Reviews for The Courtship of Sophie Hatter
I love it!
StarryEyes1294 chapter 9 . 3/16
What happens next? I'm dying to know!
GuestLogophile chapter 9 . 12/22/2015
Hi, I thought your story was wonderful! The plotline was captivating, the characters interesting, and the vocabulary simply brilliant! Keep it up!(Hurry up and post the last chapter!)
aye-know-hah chapter 9 . 9/21/2015
I remember reading this fic a couple years back. Its so nice to see it updated! I recently re-read HMC, so I thought I'd look for some good fanfiction. I'm glad I found this story again. I really hope you finish it. As far as loose ends go, I suspect Prince Justin was using magic on Sophie, so maybe a little more closure for that plotline.
Trastuspies chapter 9 . 7/30/2015
I've already read this chapter twice (plus some rereading of chapter 8) you did an awesome job with regards to both the storyline and the writing style. I only hope you don't lose momentum and keep writing: this fic is so good that its worth the wait..but being this good also make it harder to wait for what's going to happen next.
Yours Sincerly chapter 9 . 7/28/2015
Yay update! Thank you. :D I am so glad that Howl and Sophie have reconciled.
gigiluna11 chapter 9 . 7/24/2015
Yay you updated. I still love this story and you did a great job on this chapter. I hope you keep up the amazing work and I can't wait for the next update. I Iove the cliffhanger at the end.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/14/2015
And then what happens?
kaitlynlamb91 chapter 8 . 5/17/2015
I must say, you've really drawn me in with this story. You have such vivid imagery. I would love to read more. I'm actually quite disappointed that there aren't more chapters. I hope you'll consider finishing the story. You've done a great job so far.
Trastuspies chapter 8 . 4/20/2015
Even if I don't want to pest you with reviews, I need to tell you how much in love I'm with this story.
It's written with great style, characters are true to themselves (book-wise) and it breaks a few cliches...especially in the last chapter when Sophie kind of wishes she had not given herself to Howl but still lobes him.
There're so many roads and alternative developments that this story could follow that it's indeed a cliffhanger for us, mortal readers who wanted some more romance (and angst and heart wrenching moments with Sophie and Howl), so here I'm hoping that you'll complete this story and your storytwlling continues to be as epic and shining as it's been.
ImaginationInspire chapter 8 . 1/15/2015
Please update! Great fanfic!
Lorax chapter 8 . 12/27/2014
I love this! Post more soon please! :D
neko-chibi-faithkitty chapter 8 . 12/17/2014
Ahhhh! You can't just leave it there! Poor Howl, and poor Sophie. I do hope there's more. And I love your writing style. it flows so well. Great story, and I look forward to much more!
J Luc Pitard chapter 8 . 9/16/2014
Loving this story! Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, and I'm guessing that the maid and the step sister are two very scorned women looking to keep Howl from his happily ever after with Sophie. Pity it hurts both of them so deeply. I wonder when the truth will out about who stole the ring? Howl went to Wales, but I guess he went without checking in with Megan? Why would he, just to be yelled at by his sister for pulling another prank? Poor wizard! On the plus side, he might be able to slither out of his important post, now. This might also help inspire him to redo the castle, since we know from Castle in the Air that they'll be living there further into their relationship and at least toward the end of their pregnancy. Mind you, one doesn't _have_ to get pregnant just from one roll in the grass so there's no guarantee that she'll have a kitten in the oven or anything this early in your story, but... One likes to imagine all the ways you might weave and twist the storylines about.
I'm really enjoying your incorporating the world built in the books into your story, with Calcifer exploring and Howl going on missions abroad and all. I'm surprised Cal isn't dropping in on Sophie at all, though. Or Howl, for that matter, since he likes to gad about now and all.
Looking forward to more as the muse strikes you.
Tsuki Neni chapter 8 . 7/26/2014
I really really love this story. I hope you haven't given up on this. I look forward to reading more.