Reviews for Tempest in a Teacup
Ariel chapter 2 . 9/3
Soooo I know I'm like 7 years late but this story is so well written and intriguing I thought I just might leave this on here in case you check it! Very well done and wish it wouldn't ever end! Love the different perspectives from Uncle, Zuko and Katara. I laughed many times at the witty banter between Katara and Zuko and you balanced the dark material of Katara's life away from home with very hilarious jokes true to their characters. Thank you for sharing this story :)
Vanessa Masters chapter 12 . 8/4
Dear katara, helping out Zuko, and getting bargains. And him, just silently trying to understand.
Vanessa Masters chapter 11 . 8/4
I love katara, being there for Zuko in this most...painful moment.
Vanessa Masters chapter 10 . 8/4
Oh, poor Katara, to have to meet that man again! But she'll keep her word, he'll pay for what he did in the future.
Kina Kalamari chapter 22 . 7/20
This whole story is absolutely beautiful. I love the way the style changed from chapter to chapter and yet it still built a cohesive whole. The connection between them is so incredibly well written... I can't wait to see how it plays out in the sequel.
I love love love this!
fernandfeather chapter 22 . 6/7
This is really beautiful
Kimmytrainer chapter 21 . 5/3
Ohh there's a sequel? That explains a lot. I'm not surprised that she went with Aang; I just hope that Zuko will see reason sooner than he did in the show. That would be lovely.
Kimmytrainer chapter 20 . 5/3
I assume she was talking about keeping the Avatar a secret. Where is this story going? There's only two chapters left. I have no idea how this will end; I just hope it's happy.
Kimmytrainer chapter 19 . 5/3
So they found Aang? Katara lied then, about him not being there. I wonder where this will go...
Kimmytrainer chapter 18 . 5/3
Here's to hoping she's still alive. Btw your prose writing is beautiful.
Kimmytrainer chapter 11 . 5/2
I had good timing for my last review, I see.
This chapter was amazing. It shows so much of Katara's character and who she will become. She is fit to get be a future Fire Lady.
Kimmytrainer chapter 10 . 5/2
She's so strong. I love that she and Zuko are growing up together. I'm curious if he will still get banished; I imagine if he does, that she will go with him.
Kimmytrainer chapter 7 . 5/2
That was SO COOL!
Kimmytrainer chapter 5 . 5/2
They're a tag team. That's so cute!
1,218 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »