Reviews for On the Wings of Magic
katmom chapter 3 . 11/1
OH! Very nicely done! Thank you so much for sharing with us.

I don't like this
DarkPhoenix chapter 3 . 8/31
I liked it! The style is different but rather nice, and the story... It's good.
Harry is rather like a Gary Stu. I mean, a WINGED snake? That's kind of something I wouldn't expect from a writer of believable fanfiction. We have the fact that he is perfect at hiding his true self, there was a block on his magic and now magic and Hogwarts can speak to him... It's a bit Gary Stu for sure, I'd say.
McGonagall is probably the best kept in character.
Snape... Well written, but we do need more references to Lily in his thoughts.
The story is so well written that we can forget these plot holes and enjoy! Your writing is wonderful!
Stelmariana chapter 3 . 8/28
I must say I don't know what to think of this fic.
The writing of it is beautiful, it really is, but it sounds like the plot's been conceived by a starry-eyed eleven year old fangirl.
I do like all the different insights in here, but I can't help but feel HP is a huge Gary Stu. He maintains a perfect facade, everyone who is allowed to see past it absolutely adores him, he doesn't mind pain, magic behaves specially for him only, his character is flawless... It's just all too convenient.
I do know the horcrux thesis was completely abandoned here, so I won't point out how the killing of Voldemort is unrealistic. That was, actually, a nice way of twisting it though. Confiscating his magic. Very nice.
Hm. This lukewarm review probably isn't very welcome, so let me congratulate you at least on your style. Very sensual and flow-y, a lot of the narrative could easily be in a fully-edited book.
Rapheal chapter 3 . 7/30
Omg that was amazing...I can't even describe how much I loved that
Maddie chapter 3 . 7/16
Amazing and interesting idea! Wish there was more written about their relationships will evolve after they've left, silly snippets of their life together as a family. Thank you for sharing this, it made me happy! :)
lilashannah67 chapter 3 . 7/10
Wow ! usually when this story is written about Harry being super powered it ends up being very childish. but your story was absolutely wonderful. thanks for the great read.
OrleaKingslea chapter 3 . 5/27
Wow. Just... wow. This was so powerful, and beautiful, and just... wow.
adafrog chapter 3 . 5/25
Great story. Thanks.
morgannac64 chapter 3 . 4/26
One of my favourite stories. I love how happy sad it is. Each time I read it, I read it through the tears.
ass-dan chapter 1 . 2/22
damn dats some sexie shiet
lunaatje123 chapter 3 . 12/29/2014
Thank you for the story! On of my favourite things about this fic was how you structured the chapters and made each focused on one of your three main characters. I also enjoyed the way you portrayed the characters, and how you made it really clear how powerful Harry was by showing rather than bluntly stating so.
Ezmerelda chapter 2 . 12/12/2014
This story structure is unusual, but makes for a very good read. Thanks for writing! -"-
Laureen Lycan chapter 3 . 10/15/2014
Again, fantastic! I almost felt sad for dumbledore. Like he really tried but just couldn't make it

Beautiful story!