Reviews for Wicked Possibilities
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
this is good
ColdAsIceGirl chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
I like the plotline of this story, but my problem with it is that it's just all too perfect. Elphaba tells Dorothy her story without resisting at all - don't you think Elphaba's more secretive than that? And Dorothy accepts it and is willing to die to protect her new friend. That's just all too quick and everything. And the way everyone accepts Elphaba immediately - I'd like to think that really happens, but I think that in reality, there'd be some protests, but since, of course, Glinda won't standing for it, eventually people accept her. And everything is so good and nice and all...I just don't think it's very realistic. Of course, nothing's exactly *realistic* in Oz...
pcp4202002 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
this was good you should write another one
Fear-My-Katoph-Obsession chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Holy mother of god! Almost 20,0 words! That's amazing. I liked the story a lot! Squee for Gelphie!
wickedndrentrock chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Wow this story was.. woah! It can't be described how good this story was. That was pretty much how I wanted the book to end. lol.
D chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
I'm glad to see another person who enjoys the thought of Glinda and Elphaba together... but I don't think that Boq was the Tin Man. Tin Man was a guy who was going to run off with a milk maid. .

Sorry! I just get way too overly protective of the novel. And the musical. By the way, did you mean for it to ALL be bold? Just wondering.

(don't kill me, please...)
TheTruthBetween chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
I really like this story. It's very original, and it makes everything that went wrong better, so it's awesome in my book LOL

There are a few things you might want to think about, tho. First, the commas are your friends LOL I noticed that there are a lot of places that should have commas but don't. Second, you might want to think about getting a beta reader to check your grammar and spelling. Sometimes the way you word things is slightly awkward.

But all in all, I love this story! LOL
Squeaky Phantom chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
EXCELLENT STORY! I realy liked it. I hope to read more of your work in the near future.
Kelly chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Really delves deeply into the depths of Wicked Witch of the West's personality. Got me feeling sorry for a character I once hated. Great story! Darn now I have to go rewatch Wizard of Oz.*LOL*
GelphieLover chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
I loved it very much. Great job!
alias101 chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
i loved this story! i am a huge fan of gelphie and its like an addiction for me! and for this story...im thinking sequel:) please write more gelphie!
Killian chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
WOW. This was amazing! Great job!
Angela chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
nice story.. I want more.. :)