Reviews for Unexpected Oasis
joan harden chapter 4 . 7/18/2008
more more more. pretty please?
MontyPythonFan chapter 4 . 7/16/2006
WOO HOO! More!

Lol, lovin it - well written too ;-)

Update soon!

Jess x
Lalenna chapter 4 . 6/6/2006
ek! what is Sara going to do? You have to update coz Im dying to know! Really good chapter. One point I will make is Sara seems to be taking this very well all of a sudden especially considering the first chapter.

-Lenna
ObessedTWFan chapter 4 . 5/24/2006
Aw love the chapter!
Cheryl chapter 4 . 5/22/2006
Very nice! We should all be so fortunate as to wake up in Hawaii next to Greggo.
LocoGreggo chapter 4 . 5/20/2006
Keep up the nice job
Solomynne chapter 4 . 5/19/2006
Very cute, a fun read.

one thing though, Sara's a vegetarian so she probably wouldn't eat shrimp. it's lame of me to point that out, i know, but i'm one too so i was like "...wait a minute!"

anyway, keep up the good work!
kam chapter 4 . 5/18/2006
oh nice clifhanger more soon.
will-you-wont chapter 4 . 5/18/2006
OMG i had almost lost hope of this fab story. thank god you updated because it was so unbelievably worth it! wooho

please update sooner!
Catherine Sear's chapter 3 . 4/1/2006
please this story asap it's really good.
PRGirl08 chapter 3 . 3/25/2006
great chapter.i would love waking up one day and find out i was married to .i love spyro the dragon games!i have two of them at was neat that u added it to your more soon.

mona:)
will-you-wont chapter 3 . 3/22/2006
this story sounds fab, a week alone in hawaii and married to greg sanders? its every girls dream! cant wait for more...
Sandle1 chapter 3 . 3/21/2006
So Good!MoreMoreMore!Dont Make me beg!
atruwriter chapter 3 . 3/21/2006
While I love the premise of this story, I have to say you have a lot of spelling mistakes. Just missing letters and things. I'd really like to add this to my "Stunning Sara" C2, however, I can't with all the spelling problems. It'd be a lot easier for readers if you corrected this. Or had a beta. It's a great story though. Update again soon.
csigeeksmeetsharrypottergeeks chapter 3 . 3/21/2006
i thought sara didn't want to be married she seems to be wanting to do a little sumin sumin with greg