Reviews for The Artist and the Musician
iamnow chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Two of my favorite characters put into a one-shot! Magnificent!
You got their personalities just right and everything. There was a sort of atmosphere when I read this... I can't put my finger on it though. Very nice work!
Sincerely,
Access Butterfly
Darkamaru chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
This story was pretty good. keep up your good work.
Chronos Astral chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Egads! It's like I've found a buried forgotten relic; it's marvelous!

The idea of a HakuxTayuya just came to me, and I decided "Hell, why not?". So I went and searched it, and lo and behold! Here I find a fic that perfectly portrays what would have happened if the notion were to come into fruition.

Marvelous! I applaud this excellence!
Tai-Ness chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Ohmigosh.

I think I just found the one person I'll ship Tayuya with. (Other than .cry/AntiSaint's DeiItaTayu fics)

I lovelovelove this fic.
Haku Otaku chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Very good story, you are a very good author, it would be a shame

if you were to stop writing. Take my advice and write, although it may not seem like it but, were reading, were here, write and tell us what it is that runs through your mind. Putting that aside i really couldn't find any flaws with your story.
huffpuff chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Ack! Now I'm a TayuyaHaku fan! Love your one-shot!
Icura chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Delightful small fic. More people would have read it if the fic was longer but then it might have lost its subtle charm. A "slice of life" kind of charm.
Nefyra chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Wow, I really like this. I was dubious at the summary of Haku and Tayuya, but I decided to give it a try, and I ended up loving it. This is a really good portrait of how they would interact if they ever met, I think, and especially Haku is so IC in this fic. *loves upon* I also like the details, how Haku works with wood and he fixes the flute... eh.

Beautiful story, keep up the good work.
Fuyutsuki Rikao chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
KIYA I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT~!~!~!~ you included my two most fav Naruto characters! Haku and Tayuya (i cried on the ep. where they died T_T (and when Sakon and Ukon died...i like them as well...) but THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Hashkorns chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
That...was beautiful. I liked the interaction between Tayuya and Haku; two characters that you know wouldn't interact in the canon version even if they were still alive. So, where are they? Heaven? Hell? XD (It's a heaven for killers.)