Reviews for When the World Ends
russomaha chapter 1 . 2/26
This one is a bit too sudden, too unbelievable, too unrealistic (yep, I said it... about a fan FIC on the original FICTION... :-)), but beautiful still. I love this rare pairing and it's very kind of you to ship it in such a talented manner. Thank you.
bluefairybook chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Wow, just wow
Rayvah chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
This was great! I thought your writing was very in character
SuperPaparazzi chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Wow...that one sentence "Eowyn turns away from him and watches the world end" made me think of the No Hope Left trailer from Resident Evil 6, a very sad and beautiful story as is the piano music from the trailer, they both clicked together very well
mychemicalrelapse chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Hi! I really loved this story. This is a totally new pairing for me but I thought you did it justice. Well done :D
Cleonie 'Jayne Mansfield' Quin chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I have to be honest- I've never read lotr before, let alone fanfiction. But if you look over my favourites of the last day, there's a lot there. That's all down to you! Thank you so much. (And this story was beautiful!)
QueenSword chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
:O This was amazing! You packed so much emotion into a short bit of writing. It was simply beautiful :)
Books and Yarn chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
My gosh, I've lost count how many times I've read this. I love G/E more than I can possibly say and this fic is just so wonderful. And from what I can see, your other fics are equally spectacular. You have a few follower!
TheShireOfAsgard chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I love GrimaxEowyn and I love this story, short and sweet -
Cersia2 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Love this story. Through all that destruction there is still creation though it certainly AU.
735001 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Yay~
Dani Jones chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
AH! I can't believe I haven't reviewed this fic! It's my most-read story on my favorites list! I love this one-shot for many reasons, firstly, because of the shortened dialogue. You write dialogue so well, but I like the subtle body language and physical expressions so much more. Ah, I'm green with envy. Secondly, my parents always panic when I bring up Grima Wormtongue, they're afraid that I'm obsessing over a 'creeper', but how can I help it when you write him to be so attractive? Thirdly, just because I love you. :)
Orchisse chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Hi Auri! I don't know how I ever missed this one...and I don't know if it's a combo of reading this at ten to one in the morning and listening to angsty piano, but it made me CRY. Like, really, really cry. A lot. Wow. So sad. But this is interesting, to think of them in an alternate ending universe. Perchance I should make a sketch of the last scene? ;D I have nothing to do but babysit my brother this weekend...I should have some time...and I am determined to do some more artwork of those two.
crazysmile15 chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
That was actually really well written! I never really went for the whole Wormtongue/Eowyn relationship thing, but you did them justice! :)
Luciun Weasley-Ogg chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
im not usualy a fan of LOTR i find it muxh to simple to black and white, light and dark, good and evil the world isnt that simple but this fic was really good