Reviews for Moments in Time
TheRealTayler13 chapter 41 . 8/1/2013
More one shots Plz! You'll have my undying love forever
SoaringSkynaut chapter 20 . 1/4/2012
I loved #50: Joker. It made me go all fan girl when Sam defended Brigitte. You should write more like that one.
Shadows.in.the.moon chapter 41 . 12/8/2011
oh my gawd, love X3
Berry's Ambitions chapter 41 . 12/1/2011
Ginger is being more of a bitch than usual here; I normally like her but I'm hoping she'll get what she deserves. I actually feel sorry for Jason and I didn't even care for him very much in the movie. Not to mention those poor children... imagine having such a selfish and uncaring mother as Ginger.

I hope things work out for Brigitte and Sam. Thank you so much for updating this, I feared it was discontinued.
Kount Xero chapter 40 . 11/10/2011
I would much rather the last chapter be separate, as I have been enjoying the Brigitte/Sam drabbles so far.

The writing is good, and though I did object to a few lines here and there (the Brigitte I know wouldn't like the statement of Sam having "a girlfriend to fuck" but hey, given the context, she might:), it makes good use of the characters. I like the whole ostracized-by-the-town angle, the sleeping-in-the-same-bed-out-of-loneliness angle, Jason McCardy (that I usually take to be McCarthy for some reason) and his connection to Brigitte (while still maintaining his social status as the stuff of heroes he is not) are all very good ideas. I especially liked the tender moments, sexual or no, between Sam and Brigitte - simple, yet elegant.

Plus, let's face it, Ginger Snaps was a movie trilogy and unlike some movie trilogies, it doesn't have an extended universe, or temporally contradictory/discontinuous string of progressively worse sequels. Although I'd murder for a "Ginger Snaps IV: The Curse," for now, we, as authors, have to bear in mind both the context of the movies while incorporating our own into it. Without the benefit of an extended universe where we can cherry-pick our choice of significant events, we are bound to stick to the rigid territory of the three movies. Which is difficult, yeah, I kinda lost where I was going with this.

So yeah, although I really don't like the thought of Ginger surviving the first movie (she made a great villain in the first movie, too great to be liked by me) bring it on. I want moar.

There, I hope my $0.02 has fed your habit adequately. Remember, an eighth's fifty.
Kount Xero chapter 30 . 11/8/2011
Okay, I'm only up to 30, but allow me to give you what to me is the biggest compliment of all: you have inspired me.

I, too, was trying to write a GS fanfic connecting the two movies, but it wasn't working, but then I saw your collection of drabbles and went, why not shorten chapters but center them around concepts, and voila.

So far, I like your writing. Can't say I enjoy the non-linear chronological ordering, but I'm digging it just the same. I especially like how you handle the Brigitte/Sam pairing and how it comes about, as well as the consequences to our actions or there is no order bit. So yeah, I'm enjoying this.
Shadows.in.the.moon chapter 40 . 11/5/2011
omg ginger is such a bitch...and how come she's alive? gasp, lol update soonplease X3
tomieharley chapter 40 . 2/6/2011
I really liked it! I think you captured the essence of the characters really well, especially Ginger. Its just too bad Sam and Ginger didn't make it in the movie. The sequel was good, but I really liked Sam. *Shrugs* I'm a romantic, what can I say?

This must be your first update in awhile. You are like the second GS author to start updating again. I'm going to have to find my movies and watch them again. I'm craving to see them again! Thank you for updating!
listening chapter 40 . 2/5/2011
I really enjoyed this latest installment.

This AU is incredibly tantalizing and I hope ou build on it soon :D
BatmanBabe-21 chapter 39 . 10/19/2010
I like all these little chapters ]
Mikro chapter 39 . 3/1/2010
Like it, very cute and funny. Well-written.
Berry's Ambitions chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Wow, this is fantastic! :) I love how you write Sam and Brigitte. They're great characters and Sam/Brigitte is my favourite pairing of the "Ginger Snaps" series.

Please update soon!
VampiricKoi chapter 39 . 1/16/2010
hai i rly love ure drabbles and they're fucking awesome plz update soon!
EllezBellz chapter 39 . 12/28/2009
OOh that Sam, he's a charmer alright. x
AtomicTwilight chapter 39 . 12/10/2009
Man, I love these. You should really write more!