Reviews for Engagement On Hold
annamarieagan1110 chapter 1 . 10/12
update please
This story has been amazing! I've never been so devistated to end a chapter and realize the story hasn't been updated in 7 years. Although its been so long, I desperately wish you would come back to this story and finish it. I've invested too many emotions into this story to give up now.
PLEASE FINISH THIS! I BEG OF YOU!
genie chapter 3 . 4/17
she has pink hair for fucks sake just how invisible could she be? pink hair is hard to miss
genie chapter 4 . 4/17
I wonder how Ms. "Wouldn't it be nice if Sasuke and Sakura were really engaged in the Naruto series? Then again, that would only occur in our dreams… ne?" is doing now that sasusaku are married and have a kid.
nmgiep96 chapter 1 . 4/11
Can you please update! Desperately need update
FanArt4Life chapter 30 . 3/3
Please update!
Louchette chapter 30 . 2/24
You are too cruel leaving the fic at this moment.
I'm dying to read the next chapters. Really.
You can't leave it like this.
I know it has been too many years but i would be extremely happy and would love you if you come back to upload it (and finish the story pleeease). Pleaseplease. Think of the people you leave with an almost heart attack with the end of this chapter (?
Anyways, I would really love for you to upload iI but i know it has been many years and all of that.
But still, a girl can hope right?
Reeeeally hoping to see you again
Bye!
guest chapter 30 . 2/4
please please update this story! i really wanna know how it ends
Guest chapter 30 . 12/30/2017
I hate you I really do I am just rambling because of my frustration thaf every story I read is. Left by writers how could you just left it like that I hate myself that I ever even think about stopping to do painting that is my passion but I realized it in time I am still doing what I love
Sasusakufan chapter 30 . 12/12/2017
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH YOU SHOULD FINISH IT!THIS WAS THE MOST BEATIFUL FANFIC I HAVE EVER READ!I'M SO CURIOUS RIGHT NOW!I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR HARD WORK! AND CONGRATS ON REACHING UNTIL CHAPTER 30!I HOPE YOU REACH 90!BUT DONT PRESSURE YOURSELF!OKAY!:-)
Guest chapter 30 . 10/14/2017
Omg! I fucking hate this story. Not one chapter runs smoothly from the previous one; Sasuke's and Sakura's realtionship development is not cohesive in any way; the effects of all characters/events to the main story line is unrealistic. I cannot believe I wasted so long on this! I wanted to read some good sasusaku fanfic..(I mean it's made clear it's a sasusaku fanfic from the summary and specified characters for god sake! I don't know why you made it your concern to appeal to 'all other fandoms' at the price of ruining the main pairing)...instead I got a whole load of confusing plotlines and crappy character development. It's a shame because there was so much potential...oh well...
blossoms chapter 30 . 9/9/2017
It's very thrilling. I don't have words to explain.
It's one of the best I have read in my life.

WAITING FOR THE NEXT UPDATE
MAKE IT FAST PLEEEEEAAAASSSSSEEEEE!
pizzzarolls chapter 30 . 8/30/2017
It's been 6 years. God I'm still a mess after ready your story. I'll wait 6 more if I have to.
graynita chapter 30 . 7/20/2017
when are you going to update? this story is really good!
2,351 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »