Reviews for On the Wings of Magic
guest chapter 3 . 11/29
Done with your usual skill, but I couldn't enjoy it.. A willing slave is still a slave, and slavemaster was the most despicable of Dumbledore's roles. It is painful to see Potter take over that role and two of my favorite characters consent to it.
What a beautiful story and even more beautifully written. Just you should have written an epilogue giving a closure and answers to a happy ending for teacher Student trio; Albus repenting and Fawkes with Harry.
R. Clearwater chapter 3 . 2/9
I cannot say how many times I've read this piece. But it is so fantastic I keep coming back, year after year.

And if I had to guess, I would say that my favorite part is:

You'll never understand, Albus." Minerva was smiling. "This isn't a game or a lark, we won't regret this in the morning or wish to come crawling back to you. This is about love - do you remember it? All three of us have loved you in our own ways, why else would we have done so much for you? I know you think you love us too, but your love is a stifling parody of the true thing. We need to breathe and we need to live. You would only let us survive. Goodbye, Albus."

Very, very well done!
Mel chapter 3 . 11/11/2020
This is possibly the most beautiful thing I have ever read.
Acop chapter 3 . 11/1/2020
Interesting story, well written and different from any other despite the now common trope. I really like your take on Harry, Minerva and Severus.
Bjalf chapter 3 . 10/30/2020
ahh so good
LeiaMcGonagall chapter 3 . 9/20/2020
Can we have a sequel?
PlainJanePotter chapter 3 . 8/17/2020
OOOH man! Damn that was awesome! The only thing i would critique this with ... is .. I wish there was more! I loved this!
The Punmaster chapter 3 . 7/30/2020
I like this story.
WyrdSmith chapter 3 . 6/21/2020
Perfect.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/18/2020
Oh, that was just the most beautiful story I have ever read! So exciting! So beautiful! So amazingly beautiful!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/11/2020
My heart...this was so gooooood!
dianaanne chapter 3 . 3/30/2020
That was an amazing story!