Reviews for Haruno Kayume
tifa2001 chapter 5 . 12/3/2012
awesome fanfic
Regin chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Meg chapter 3 . 1/8/2010
I am in love with this story please please do not stop it... it's really awesome and amazingly written, it's perfect exactly what I've been wanting to read!
TakeYouBySurprise055 chapter 4 . 8/30/2008
ew

but nice
Cotton Candi Drug chapter 5 . 8/22/2007
UPDATE SOON! Pweeze?
hopeless illusion chapter 5 . 4/28/2007
wow... this is a really good story hope u update soon !
Teslyn chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Teehee! It's pretty good, Kayuchan! _

-Sara
TuxedoPenguin38 chapter 5 . 3/21/2007
*sigh* Is this EVER gonna get updated? I want this story to continue! Please?
kakashigurl chapter 5 . 2/19/2007
please update soon!

i really like this one ure an awlsome writer :P
The Surrealist chapter 5 . 12/28/2006
Dx

You need to update fast!

Faster than fast!

I need to know what happens...

TT-TT
DaTruePrincess chapter 5 . 11/5/2006
i love ur story i can't wait to read the next chapter so write more asap iight mia
Marwil chapter 5 . 10/4/2006
well, it was entertaining, to say the least. The quick pace of the story keeps the readers hanging on but you should also knwo when to slow down. Too much of a giveaway will destroy the story. Revelations should have been a little later in the story.

Also, godmoding the characters isn't really good for them. It makes the storyline unfair and biased. And also, don't lower kakashi-san's abilities, much less Itachi.

That's all for now. Ja!

Underworld
PhoenixInTheAshes chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
That was good, Kayume! I liked it. You depicted Kakashi's personality well and the others as well. I wonder how you'd be doing other things in writing...

I'd say that the story got better towards the end, but for a fan-fic it really was good. I'd say just try to know the characters just a little bit better and put a few more details into it. Otherwise very nicely done! _
ZonzaKyoHazuki chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
Su go i!

Ganbatte! _
LoveAnime4ever chapter 5 . 9/3/2006
Omg! R u gonna continue it? Cuz it's been more than a month since u;ve updated. Well I hope that u r! Cuz it's a great story! And I can't wait to read more! Please update soon!

Or maybe it's a really long chapter...hm...But still! I can't wait to read it!