Reviews for Tempest in a Teacup
Beautiful
JLdark chapter 21 . 2/25
It happened! I knew it will happen but I was not ready, it hurt so much how they had to face each other even if Zuko wanted to got back, Katara is right everything is different and he knows that too, but how long it will be until they are in the same page, and help bring balance to the world. Anyway excellent story one of my favorites thanks for this story.
JLdark chapter 20 . 2/25
I'm really happy with this chapter! A lot feelings strong onw, but they finally got to know how they feel about each other, yet Katara knows what could happen in the future and why she said sorry, even I was lost for a moment, but then I thought about what she was thinking. Excellent chapter even if just was for one night they forgot about the whole world, and for one night it was alright for them to be together.
JLdark chapter 19 . 2/25
This is miracle indeed yet I find ironic that Zuko finally believes in miracles, because Katara found the Avatar too, another miracle, I don't know how much it must hurt to Katara to lie to Zuko, their trust is a strong bond but she must decide what is better for the world.
JLdark chapter 17 . 2/24
I wonder since when Iroh suspected that this would happen? He knows yet they don't have clear idea of what they feel for each other.
JLdark chapter 15 . 2/24
The story of the moon and the king was bittersweet, and I'm amazed by how it fits them and how their relationship could be, it gave a good vibe at how their situation was that night. And this chapter was funny can't believe that happened, they really enjoyed the night but it seem Katara is enjoying the morning.
JLdark chapter 13 . 2/24
The quest for the Avatar, I wonder how it will fit and after their fate, will Zuko do what is right to bring balance to the world and help the Avatar? I don't know if he will do that, but I'm impressed by the way their relationship grows! They do have a strong bond.
JLdark chapter 11 . 2/24
So this time it was Katara's turn to help Zuko, wonderful chapter and it show how much they care for each other, not only that but how far they will go to help each other if they need to.
JLdark chapter 10 . 2/24
I really like how the relationship between Zuko and Katara is growing, the way they interact is fascinating and funny; I don't know but there is something I really like about them, and the example was in this chapter they know each other and even predict some things, maybe is the trust they have with each other. So Zhao is back, he may be taunted Katara but it was good that Zuko appeared and even ignored the man.
JLdark chapter 8 . 2/24
Wow I think this was very deep and meaningful, even if Zuko was trying to do the right thing for Katara maybe it was not the best, in time I suspect he will learn and maybe then he could help herand besides Iroh suspect that his nephew interest will be different in the future, I found that funny.
JLdark chapter 6 . 2/24
I'm really enjoying this! I loved the chapter about bending it was funny, how they talked about it, well the incidents and the eel and the flower, at least Iroh has more time to prepare for that, now this was good too! Their relationship is interesting, and the way Katara see Zuko, he is just himself.
JLdark chapter 3 . 2/24
Thar was an impressive first meeting! I didn't imagine it could be like that, well at least Zuko is safe, it was a big surprise I really wasn't expecting that! But I like how they met, I look forward how their relationship works.
JLdark chapter 2 . 2/24
Wow this was so good, it seem Katara adapted to her life in the fire court, still she is not interacting with the royals only Iroh, their relationship is interesting but I wonder if adopting her(if he did), did not have an effect in his position in the future? Anyway I'm glad for Katara even if she still adapted, she is only child a smart one too, I wonder if she is as Azula's level, maybe her control in the ink is maybe her onw powers.
JLdark chapter 1 . 2/24
I don't know how I did not found this story before! But I'm happy that I did now, I was looking hungry for reading more about Zuko and Katara, and now this got really interesting! Iroh rescued Katara, and he will bring her to the fire nation, but what she will be in the court of fire? I can't wait to find out what will be her fate, besides Iroh will be happy it Zuko helps their new guest.
Synchronicity83 chapter 1 . 2/12
Wow. Your writing is beautiful..I loved this story so much
1,196 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »