Reviews for Tempest in a Teacup
AutocraticCat chapter 16 . 10h
You probably don't read these anymore, but I first read this in 2010 when I was 16, and 8 years later this chapter still makes me laugh out loud. I've been revisiting things that brought me immense joy when I was young, and this is one of them. So thank you for the memories, and the continued laughter they have brought me.
niewna chapter 1 . 8/9
God this is so beautiful. I get goose bumps just reading the words that you write. One of the most eloquent Fics I have ever readeloquent, well worded and definitely not boring.
I especially adore the format you use, and how its fragmented, blabla.
jacqstoned chapter 22 . 7/19
Your words are pure poetry.
MlleJu chapter 22 . 5/17
I just discover you story. Don't know if you still come here, but... I LOVED your fanfic ! That's just amazing and so well-written ! One of the best Avatar fanfic I've ever read !
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 9 . 5/9
This was actually really cute.
ReDEAR chapter 22 . 4/29
This is amazing! But it's been 12 years since you updated. :( Could you possibly consider coming back and writing more for old times sake. Cause this story is amazing!
MaxandFang101 chapter 21 . 4/26
What a beautiful story. Thank you so much :D I loved every word.
MaxandFang101 chapter 20 . 4/26
Omg omg omg do I love this story. I love the way you wrote this chapter. It must have been so hard for Katara to see her tribe.
Clear Plastic chapter 22 . 4/25
Thank you for writing this.
MaxandFang101 chapter 10 . 4/25
Oh shit, these last few chapters have been so intense. You write this so well :D
MaxandFang101 chapter 4 . 4/25
This was really wonderful. Beautiful. Thank you.
MaxandFang101 chapter 2 . 4/25
I don't know how you come up with your ideas for these drabbles, but I love them
MaxandFang101 chapter 1 . 4/25
Damn, that was good. Thank you.
YOUR WORDS STRIKE MY HEART LIKE A HAMMER. YOUR WRITING IS PHENOMENAL AND BELONG IN THE STARS. THANK YOU FOR WRITING SUCH A BEAUTIFUL PIECE
Sailormeow chapter 20 . 4/16