Reviews for It's Time, Meet Me
Mollyloumellon chapter 8 . 1/26/2011
I want to know what happens next! I love all the stories I've read of yours so far. I really hope you continue with it :D
miapuce chapter 8 . 2/7/2009
This story is just perfect. It's sad that you won't write new chapters.
dfcole chapter 8 . 1/21/2007
dragoneyes5000 chapter 8 . 1/18/2007
this is pretty good...quite looking forward to reading more...
takigirl chapter 8 . 1/17/2007
this was really great oh I bet their gonna fall for each other

Draco and Ginny I mean Harry and Hermione are already in love:p Anyway uppdate soon!
Laura242 chapter 8 . 1/12/2007
I love this!
pinktricity101 chapter 7 . 7/11/2006
I love this story so much! lol Plz update soon because im really mising that action! lol i cant wait for Harry nd Hermione to get together! PLZ PLZ PLZ updare soon!
HarrysCoolio chapter 7 . 6/9/2006
THis is an awesome story so far I like how the plot is changing and twisting. Please update ASAP!
dfcole chapter 7 . 6/8/2006
thealphamale chapter 7 . 6/7/2006
Oh for the love of everthing good in this world DON'T put Hermione and Draco together! Hermione/Draco shippers have got to be the single most idiotic fucking people on the planet! I am suprised they know how to use a computer or how to use the correct words to form a sentence! Well maybe they can write, but it has to take a shit load of Prozac and the assistance of their own personal helper (you know, so they won't do anything like lick a porta-potty after their done use it:p) they might be able to do it, but the keyboard afterward would probably be full of their own personal drool afterwards, and I know you can't help that you people's brainpower is that of an a extremely overhyped turkey just finishing up trying to drown themselves by looking up in the sky on a rainy day and open their mouths wide (and yes they do that, in fact some die from it) only to run head first into a wall. Now I know I might sound cruel, but I am just trying to say that you Hr/D need to give up the sherade, get your finger out of your nose, and go injoy your lovely padded room, I hear you never need a pillow. This mesage is to all Hr/D and G/D shippers, you are all fucking morons! Oh I am sorry let me translate that to your language, der der uh pblh ga oh ah fher!

-TheAlphaMale
Angelfly06 chapter 7 . 6/7/2006
O Malfoy's going to be teaching now, can we really trust him? hmm something to think about, good job update soon. Malfoy better not make any moves on Hermione though. _
Jarno chapter 7 . 6/7/2006
Groan, another Draco goes to the light chapter.

I love your story but this is just so unoriginal and unlogical that it really bothers me. Just think it through. Someone who has grown up believing mudbloods are the worst scum there is, who idolizes his father and wants to be like him is suddenly going to decide to change sides and fight for everything he doesn't believe in when it seems that his original side is going to win. Come on. Malfoy is a deatheater. No question about it. What Rowling wanted to show us that even though he may be evil, he couldn't kill an old man who was practicly begging for his life in his way in cold blood. He's still evil. Or have you forgotten the near Death attempts on Katie and Ron, The imperius on Madame Rosmerta (that alone gives a life sentance in Azkaban btw according to GOF) the attempted Crucio on Harry (double life sentance in Azkaben). But every Draco lover always forgets those facts, how convenient.
Angelfly06 chapter 3 . 6/7/2006
Totally awesome job! I always thought of hermione being the Transfiguration teacher.
dfcole chapter 6 . 5/24/2006
logger chapter 6 . 5/24/2006
Well, I'm glad things are better between the two of them although I do wish he'd kissed her! Hopefully, Hermione will realize the depth of her feelings and make the first move as I don't think Harry has the self-confidence to do it!

Good update. Thanks.