Reviews for Children of the Stars
cu-kid chapter 6 . 5/9/2011
My favorite thing about this story? I like how much of it is from Markl's perspective. We already know about Howl and Sophie and, though I love them to death when you write them, it's nice getting a fresh outlook on them through the eyes of Markl. He's not utilized very much by other authors (that I've found, anyway), which is a shame since he has so much potential as you've shown in this story. And you don't make him an annoying child (although, Shan occasionally got to me :/), you make him a teenage boy with believable fears, doubts, and those wonderful embarrassing moments, lol. (When he comforts Theresa, here at the end, I had to chuckle at his awkward "There, there...")

This was a great piece to follow up "Beyond the Indigo Veil." It's left me with a lot of questions that I'm eager to have answered. On to the next!
callalily chapter 6 . 12/18/2010
Clifhanger much? ;) great job though, you're great at packing a lot of events into just a few chapters without making it feel rushed (and you manage to explain everything too!).
OuroborosMoon chapter 6 . 8/10/2010

I love it! Brilliant!

But why oh why oh why can't Howl connect to Sophie!

I must read part three!

Now that my ranting is over, I would like to say that this is a wonderful story! I really really like it, and it indeed gives me something pleasurable to read while awaiting for the next chapter of In the Dreamer's Wake.

I'm in love with your characters, and oh how I hope everything goes right in your little world!
OuroborosMoon chapter 5 . 8/10/2010
When I read the part about Theresa and the hoe, I was reminded of Kiki's Delivery Service, lqtm. I just had to write that about this chapter, and I'm off to read the last chappie!
OuroborosMoon chapter 3 . 8/4/2010
Six years later?

That's a huuuuugggeee jump. lol
countalmasy36 chapter 6 . 9/4/2009
AH this was awesome! I can't wait to read part three! You are an excellent writer! I love this saga and I'll be so sad when it's finished. You keep the characters complex and in-depth and the plot is so exciting that I can't take my eyes away from the monitor.
Rucastle'Madness chapter 6 . 4/28/2008
I am so loving this! XD WOW Thank you! I can't seem to get anything done, because all I want to do is read this! So yeah I gotta find out what happens next! I hope there is more of Markl!
dedanaan chapter 6 . 8/26/2007
You had me on the edge of my seat with this section of your story arc. The whole thing was very intense and I'm dying to read on about what comes next especially on the Sophie/Deirdre side of things.
lonley-miko chapter 6 . 4/16/2007
plz update soon :D
Rangerette2 chapter 6 . 9/2/2006
Very good! this is getting better and better!
Pennameunknowns chapter 6 . 6/8/2006
Still Interested! Are you kidding! I cant type quick enough to get out of this reveiw box to get to part 1!
buyokitty chapter 6 . 5/26/2006
OH MY GOD! I need to read the next part!
Midnight Lady chapter 6 . 5/18/2006
you have such a wonderful talent with imagery. your descriptions are amazing because you don't use a whole paragraph to describe a room, but i can imagine it in my head perfectly.

i love this series immensely and i'm off to read part I.
J-Nine chapter 6 . 4/12/2006
Awesome story! I am so loving it so much! I just have one pet peeve about this part though (part as in this story, not this chapter. ) How can Markl be as tall as Howl if hes only thirteen? I find that extremely unlikely. I know some 14-15 year olds her arent even taller than me yet! XD

Anyway! This story is super duper cooly awesome! Keep up the good work!
Abby chapter 6 . 4/5/2006
I'm on the edge of my seat here, better read oart 3 quickly before i fall off! Lving this so far, as I loved the first story, please keep writing. I like your style