Reviews for When the World Ends
Rayvah chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
This was great! I thought your writing was very in character
SuperPaparazzi chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Wow...that one sentence "Eowyn turns away from him and watches the world end" made me think of the No Hope Left trailer from Resident Evil 6, a very sad and beautiful story as is the piano music from the trailer, they both clicked together very well
mychemicalrelapse chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Hi! I really loved this story. This is a totally new pairing for me but I thought you did it justice. Well done :D
Cleonie 'Jayne Mansfield' Quin chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I have to be honest- I've never read lotr before, let alone fanfiction. But if you look over my favourites of the last day, there's a lot there. That's all down to you! Thank you so much. (And this story was beautiful!)
QueenSword chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
:O This was amazing! You packed so much emotion into a short bit of writing. It was simply beautiful :)
Books and Yarn chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
My gosh, I've lost count how many times I've read this. I love G/E more than I can possibly say and this fic is just so wonderful. And from what I can see, your other fics are equally spectacular. You have a few follower!
TheShireOfAsgard chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I love GrimaxEowyn and I love this story, short and sweet -
Cersia2 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Love this story. Through all that destruction there is still creation though it certainly AU.
735001 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Yay
Dani Jones chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
AH! I can't believe I haven't reviewed this fic! It's my most-read story on my favorites list! I love this one-shot for many reasons, firstly, because of the shortened dialogue. You write dialogue so well, but I like the subtle body language and physical expressions so much more. Ah, I'm green with envy. Secondly, my parents always panic when I bring up Grima Wormtongue, they're afraid that I'm obsessing over a 'creeper', but how can I help it when you write him to be so attractive? Thirdly, just because I love you. :)
Orchisse chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Hi Auri! I don't know how I ever missed this one...and I don't know if it's a combo of reading this at ten to one in the morning and listening to angsty piano, but it made me CRY. Like, really, really cry. A lot. Wow. So sad. But this is interesting, to think of them in an alternate ending universe. Perchance I should make a sketch of the last scene? ;D I have nothing to do but babysit my brother this weekend...I should have some time...and I am determined to do some more artwork of those two.
crazysmile15 chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
That was actually really well written! I never really went for the whole Wormtongue/Eowyn relationship thing, but you did them justice! :)
Luciun Weasley-Ogg chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
im not usualy a fan of LOTR i find it muxh to simple to black and white, light and dark, good and evil the world isnt that simple but this fic was really good
Aviary chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
To be honest, I stumbled upon this pairing quite by accident - your stories made me fall in love with the thought of them together.

You write incredibly well... Because of the nature of the players involved, this pairing doesn't work at all unless the author has the ability to seamlessly integrate a workable, intriguing plot with the characters themselves; needless to say, you accomplish this flawlessly.
star-breaker990 chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
zomgosh! this was seriously saucy!

and yet in an innocent way ... i dunno how that works!

and i like how it's all *in the present* - makes it more *magic* some how

i'm a newly discovered grimaxeowyn fan - this just made me love it all more C-: