Reviews for The First Year
Oh Impa XD-Shadow
phunky chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Sadest fic I've ever read... but it's beautiful. *sniff*
UltSpideyfan83 chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Absolutely fantastic. You perfectly communicated the breath of emotions from both Link and Zelda, and your beautiful descriptive style makes the world of OoT come alive.
fantasymask chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Wow what a long oneshot! Anyways I read this story a while back but forgot to review or was too lazy to review...forgive me. I enjoyed reading this story. It is well written!
TheGoddessKnight chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
First things first, that was one long chapter. Cool and all but man was it long. Kind of sucked how unlucky Link and Zelda were with the baby but it goes to prove that, even in Hyrule, life aint a fairy tale.
els1324 chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Aww! That was so sweet! **wipes a tear away** lol Awesome job! 0
Lemurian-Girl chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
A little fast-paced in some areas, and there some grammar/spelling errors to work out, but overall, a nice fic. The detail was very good, as was the overall plot for the story. I liked how you didn't make just seem like some wonderful, happy fairy tale and that there were issues in their marriage. And while its sad they lost the baby, it certainly added some realism to it. :)

~Lemurian-Girl~
Otakurec.37 chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
(Applause) (Applause) Encore! Encore! It was absolutely stunning! One of the absolute best I've ever read! The way you captured the moments and emotions was perfect! I can't truly even express how wonderful this was to read. Keep writing more like this and I'll continue the praise.
ElectricOutcast chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
Keep on going. It's getting good.
JamcLink chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
well is sometime new that i had no see in a fic of zelda,dont you thing you was a little hard with link and zelda jejeje i mean her baby die like that is well more interesting is e dont no maybe a attack or sometime like that but stil is a great story
Nonnahs chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
cute cute cute story! It was a little faced paced, but thats okay. I liked how it played out. Nice :)