Reviews for On the Wings of Magic
Awesome story!
Addictedforevermore chapter 3 . 4/14
Thank you. I loved it.
kitsue nazaki chapter 3 . 4/12
I think I might have to reevaluate my life after reading this amazing story.
TehFicMonster chapter 3 . 4/7
This was an amazing story. I've never read anything like it. So many people write stories about Harry finding his power and taking charge of his life, but none of them have come close to what you've created. It rings true. This isn't your usual wish fulfillment AU. Minerva and Severus grow in a realistic way, right along Harry. Albus is believably manipulative without being a parody. This story is wonderful, and I absolutely love it. My only wish is that there was more of it.
nozdormu chapter 3 . 2/22
Wow, enough said.
fantasyinmymind chapter 3 . 12/6/2017
What a different idea! Liked this. Off to check and see if you've done more with these 4 or is it 5?
Person chapter 3 . 8/14/2017
Please please write a sequel/ series!
debturp chapter 3 . 6/23/2017
What a wonderful, refreshingly different story! Concise, simple and too the point. Quite a change from blah, blah, blah - this, that and gawd whatever. :) I stumbled across this in a Community collection, so now I shall see if you have other works. :)
Maddie chapter 3 . 4/18/2017
This is beautiful! Thank you! 3
Deathcrow chapter 3 . 3/3/2017
This was simply fantastic! One of the very rare and much appreciated Independent!Harry stories in which he doesn't immediately turn into a much bigger arsehole than Dumbledore ever was. Congratulations!
Priya Ashok chapter 3 . 2/14/2017
Thank you.
Osmodious chapter 2 . 12/9/2016
One of the most unique stories I have read here, and I've read hundreds...and thoroughly enjoyable. If I had a complaint it would be the brevity. Don't get me wrong, it didn't NEED to be any longer or more detailed, I just enjoyed the premise, plot and execution so much that I wished that it was longer! Thank you so much for posting it.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 3 . 11/4/2016
Well, nicely written. Voldemort died. Britan is secure. All the problems still exist. Other than saving Snape, haven't figured out the point.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/30/2016
This story was beautiful, thank you for writing it.
slytherinalways121 chapter 3 . 10/24/2016
I absolutely love this one