Reviews for Another Clue
Taking it Easy chapter 12 . 12/4/2013
You are very good at this. Seriously, the way it all works out... You really thought this through, planned it out and everything, didn't you? Wowsers, this is incredible! Kudos to you, sir/madam, your writing skills are amazing!
sunnydayz56 chapter 22 . 5/9/2011
Ok, I love this story! R and C are perfect for each other! Sequel, Sequel, Sequel! Come on everybody chant with me!
Kat chapter 22 . 5/13/2010
Okay, so it's been... 3 years. I wish I had read this story a little sooner, but I just discovered fanfiction, so now, 3 years later, I'm reviewing it!

I love this story. Love it. It's one of the most well-written, suspenseful, engaging stories I've ever read. That includes actual novels. This story is so good, I forgive you for killing off Ian (he's my favorite character. I have a thing for bad guys). I couldn't believe how incredibly complicated the treasure hunt was! That must've taken a long time to come up with, and the whole thing seems completely possible. Wow. Your mad writing skillz amazes me.

Anyway, I really enjoyed this story and now I'm off the read the sequel! Woohoo! Oh, and I'm your 300th reviewer! :)
CandiedChris chapter 22 . 1/22/2010
I absolutely love this story (and can't wait to read the sequel). It's quite original and Carolyn is so human it gives a nice refresher from all the mary-sues out there. Her and Riley are so cute together 3. Anyway, I think you are a very talented writer and have cried and laughed all through this story. It really has been one of the best I've seen on here [:

Also~ I would never have been able to think of the extravagant trail of clues. It really was like something that would be in a National Treasure movie.
KyliedaRock chapter 22 . 10/13/2008
Haha, yes i know you wrote this... a year ago...

I've been slowly making my way through the pages of NT fics and I just had to read this, So I just have - ALL 22 Chpaters, at once... P

This was awesome, seriously awesome, so orginal and so real with emotion and such. I simply loved the relationsip between Riley and Carolyn and how it grew!

I think this has to be one of my favourite NT fics, its great

*runs off to read sequeal*

God Bless,

Kylie xx
CSKTECH chapter 6 . 9/7/2008
This is great :) It's like they are 12 and sizing each other up for the christmas dance.

Nicely written

K
Alexa Twitch chapter 22 . 7/18/2008
That was... AWESOME! I loved it. The best ending I could possibly ask for.
KajiMori chapter 22 . 7/10/2008
Oh my God... I freaking love it! Seriously. For a minute there, I was downright terrified that you were gonna kill Riley off. I'm so glad I was wrong. :3

I really did love it. Now I've gotta go start reading on the sequel. This story so made me smile. It made me smile lots. :3
Captain Matey chapter 22 . 7/8/2008
I recently saw National Treasure (and the sequel) for my first time during the past week, and I have fallen in love. xD

I adore you - no, scratch that - I love you!

This has got to be one of the best fanfics I've ever read! The characters were all in characters, you have an awesome writing style and a wonderful pacing, your chapters are the perfect size, you've got awesome story and you've clearly done some research and put it all together brilliantly - it was very well organized! I haven't read much National Treasure fanfic (because I fail in only having recently watching the movies xD) but I can already say that I am certain that this has got to be one of the best ones posted. _

Also, Carolyn was a great character to add in there _ - her and Riley are awesome together. :o -luffs Carolyn and Riley mucho- .

I've spent the last couple of days reading bits and pieces whenever I got the chance, and when I wasn't reading I was thinking about it. xD

You have come up with several excellent and creative ideas from beggining to end, and I got the feel of the movie!

And the ending of the story was just plain genious! I love you for it. xD

On another note, want to hear something funny? O

A while back I was planning on writing a fanfic for Pirates of the Caribbean concerning Oak Island and my main OC character's name was also supposed to be Carolyn (What can I say? Great minds think alike xD), but after only writing the first chapter and a half I ended up giving up on it because my ideas weren't organized - I kept changing my ideas constantly - I had writing about three first chapters for it. xD

I first learnt about it a while back, while we were discussing Shakespear in class and our teacher brought up the whole Francis Bacon thing, and I've been interested in it and doing a bit of research since. xD

I'm glad to have finally read a fanfic concerning the island, especially since it's perfect for any fanfic that involves any sort of treasure. xD

Anyways, I'm off to go read your sequel -is super excited to read your sequel- xD

Au revoir! _
Alexa Twitch chapter 7 . 7/3/2008
You just killed Sadusky! I mean great chapter but- C'MON! Sadusky rocks and you just killed him!
Butterflygirl72090 chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
I really like the way this story has started. The tension between the characters is amazing. I can't wait to read the rest.
Janiqua chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
So far, this is really good. I just LOVE how Ben's kids love Riley so much. Nice touch with that. Actually, Riley reminds me of one of my babysitters back when I was five... Huh... weird... Or rather, AWESOME!
CrispyPidgeon chapter 22 . 5/12/2008
I can across this story whilst I was on Youtube. I'm so glad I watched your trailer! I hope the sequel comes out soon!
sarah chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
dunno if you're still going to write a sequel... even if it WOULD be amazing. but possibly you could include something with boston? paul revere? boston massacre?
ink0and0paper chapter 1 . 2/20/2008