Reviews for No Longer Alone
HailFirePeaks chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Wonderful story! Very sweet! I really enjoyed it.

_
Winter-Rae chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Out of characterness be damned!

I thought this was perfect!

Totally loved the interaction between the two. I love Kankurou, he is wonderful. I love how their brotherly relationship just grew over time in the show it was really great.

Anyway, there was, in my opinion, nothing wrong with this.

Really loved how you wrote it, you have great style.

Keep up the great work, lookig forward to more by you.

Cheers!

Winter-Rae xoxo
ancient midnight chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
cute, and I mean that in a good way. . . I like the story line, it's cool
Tammy chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
I loved it! Kankuro and Gaara are so sweet. The only thing that seemed a little off to me was Gaara smiling. He doesn't really do that easily, even later on in the second part. Although I think the one time he did was when he was with Kankuro and talking about becoming the Kazekage. So maybe it's not that ooc since he's with his older brother, and the two do seem to develop a strong bond. Anyway, I like how you wrote the relationship between them.
Inner-Hinata chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
I must say this brought tear's to my eye's when I finished reading it (im such a softy...-_-') and dont be hard on yourself this blew me away with how you captured Gaara's emotion's as he changed into a better person.

- Inner-Hinata
run.dog.run chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
very touching.

sweet, without being painful, and painful wthout being exhausting - in my opinion, a wonderful combination.

i liked this very much.

please, keep writing, and don't be hard on yourself; you are an excellent writer - and if this is "not [your] best work", then i'm sure i would adore your 'best.' [ah ha, my sentence.]

this was well written, and not at all that occ... you took liberties with progressive development of gaara and his siblings after crucial incidents; incidents that were intended to promote something akin to this manifestation of change in gaara's personality and interpersonal relationships. [not to mention his internal changes on emotional and mental levels.]

wonderful story. :D

...off to look at your other writing.
Estelle chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Don't be so hard on yourself. I think you did a wonderful job.
Vbabe11 chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
geh...I ...I love you. Not your best work? Holy cow I gotta read what else you got. Geez. I think under the circumstances they were not OOC. I love the languige you use. "wended" and "gossamer" being my favorites. You speak like I've only heard from my family and that's good. So Ipraise you and your work as well as your attitude. Very honest. Thanks for the exceptional read.
Holy'Shrimp chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
hey! not your best work, uh? I want to see your best, then! D

This was really amazing and cute, and soft and... -.- uh so, I just wanted to tell you how MUCh i like this fic; the two sand brothers are so ... so... NYAY XD
Bella Shia chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
awr _ So cute. If not for fear of being too cliche I'd tell you it made me feel warm and tingly inside. But I guess i DID just tell you that, huh? ...yea...
Miyavilurver chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
aww

i love! seriously! so cute! its a great lil ficlet that im glad to have stumbled upon
Kittyclaw chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
aww, I love this! I think Gaara is so cute. I think its agreat story. I think Kankuro and Gaara go great together (as siblings. Yaoi is one thing, incest yaoi is where I draw the line). I don't think I've read any of your stories befor, but thats exactly what I'm gonna do when I'm done with this. *Favs*
Galance chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
I can't think of good constructive criticism, but I can tell you I liked it very much. I didn't think of them as OOC at all, Gaara would be enthusiastic about being loved, in my opinion. Nice story!