Reviews for On the Wings of Magic
morgannac64 chapter 3 . 4/26
One of my favourite stories. I love how happy sad it is. Each time I read it, I read it through the tears.
ass-dan chapter 1 . 2/22
damn dats some sexie shiet
lunaatje123 chapter 3 . 12/29/2014
Thank you for the story! On of my favourite things about this fic was how you structured the chapters and made each focused on one of your three main characters. I also enjoyed the way you portrayed the characters, and how you made it really clear how powerful Harry was by showing rather than bluntly stating so.
Ezmerelda chapter 2 . 12/12/2014
This story structure is unusual, but makes for a very good read. Thanks for writing! -"-
Laureen Lycan chapter 3 . 10/15/2014
Again, fantastic! I almost felt sad for dumbledore. Like he really tried but just couldn't make it

Beautiful story!
Laureen Lycan chapter 2 . 10/15/2014
So many squeals! Minerva is almost a young girl again here, so excited and loyal. I loved the limitations on her potions making and the genuine care Harry seems to have for her. Everything about this chapter seemed so buoyant light and optimistic against a dark background.
Laureen Lycan chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Fantastic! I love your Harry, and the idea if the knot constricting his magic is great.

Adored his animagus shape, as well as the castle and magic speaking to Harry and guiding him!
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 10/3/2014
I didn't realize I'd read your story before, but I have. I was prevented from posting after ch 3 by a previous post, so I'll post here:

Nice story. This is how it should have been, Voldemort dying quietly, alone, without further fanfare and collateral deaths.

I started to say it's sad that Harry will no longer be with his friends ... But that's not true, is it? Those he calls friends have simply changed from Ron and Hermione to Minerva and Snape. The three of them actually look more like a family ... a grandma, a father, and a son. Perhaps together, as a unit, the three can finally find the family, the peace, and the unconditional love each has always sought.

Heaven help those who are left behind. Who knows what Dumbledore and Fudge will do? Since things happened outside his control and differently than he'd planned, DD may deny it happened at all, or he may start pushing his "Harry is a Dark Lord who must be stopped" agenda. Who knows?

Too bad you don't do a short epilogue to let us know what ultimately happened with "Dumbles and Dumber."
Guest chapter 3 . 9/26/2014
Woah...who ARE you?
This is so deep and insightful I couldn't stop reading. This isn't how I expected the story to go at all, and I literally have NO WORDS.
You should write a novel; I would buy your book.
ARE YOU A GOD?
Osmodious chapter 3 . 8/21/2014
That was just really, really good...I almost wish it was novel length, explore a little more of this Harry's development. But it was so satisfying as-is, so it's more of a niggle than a complaint. Thanks for posting it!
Mashkai30 chapter 3 . 8/19/2014
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
SimpleWriter101 chapter 3 . 8/12/2014
If I could, I would favorite this story a million times
martinannamartinanna chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
I liked the story. I am not a sappy person but the ending with the Phoenix brought a few tears into my eyes. The rest of the writing was excellent and the plotting was genius
Well done!
Teagrannymcmlxiii chapter 3 . 7/20/2014
Well Bil,
This is hands down one of the best stories I have read, fan fic or not. I think you should find an Idea, Inspiration or whatever you need to and write to be published. Your work might never have the mindless popularity of someone like Danielle Steele or the flash of something like the James Bond stories, but it would out last them like Tolstoy, Hemingway or Shakespeare. You have taken Stock Characters created by someone else and crafted a story which is poignant and believable while it teaches us something about ourselves in spite of ourselves. Bravo and Well Done.
missgsmith51 chapter 3 . 6/11/2014
Interesting story ... I like it!