Reviews for Displaced
Shiranaisan chapter 4 . 6/2/2006
Wow. I /love/ your writing. It's so much fun to read!

Very interesting. Please update soon :)
kamakazie watermelon chapter 4 . 4/16/2006
This is awesome! MORE,MORE,MORE!
Bored chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
This is a really good start... the depth you put in your words... how beautiful.

afkg chapter 4 . 4/13/2006
Oh, Suraia was so much cuter than I thought she would be! Maybe it's just me but I saw a shadow of Mary in her, intentional or not? Gray getting the person he is mean tof r a little confused? I like that it is up in the air.

Nice way to heighten the powers again as well. I do feel sorry for Gray though. Jack didn't really have to be such an ass about Mary. I lost respect for him there.

Please continue this, I want to see the turmoil that might follow the kiss. ;)

RuRu chapter 3 . 3/31/2006
Wow, very original story. Great flow and detail, great personality. Just an overall good story.

Some parts I was confused, I guess because that wasn't QUITE how I pictured Grey to think, like in a poetic sense...BUT you can make your own personality of him! :) And I still love it!

Hurry and update!

Avalice chapter 3 . 3/30/2006
Nice story! I'm not very good at reviews...But I hope you continue, because I put this on my favorite list.
dancingonthewind chapter 3 . 3/30/2006
Eep. Please keep writing! I love it.
more kennabell chapter 3 . 3/29/2006
Please, update soon!
afkg chapter 3 . 3/27/2006
Awesome! That was deffinately a chapter that was worth the wait. (No, there is not sarcasm there. I'm not the best updater myself.)

I can't wait to find out who exactly Suraia was/is. And to see how Gray reacts to what I assume will be the further continuation of the Jack and Mary romance. Please continue, I will certainly be looking forward to your next chapter.

DoubleKK chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
This is well written but if Gray isn't going to be with Mary, what's going to happen to him? (I know he cant be with the girl farmer cause this story has Jack in it)
lexy499 chapter 2 . 3/18/2006
LOL! Cliff looks like a raccoon wen he wakes up! LOL! datz Grey's way of sayin "bye, love ya!"

by da way, i thought u spelled Grey wit an a? like GRAY not GREY?

i dont get da last part wit da mithril
lexy499 chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
he ONCE luved her?
afkg chapter 2 . 3/17/2006
Wow! This is really different to everything else I have read. That is a good thing too, by the way. Romance is always better when there is an accompanying story line, such as Gray's ability to mould metal. Most of the characters are actually in character as well which gives you extra brownie points. :D

Please continue this, it's well worth it.

28 | « Prev Page 1 2