Reviews for Eyes On Me
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOLL.

FAVE!

februaryaired chapter 5 . 7/12/2011
Fantastic stuff!

You're writing style is so good, that it got me to hate the character of Sora and Namine hahaha!

Love it!
Sookdeo chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Think this started off with a nice pace. Simple and sweet. Lol it's typical dilemma but it's cute. I hope you continue with this
fuyuhiko chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I liked this soo much :D Great job!
Tails360 chapter 3 . 3/2/2011
Hello, I have read and re read this fanfic quite a few times now and I just wanted to say that I absolutely adore it. Your style of writing in this particular piece of fiction closely resembles that of The Catcher in the Rye by JD Salinger, and I was just wondering if that novel was by any chance a sort of inspiration to your writing style? Well it's just a question and I hope to see more of your works in the future!
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 4 . 2/18/2011
["So you mean," and I'm saying this rather dryly while I was pacing around the room stomping on my clothes in the dark and not caring the least, "that it's my fault I didn't tell Kairi about the box of cherry-flavored condoms I found in Sora's room?"]

-Mouth drops open-

...

-Eye twitches-

[I couldn't believe it. Larxene's words kept running through my head. My brother was cheating on Kairi with Naminé and even having sex with her? Even during my relationship with her? How could that be? How was that possible? This wasn't my brother! This wasn't Naminé! What had happened to them?]

Are they possessed? I am so confused right now.

Of course, I also want to kill Sora and Namine.

Is that normal? lx
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 3 . 2/18/2011
["Maybe…" she was whispering to herself now. "Maybe there's just something…and I can't reach for it…no matter what. It's always there, out of my reach, and no matter how hard I try…I can never take it…never…reach for it…"]

Huh? I don't get it. :x

[She was talking in fragments. It was…scary. Very scary. Very, very scary. I could not put enough emphasis on the 'very' to explain what it was like, standing face to face with my best friend, who was muttering something odd and who was lost in her thoughts.]

Oh crap! She wants your genes! Run for it! xD

["Uh…Kairi…"

She blinked. Her eyes refocused. "Hm?"

"You're stepping on my foot."]

...

xD

That's why you don't break the personal space bubble.

You step on their feet. xD
CenturysRuin chapter 5 . 2/7/2011
This happens to be one of my all time favorite fics, just wanted to let you know c:
Loutzy chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
Just telling you now, I'm growing a love for this story. :)

So far, I've only seen one mistake, and it's just a letter misplacement.

Love, love, love, love, love, love. :) (L)

***

Great read:

s/6516641/1/The_Norm_The_Nobody

No one knows about Namine's inability to sleep; not even her parents. Roxas has been with her through everything; but can he help her through the biggest problem in her life? "This boy lying here, unconscious, was totally and absolutely perfect." R&R.
luckynumbereight chapter 5 . 6/18/2010
great, great story!
Allers3 chapter 5 . 5/19/2010
This story was absolutely amazing! I loved it, and it was so sweet, and so real, and so amazing! Roxiri is the best pairing ever. :)

Allers3 chapter 4 . 5/19/2010
Yes! Yes! Finally! That was amazing! Fantastic chapter! It was so sweet! I loved it!

Allers3 chapter 3 . 5/19/2010
Ohmygosh! Roxas finally spills! :D Silly kid.

Allers3 chapter 2 . 5/19/2010
Oh, poor Roxy! Axel was being mean. :( And Namine turned into a bitch, silly girl. :P

Great chapter!

Allers3 chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Ohhh! I love Roxiri. :D Great story so far, it's really sweet. :)