Reviews for Tempest in a Teacup
jsmythiee chapter 22 . 4/16
Wow, just wow, in a good sense
Sarince chapter 8 . 2/19
Poor Katara. And sweet sweet Zuko, trying to protect her from her nightmares. And uncle Iroh really is the best
Sarince chapter 7 . 2/18
I love them your Honor 3 The way he's willing to follow her lead, while shes willing to follow his.
Sarince chapter 5 . 2/18
Aaaaaaah, Zuko willing to take the blame for her, Iroh being so relaxed about it and Katara being as bad at bending as she was in the beginning of the show 3
This is beautifully written! I like the subtle hint to Katara's bending, the way she's learning everything, and how Iroh cares deeply (of course he does)
Oh! This is interesting. I'm curious where you'll take this story!
Wow. Totally blown away and it’s only the first chapter
RusBallerina chapter 21 . 11/30/2021
Oh my GOODNESS!
Wow, with the way you started your story, I genuinely thought it would've been a nice, fluffy, 'get-together' fic.
But, boy, was I WRONG! And ya know? I think it's better this way. I don't think I'll read the sequel, this gives me enough closure. Some people might not be satisfied with this ending, but I think you did an outstanding job. This whole idea was wonderfully unique and it was so much fun to read.
Thank you for sharing such a great work!
Moon chapter 22 . 10/8/2021
An iconic fic that has dominated the Zutara fandom for years, despite the last update happening over a decade ago people still regularly read and reread this. Wherever you are dear author i hope you have found success worthy of your evident talent
LastScorpion chapter 22 . 7/20/2021
Beautiful!
Guest chapter 21 . 5/31/2021
How could you do this to me
RedHeadedDice chapter 22 . 5/9/2021
I've been meaning to find a fic where Katara was taken rather than saved by her mom, this was such a good starting fic. I still can't believe it's nearly older than I am.
Guest chapter 22 . 5/6/2021
it’s 2021, yes i’m reading this nearly 15 years since you posted it and yes i have no idea if you’ll ever see this review. this story is iconic in our fandom, ive heard my friends talk about it forever and i finally FINALLY decided to read it. what the hell was i waiting for? this was amazing. it’s unlike any other fanfic i’ve ever read, both in style and in quality. if you ever think about this story and wonder whether it stands the test of time, please know it absolutely does. this one is gonna stay with me for a while. thank you so much for sharing this all those years ago, and i hope you’re well wherever you are now!
Aslan's Princess chapter 22 . 4/8/2021
I love this au. I really enjoyed seeing the possibility of Katara being raised by Iroh. An even more formidable opponent now than originally.

I will admit to some disappointment of not getting a chance to see Katara roast Zhao whether on principle or in defense of Zuko. But I suppose that she may still get that chance in the sequel. And you've at least shown that Katara is fully capable to doing so all while being a "proper" lady.

Definitely enjoyed the hints of Zutara coming out, even if it is somewhat heartbreaking to see that, at least for the moment, that love is not strong enough to stop Zuko from continuing his pursuit of the Avatar.

Will be heading over to the sequel to see what's there and following so that I don't miss anything.
Highlord90 chapter 4 . 2/10/2021
You have a gift. To send the. Imagination running wild with a single sentence is truly mesmerising. A beautiful segment and one I won't soon forget
1,348 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »