Reviews for Hurt
TheRatQueen chapter 24 . 10/29
I love this story! I'm so sad to see that it's been abandoned for a decade :( and man that makes me feel old... To my point though, this story is truly wonderful. Your characterization of everyone is spot on, and I love the idea that as soon as Clark is tangled up with Lana all of the drama goes away. I never did like the way her character was written in the show, too self-centered to really care about Clark and too arrogant to be aware of how ugly her behavior can really be. Well, you captured all of that perfectly and even expanded on it by taking her in a direction the show never had the guts to go. I also love the interactions between Lois and Clark, their personalities really show. Their have been moments reading this that make me laugh out loud, and others that make me get misty because they are so sweet. I don't know if you even check your comments anymore, but if you do I'd love to know if this story ever continued, because I would absolutely love to read it. Thank you!
Loisclarkshipper chapter 24 . 6/8
I really love this story! I hope there is more to come!
Ballyuk chapter 10 . 2/16
I really like the way you've written the scene between the Luthors. It's very easy to visualise the to-and-fro verbal sparring and endeavour to establish dominance. You can picture the line of decanters, the blue bottles of water, the tiny laptop on the huge desk, and the fire crackling away in the background.
Type your review is there a chapter 25 or sequel
Guest chapter 24 . 4/30/2016
I really love this story! I've already read it three times. Could you please continue and finish up the story?
Lyrha971 chapter 24 . 2/16/2016
I was so caught up with your story that i pass a whole night reading it ! I hope that if one day you passe on you will think about this fic and maybe make one more chapter .
briannaelise07 chapter 24 . 7/23/2015
This story had me so captivated from the beginning to the very end! I didn't want it to end! Please tell me that you are planning to write an epilogue or at least a few more chapters. I'm still curious about the exact whereabouts of Lucy and her ties to the distributing of a new mystery drug that has threatened Lex's chances of gaining profit as he tries to also manufacture the drug through his own secret corporation. Also, what is this secret drug? I had a suspicion it may be laced with kryptonite and pose a threat to Clark. You should really consider writing a sequel because you are such a talented writer! Keep it up!
Lavender Angel-96 chapter 24 . 1/1/2015
Update! PLEASE! This is such an amazing story. It's new and undone in such a way its addictive. It has the taste of being a fanfic to remember forever and faved a lot. It shows the relationship between Lois and Clark and also how Lois feels about how anything her sister does is her fault. It shows the layers of Lois that reveal her heart and soul, while at the same time showing how Clark resonates with Lois and his fear of her rejection of knowing the truth about himself. This story is like a Smallville what if this happened direction turner and its truly amazing. Update! Soon.
bloodymary2 chapter 23 . 11/28/2014
Reread it again and again I wonder if time and inspiration ever nag you to finish this. I surely would love to read it. If not, it was great as it was.
Craftygirl11 chapter 24 . 11/10/2014
I really like this story and I was wondering if you were going to update this story.

I can't wait to see what happens to Chloe about investigating Lucy, I wonder what's going to Lois and Clark's relationships how it's going to develop, I hope Lana gets what she deserves for trying to ruin Clark's relationship to Lois.

You have so much potential to finish this story. I really hope you finish this so we readers can be satisfied. Update update update.
Lady Asphodelic chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
This was a very amazing story! I can't say that about every story on this site - let alone a Clark/Lois one. The plot was very interesting and different. I never suspected your plans for the two - I mean really creative. Too bad that you're not continuing . :(

I hope that if you do come back to writing that you'll continue this! You've written this superman-like awesomeness (didn't make sense) but it's awesome all the same!

- Asphodel
Guest chapter 24 . 3/12/2014
update
AnitaM17 chapter 24 . 1/27/2014
update please.
MaxFic chapter 24 . 7/7/2013
It's a very nice story, too bad you never continued
TooWeirdTooFunction chapter 24 . 6/15/2013
I just read this story from start to finish - and it's sooo good! Usually i find the Clark/lois/baby stories a bit musy and predictable - but you managed to do the exact oppisite! The character's seems so realistic - and i think you've really gotten the essens of each of them.
Love it - deff a fave :D