Reviews for On the Wings of Magic
nozdormu chapter 3 . 2/22
Wow, enough said.
fantasyinmymind chapter 3 . 12/6/2017
What a different idea! Liked this. Off to check and see if you've done more with these 4 or is it 5?
Person chapter 3 . 8/14/2017
Please please write a sequel/ series!
debturp chapter 3 . 6/23/2017
What a wonderful, refreshingly different story! Concise, simple and too the point. Quite a change from blah, blah, blah - this, that and gawd whatever. :) I stumbled across this in a Community collection, so now I shall see if you have other works. :)
Maddie chapter 3 . 4/18/2017
This is beautiful! Thank you! 3
Deathcrow chapter 3 . 3/3/2017
This was simply fantastic! One of the very rare and much appreciated Independent!Harry stories in which he doesn't immediately turn into a much bigger arsehole than Dumbledore ever was. Congratulations!
Priya Ashok chapter 3 . 2/14/2017
Thank you.
Osmodious chapter 2 . 12/9/2016
One of the most unique stories I have read here, and I've read hundreds...and thoroughly enjoyable. If I had a complaint it would be the brevity. Don't get me wrong, it didn't NEED to be any longer or more detailed, I just enjoyed the premise, plot and execution so much that I wished that it was longer! Thank you so much for posting it.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 3 . 11/4/2016
Well, nicely written. Voldemort died. Britan is secure. All the problems still exist. Other than saving Snape, haven't figured out the point.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/30/2016
This story was beautiful, thank you for writing it.
slytherinalways121 chapter 3 . 10/24/2016
I absolutely love this one
Thisissocliche chapter 3 . 9/30/2016
Okay, so I only just found this. Just wanted to let you know I really like the style of this. It'd be pretty cool to have some one shots of a few adventures, but I guess the inspiration for this has long passed. Anyway, thanks for writing and posting, I though it was awesome.
m chapter 3 . 9/25/2016
excellent story. Just found it again and reread it :)
Suzie4tro chapter 3 . 9/7/2016