Reviews for You Can't Go Home
PippaFrost chapter 1 . 1/6
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ! OH MY GOD THAT WAS SO CUTE!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
They said in the pilot that they hadn't seen one another in 2 years but Sam's age and another point in season 1 they said

Sam was in school 4 years so they visited the first 2 before losing touch.

This is a great little story, Dean would absolutely have made sure Sam was not alone and probably withdrew from Sam after he made lots of friends.
jensengirl4eva chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
I love this story it's so cute.
funkyspunk chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
aww awesome job. i love stanford fics, especially when the ending is good!

well done.
Rajana chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Heh! Where do I know that picture from ;-)

Cute fic. Just one thing though: Dean would NEVER pull Sam into a hug just 'cause he hasn't seen him for a year. But other than that: I really enjoyed it!
SilverSkyBlade chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
I LOVE WATERMELON SNOCONES! *BEAMS* Heh. I LOVED! Yes, it's me, And Yes I did have sugar and decided to go check out some of your older stories.

heh..sno cones...it's so sad it's the middle of a freezing cold iowa winter, or else I would get one.
SilverStorm06 chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
aw, that was SO good. Sam keeps on thinking he doesn't have a great childhood or family, but his family, at least him and his brother, is more tightnit and caring then I've ever felt with mine, and people always said I had the perfect family (which I don't)
Tyranusfan chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
"I know that in the pilot, Dean and Sam hadn't seen each other in two years"

-I've wondered about that...isn't Stanford a four year school? And Sam was 22 when he was about to have that interview for law school. Maybe he went four years, but Dean just hadn't seen him since Sophomore year. That would make sense, right?

I never liked the idea that they hadn't seen each other at all. Doesn't seem to be Dean's style. (Besides, that is depressing!)

Anyway, good story! I like it!
papered chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Simply too cute. XD Thanks for sharing!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Actually, this could pass as being in-tune with the show. I THINK law school would be about four years and Sam was talking about an interview, so he was probably at his fourth year. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
magicsunbeam chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
JJ! Absolutely brilliant! I'm sitting here grinning like a cheshire cat through my tears. What a wonderful, warm, fuzzy moment. Great stuff!

Jackie
DreamShadows chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Yeah it is fiction, and Sam could have been at school for three years right? I liked it... You did a great job!
doyoufeellikeyourfallingdown chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Omg i just loved it so much! it was SO cute! adorable! and even though i am a little embarrassed to admit it, i was crying when i read it. really, i swear it have tears dripping down my face right now. i think it was first caused by that perfect little day when they went to the carnaval and the thought that Sam my never have that again, and then the tears were happy tears as Dean showed that he remembered that day too and by... just being Dean, i guess, lol. You had great discription! like when i read the part about the perfect day, i truely felt like Sam was discribing this day right from his memory! i don't know if you did that on porpuse, or if you are just a naturally talented writer (i think it is the latter) but that was like so real! Great job ]

I also loved how you described how Dean was there for Sammy when they were younger! yes, THAT was what started the water works! lol AND by far, i LOVED the last two lines! so perfect! i just LOVE LOVE LOVE them!

Wow! amazing job on this story!

Hilary
elemental-sparky chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
aw that was so sweet, please tell me you planning on writing more fan fictions because I just love your work
shimmerinstars chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
“Fanta, Sam? Are you serious?”

I LMAO at this line,so funny and Dean thinks like me,nothing in my fridge but wuzzy, but very good diet pepsi lol

"Easing himself into the familiar warmth of his brother’s company, Sam finally relaxed.

Ah this has got to be one of the most beautiful lines I ever heard.

JJ Phoenix,I love how you created this warm and beautiful story,and its so like Dean ,knowing his Sammy was showing up the way he did.

Please keep writing I love reading your stories.