Reviews for Blood Lines and Fox Demons
CrazyGirlLucy chapter 2 . 4/2
If you wanted to know the name of the Yondaime Hokage (Fourth Hokage) it is Minato Namikaze and the mother is Kushina Uzumaki.

Hope this helps,

CrazyGirlLucy :)
God of Fighters chapter 11 . 3/30
God of Fighters
God of Fighters chapter 4 . 3/28
ino's last name is yamanaka
God of Fighters chapter 2 . 3/25
Naruto's pardnts were kushina uzumaki and minato namikaze who sometimes went by arashi
hellsinferno157 chapter 2 . 1/13
His name is Minato Namikaze
MZIMASI chapter 2 . 12/8/2014
NARUTO
Dracoessa chapter 11 . 10/20/2014
1,000,000,000,000% with you all.
Dracoessa chapter 2 . 10/17/2014
*cackles like a demented raccoon on a demented rant*
jesus.rubio.9028 chapter 11 . 10/14/2014
Jesus Rubio
Guest chapter 4 . 9/30/2014
Sakura was right ino yamanaka she is froma clan the works with choji and shikamura's clans
Golden-rinnegan-god chapter 11 . 8/8/2014
Even though I just joined you writers on 8/8/2014, I'm going to join 'ya guys on this list so please add my name to this list. Sorry my name is kinda dumb but I had to sign-up with google-sign-up
Egg Emperor chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
I really like this, people often forget that Kurama wasn't always such a cruel and dark creature. Being treated like a monster for thousands of years would harden even the nicest of hearts.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
The fourth hokage's name is Minato Namekaze... And his wife's name is Kushina Uzamaki... A loud mouth.
Primus2021 chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
Ino Yanamaka - Chouji Akamichi - Shikamaru Nara - Team 10! Asuma Sarutobi.

Tenten Higurashi - Rock Lee - Neji Hyuuga - Team 9! Might Guy.

Hinata Hyuga - Kiba Inuzuka - Shino Aburame - Team 8! Kurenai Yuhi.

Sakura Haruno - Naruto Uzumaki - Sasuke Uchiha - Team 7! Kakashi Hatake.

Oh, And the Kyubi's name is Kurama.
Primus2021 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Naruto's Parents were Kushina Uzumaki: His Mother, she was known as "The Red Death of the Whirlpool" and as "The Bloody Red Habinero of the Leaf".

And

Minato Namikaze: His Father, he was called "The Yellow Flash of the Leaf" and "Arashi Kazuma" it meant 'Perfect Storm' and was a nickname given to him by his friends when he was a Genin.