Reviews for Tempest in a Teacup
jacqstoned chapter 22 . 7/19
Your words are pure poetry.
MlleJu chapter 22 . 5/17
I just discover you story. Don't know if you still come here, but... I LOVED your fanfic ! That's just amazing and so well-written ! One of the best Avatar fanfic I've ever read !
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 9 . 5/9
This was actually really cute.
ReDEAR chapter 22 . 4/29
This is amazing! But it's been 12 years since you updated. :( Could you possibly consider coming back and writing more for old times sake. Cause this story is amazing!
MaxandFang101 chapter 21 . 4/26
What a beautiful story. Thank you so much :D I loved every word.
MaxandFang101 chapter 20 . 4/26
Omg omg omg do I love this story. I love the way you wrote this chapter. It must have been so hard for Katara to see her tribe.
Clear Plastic chapter 22 . 4/25
Thank you for writing this.
MaxandFang101 chapter 10 . 4/25
Oh shit, these last few chapters have been so intense. You write this so well :D
MaxandFang101 chapter 4 . 4/25
This was really wonderful. Beautiful. Thank you.
MaxandFang101 chapter 2 . 4/25
I don't know how you come up with your ideas for these drabbles, but I love them
MaxandFang101 chapter 1 . 4/25
Damn, that was good. Thank you.
YOUR WORDS STRIKE MY HEART LIKE A HAMMER. YOUR WRITING IS PHENOMENAL AND BELONG IN THE STARS. THANK YOU FOR WRITING SUCH A BEAUTIFUL PIECE
Sailormeow chapter 20 . 4/16
OOOMMMGMGGFFFFF AHHHHHHHH I CANT EVEN RIGHT NOW. ZUTARA FOREVERRR
BlueWinterSky chapter 14 . 3/25
"A good king is willing to be unhappy for the sake of doing the right thing. A king who's nothing except powerful will just do whatever he wants."

I can't help feeling this line is foreshadowing Zuko as the Fire Lord in this fic. That would really hurt my Zutara - shipper heart if they separate because of his duty to his country. AGGGHH. T.T

This was POIGNANTLY beautiful. I love how creative you were with the folklore. :D
BlueWinterSky chapter 12 . 3/25
The funniest chapter yet!

These lines especially cracked me up.
"over sized pieces of decorative buffoonery" HAHAHA.
"He begins wondering how many it would take to knit a noose and strangle her. Or him. Whatever ends the torture, he doesn't care, only, blessed ancestors, let it end."
I'M WHEEZING. This is SO Zuko! XD