Reviews for Hurt
I really love this story! I've already read it three times. Could you please continue and finish up the story?
Lyrha971 chapter 24 . 2/16
I was so caught up with your story that i pass a whole night reading it ! I hope that if one day you passe on you will think about this fic and maybe make one more chapter .
briannaelise07 chapter 24 . 7/23/2015
This story had me so captivated from the beginning to the very end! I didn't want it to end! Please tell me that you are planning to write an epilogue or at least a few more chapters. I'm still curious about the exact whereabouts of Lucy and her ties to the distributing of a new mystery drug that has threatened Lex's chances of gaining profit as he tries to also manufacture the drug through his own secret corporation. Also, what is this secret drug? I had a suspicion it may be laced with kryptonite and pose a threat to Clark. You should really consider writing a sequel because you are such a talented writer! Keep it up!
Lavender Angel-96 chapter 24 . 1/1/2015
Update! PLEASE! This is such an amazing story. It's new and undone in such a way its addictive. It has the taste of being a fanfic to remember forever and faved a lot. It shows the relationship between Lois and Clark and also how Lois feels about how anything her sister does is her fault. It shows the layers of Lois that reveal her heart and soul, while at the same time showing how Clark resonates with Lois and his fear of her rejection of knowing the truth about himself. This story is like a Smallville what if this happened direction turner and its truly amazing. Update! Soon.
bloodymary2 chapter 23 . 11/28/2014
Reread it again and again I wonder if time and inspiration ever nag you to finish this. I surely would love to read it. If not, it was great as it was.
Craftygirl11 chapter 24 . 11/10/2014
I really like this story and I was wondering if you were going to update this story.

I can't wait to see what happens to Chloe about investigating Lucy, I wonder what's going to Lois and Clark's relationships how it's going to develop, I hope Lana gets what she deserves for trying to ruin Clark's relationship to Lois.

You have so much potential to finish this story. I really hope you finish this so we readers can be satisfied. Update update update.
Lady Asphodelic chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
This was a very amazing story! I can't say that about every story on this site - let alone a Clark/Lois one. The plot was very interesting and different. I never suspected your plans for the two - I mean really creative. Too bad that you're not continuing . :(

I hope that if you do come back to writing that you'll continue this! You've written this superman-like awesomeness (didn't make sense) but it's awesome all the same!

- Asphodel
Guest chapter 24 . 3/12/2014
update
AnitaM17 chapter 24 . 1/27/2014
update please.
MaxFic chapter 24 . 7/7/2013
It's a very nice story, too bad you never continued
TooWeirdTooFunction chapter 24 . 6/15/2013
I just read this story from start to finish - and it's sooo good! Usually i find the Clark/lois/baby stories a bit musy and predictable - but you managed to do the exact oppisite! The character's seems so realistic - and i think you've really gotten the essens of each of them.
Love it - deff a fave :D
icefirewave chapter 24 . 3/18/2013
im really interested to see how this storyline will tie in with clark's future as superman, and lois' at the daily planet, if it will tie in at all. i know you havent updated in a few years, but a continuation would be great :)
Guest chapter 24 . 3/12/2013
Hi,

Why was this never finished?
penonin94 chapter 24 . 11/30/2012
Great story!
Are you planning on continuing it?
alexindigo chapter 24 . 8/24/2012
This was one of the first stories I read when I first joined this site and have been searching for it for years. Am so glad to have found it but still sad to see that it's incomplete. Your Clois dynamic is so well written and wonderfully paced. I really do hope you will get back to this one day. Thanks so much for sharing! :)