Reviews for Tempest in a Teacup
RedHeadedDice chapter 22 . 5/9
I've been meaning to find a fic where Katara was taken rather than saved by her mom, this was such a good starting fic. I still can't believe it's nearly older than I am.
it’s 2021, yes i’m reading this nearly 15 years since you posted it and yes i have no idea if you’ll ever see this review. this story is iconic in our fandom, ive heard my friends talk about it forever and i finally FINALLY decided to read it. what the hell was i waiting for? this was amazing. it’s unlike any other fanfic i’ve ever read, both in style and in quality. if you ever think about this story and wonder whether it stands the test of time, please know it absolutely does. this one is gonna stay with me for a while. thank you so much for sharing this all those years ago, and i hope you’re well wherever you are now!
Aslan's Princess chapter 22 . 4/8
I love this au. I really enjoyed seeing the possibility of Katara being raised by Iroh. An even more formidable opponent now than originally.

I will admit to some disappointment of not getting a chance to see Katara roast Zhao whether on principle or in defense of Zuko. But I suppose that she may still get that chance in the sequel. And you've at least shown that Katara is fully capable to doing so all while being a "proper" lady.

Definitely enjoyed the hints of Zutara coming out, even if it is somewhat heartbreaking to see that, at least for the moment, that love is not strong enough to stop Zuko from continuing his pursuit of the Avatar.

Will be heading over to the sequel to see what's there and following so that I don't miss anything.
Highlord90 chapter 4 . 2/10
You have a gift. To send the. Imagination running wild with a single sentence is truly mesmerising. A beautiful segment and one I won't soon forget
Highlord90 chapter 1 . 2/10
If the rest is as well written and, dare I say, beautiful as chapter one then I'm hooked!
Luna chapter 2 . 12/8/2020
Cool
Guest chapter 22 . 11/11/2020
My favorite line—
“Sometimes Katara looks at Zuko and worries about what she sees: all wick and no wax, a figure ready to burn away.”

It just spoke *volumes* to me about the dynamic Zuko and Katara could’ve had in the show — both of them ferocious, passionate and willing put themselves in harm’s way for the sake of something important — and they would’ve been so inspired, but also would’ve reminded each other of self-care. :)
moonshine dolly chapter 22 . 11/7/2020
Your writing style is beautiful. It has a sense of fluidity to it.
PorLasNubes chapter 16 . 10/30/2020
Ohh my this is brilliant! You made me laugh out loud with the cleverness
Guest chapter 22 . 10/26/2020
Is it over? Is there more?
Guest chapter 22 . 10/7/2020
Someone shaped words in a way that touched my thoughts and took me far away from my bedroom and made my heart hurt. In the best way.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/3/2020
HEY DONT KILL KATARA U RUINED IT U SHUD HAVE JUST HURT HER SERIOUSLY
Goaliegal11 chapter 21 . 8/28/2020
Your writing style is beautiful. I hope one day you cone back to this story, or that I can find more content written by you. Thank you!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/26/2020
杜牧的诗,棒!
Guest chapter 22 . 8/19/2020
Thank you for writing this! I love your style and way of storytelling:)
1,337 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »