Reviews for Hurt
Lavender Angel-96 chapter 24 . 1/1
Update! PLEASE! This is such an amazing story. It's new and undone in such a way its addictive. It has the taste of being a fanfic to remember forever and faved a lot. It shows the relationship between Lois and Clark and also how Lois feels about how anything her sister does is her fault. It shows the layers of Lois that reveal her heart and soul, while at the same time showing how Clark resonates with Lois and his fear of her rejection of knowing the truth about himself. This story is like a Smallville what if this happened direction turner and its truly amazing. Update! Soon.
bloodymary2 chapter 23 . 11/28/2014
Reread it again and again I wonder if time and inspiration ever nag you to finish this. I surely would love to read it. If not, it was great as it was.
Craftygirl11 chapter 24 . 11/10/2014
I really like this story and I was wondering if you were going to update this story.

I can't wait to see what happens to Chloe about investigating Lucy, I wonder what's going to Lois and Clark's relationships how it's going to develop, I hope Lana gets what she deserves for trying to ruin Clark's relationship to Lois.

You have so much potential to finish this story. I really hope you finish this so we readers can be satisfied. Update update update.
Lady Asphodelic chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
This was a very amazing story! I can't say that about every story on this site - let alone a Clark/Lois one. The plot was very interesting and different. I never suspected your plans for the two - I mean really creative. Too bad that you're not continuing . :(

I hope that if you do come back to writing that you'll continue this! You've written this superman-like awesomeness (didn't make sense) but it's awesome all the same!

- Asphodel
Guest chapter 24 . 3/12/2014
update
AnitaM17 chapter 24 . 1/27/2014
update please.
MaxFic chapter 24 . 7/7/2013
It's a very nice story, too bad you never continued
TooWeirdTooFunction chapter 24 . 6/15/2013
I just read this story from start to finish - and it's sooo good! Usually i find the Clark/lois/baby stories a bit musy and predictable - but you managed to do the exact oppisite! The character's seems so realistic - and i think you've really gotten the essens of each of them.
Love it - deff a fave :D
icefirewave chapter 24 . 3/18/2013
im really interested to see how this storyline will tie in with clark's future as superman, and lois' at the daily planet, if it will tie in at all. i know you havent updated in a few years, but a continuation would be great :)
Guest chapter 24 . 3/12/2013
Hi,

Why was this never finished?
penonin94 chapter 24 . 11/30/2012
Great story!
Are you planning on continuing it?
alexindigo chapter 24 . 8/24/2012
This was one of the first stories I read when I first joined this site and have been searching for it for years. Am so glad to have found it but still sad to see that it's incomplete. Your Clois dynamic is so well written and wonderfully paced. I really do hope you will get back to this one day. Thanks so much for sharing! :)
Luthien Morgon chapter 24 . 8/9/2012
Are you ever going to finish this story because I really like it and would love to see how it ends.
BlakeM.D chapter 24 . 4/30/2012
Hey, I've been barreling through you story for the last few days and I just really wanted to say that you've done a wonderful job so far. I love the way you have made Lois and Clark, they're so much more mature and sensible than they are in the show. I also wanted to tell you that you nailed Ella's character and scenes. They cuteness that you have pumped into those scenes makes my toes curl and a smile light my face. I sincerely hope that you are going to update soon, as I simply cannot wait for the next chapter. Also, quick thank you for keeping the story somewhat lighthearted. Too many stories are oozing angst and misery, making your tale a welcome reprieve. Managing to develop an interesting plot without making me feel like I should be cutting my wrists every chapter is one of my favorite things about Hurt. Kind of ironic though, huh? Anyway, I just wanted to wrap this up really quickly by telling you that your story has impacted my perspective on the Smallville Universe, and I am thankful for the opportunity to have read such literature. Keep up the good work!

AND UPDATE SOON PLEASE!

With deepest appreciation,

Blake
gilo chapter 24 . 4/22/2012
ahhh i love this story to bits! and ella is too cute, and i love that chloe is panicking over ella. :P

i love how lois is great at being chief of staff and showing everyone up :P and i totally love devoted clark, but i do think he should go to met u. and lois should learn his secret soon. i want lois to have 10 up on lana now that lana's gone psycho crazy!

and your really making me hate lucy! :P and i totally dont get lana's plan because the state of kansas would never let her look after her baby after abandoning her and all the other stuff she's done.

and i totally get there has to be a large speed bump in the form of lana and her trouble but dont let it cause a major crash. and i wanna see some more clark and lois stuff, espcially before the floor drops out from beneath them.

and i think a cool twist would be that chloe's meddling is how lex and lana find out where lucy is. i dont want there to be a nuclear fallout between chloe and lois, but i do think it would be another interesting speed bump.

and i dont think lional to be the bady like he always is, at the end of his smallville reign he was trying to be good, i wanna see him sweep in and help protect the 'traveler' and lois. :D

BUT ABOVE ALL POST MORE SOON!