Reviews for Necessity
randomplotbunny chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
That was brilliant!
Koschei 'Master' Sigma chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
This was a great story, and I am sorry for Kydasam's daughter's loss, and, quite obviously, yours as well. It seems you were good friends, and friendship like that is not something to be taken lightly. I believe that, someday, somewhere, you will meet her again.

Doctor Gleek Potter
KawaiiKilala77 chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Wow, this story is so short and yet so beautifully written. Kudos for you, you did a lovely job in this fic.

R.I.P. Kydasam. I just read about her today and I was surprised and amazed about this person. I wish I met her earlier, she sounds like a lovely person.
rhosyndu chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Nice; well crafted and delicate prose- the sort of thing that is very hard to find on the Pit.

I see you're charged with finishing Kydasam's last trilogy- good luck, and don't be afraid of collaborating with another author if you need help.
Black Sorceress chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
Oh wow, that was really beautiful. I loved it - it was excellently written. Very moving and poignant. You are an exceptionally talented author.
QhRider89 chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
wow...now that I have read one of your fanfictions, I think you would be the best choice for writing The Pack is Every Thing.
Tiari Clovis chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
I've read this a couple times now and It's good. I liked how it came about graudually.
KittyLynne chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
I confess to not being familiar with Hellsing- but I don't have to know a lot about it to recognize a wonderfully written ficlet when I read one.

If had to come up with a one word description of this piece, it would be spellbinding. Your lush, emotive descriptions ensnare the imagination, and the depth of insight you give to the friar's discovery a new kind love is captivating.

My favorite line:

'Need had become necessity, and necessity had become reality.'

Lovely.

Hugs and good thoughts,

KL

PS. Casey sends you a bear hug.
Monica chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
A remarkable touching story. Thank you so much for sharing, and I know that Kydasam loved it.
None99 chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Thank you, from all of us.

Kydasam's family
runts gal chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
What a beautiful story and a beuatiful sentiment to dedicate it to Kydasam. I will miss her writing a great deal she has brought me many hours of enjoyment with her style and whit.