Reviews for secrets of life
Whirlpool chapter 3 . 12/15/2015
Uhhh...it's been nearly a decade and are you continuing this or not? I really like this story and hope you could update it
DarkRulerKida chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
Lovin it, wanna kno more!

plz update sometime this century! :P
KatieB19 chapter 3 . 12/7/2006
aw thats cute! i that Chihiro would be like swet drop hes had fantacys about me! )
Sunfrost chapter 3 . 5/10/2006
OOH! So, I'm guessing that Haku has some girl that likes him and he doesn't know who he loves more, Mir Chi or Chihiro? Em...UPDATE! ONEGAI!
Sarah JK chapter 3 . 5/9/2006
Seto:*in chair that evil bad guys usaully sit in petting Kitten who is on his lap* Well well well...so the you have run out of plan is working! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

:3 Can we stop playing the "Make fun of RRNR in a chair that evil bad guys usaully sit in petting Kitten who is on his lap and laughing manincly game"?

Seto:NO! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
romancerox chapter 2 . 4/13/2006
who is mir chi? so suspensful! Cant wait til the next chapter cums out
My.Thesis chapter 2 . 4/6/2006
0.0

OMG...I...I can't believe that it's acctually THIS good! Wow...and Mir Chi? Hm...it was like Haku is cheating on Chihiro...eh, ah well...Hope he chooses Chihiro! But, then again, Chihiro is human...but, I think you have ideas to fix that!

Well, please up-date soon! I LOVE it!
MikariStar chapter 2 . 3/23/2006
Cliffhanger! Update soon! *gives you a Haku plushie*
PacificTwist chapter 2 . 3/20/2006
Ah very nice, so Haku has another girl... hm this could definitely get interesting, and who is this mirchi? update soon i wanna see what happens at sunset!
Sarah JK chapter 2 . 3/20/2006
:3 Who wears short shorts?Chihiro wears short shorts! LOL sorry couldn't help it.

Seto:To much talky.

:3 Seto that made no sence.

Seto:It's true!

:3 Yes it is but she always talks to down on the that Seto,TALKING.

Seto:Whatever I just wanna know what happens next.
AdmirationOfAwkwardness chapter 2 . 3/20/2006
That's so cute. I love this, but could you please write more soon? PWEEZ?

I LOVE THIS MOVIE!
EmpressAuthor chapter 2 . 3/19/2006
Aiie! A good story, but the grammar and set up is killing it.

If possible, try to play around with a bit less dialouge, let us see what they're doing. Otherwise it sounds like there's a lot of talk, but not much doing going on. Also, try to slow down the pacing. There were like three or four storylines introduced in the space of two pages. It's nice to have the conflict begin at the beginning, but you also don't want to overwhelm your readers.
titanlover13 chapter 2 . 3/18/2006
AW MAN! no far! Please hurry with the rest of the chappies!i love this fan fic so much!
SakuraTezuka chapter 2 . 3/18/2006
I like your story...I'm wondering who is Mir chi