
Person chapter 43 . 8/17/2015
NowYouNeedToDoASequelWithSomeSteamyHotLemons
Just a Fan chapter 41 . 8/17/2015
But didn't Aang take away Ozai's powers? '.' Sorry to be annoying and point it out but... Yeah.
Eyra chapter 40 . 8/17/2015
EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS STORY IS PERFECT I DO THAT WIERD FANGIRLING SQUEEK AT LEAST THREE TIMES A CHAPTER THANK YOU FOR CREATING THIS IT IS A MIXTURE OF UNICORN TEARS, POPTARTS FROSTING, AND A THIUSAND ANGELS WINGS but no seriously thank you this is golden
juliathezutara chapter 43 . 2/3/2015
WHY DIDNT OZAI DIE! GEEZ WHAT A FREAKING TWIST! poor Zuko...poor anng :D plz write more fanfics u r really really good at it! (Could u tell me how u even write and post these?!)
juliathezutara chapter 27 . 2/2/2015
Ummmmmm that's was akward...someone showed anng her...twins. *falls over laughing with tears streaming down face* he said they were nice! *gasp*
juliathezutara chapter 15 . 2/2/2015
I love how zuko has such a funny attitude towards the sea prunes. They are so different yet so alike. :-) u can really write. That's all I can say. :D
juliathezutara chapter 13 . 2/2/2015
The last part about azulas face was good. When did she stop being a lunatic and become kataras Bestie?
juliathezutara chapter 10 . 2/2/2015
OK so far this character is the best. I would totally be a fucking fangirl. I can't stop laughing at how scared zuko was! :D
Weehoodle chapter 11 . 8/22/2014
LOL! "I knew I forgot something..."
Toph: YEP! Grumble, grumble
:D Good job!
Weehoodle chapter 10 . 8/22/2014
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THIS STORY IS SSOOOOOOOO FUNNNYYY! I just finished the trilogy you wrote and that was AWESOME! This book is GREAT as expected! Next chapter!
1,737 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »