Reviews for More then what things seem
Acliptika chapter 6 . 4/25
Keep on writing this, it's really write what you've written so far. I don't want to see this story die and I want to find out what happens next with Akeeba, Diego and the Saber/Wolf Pack. That's ought to be interesting

Hope to see a new update soon and keep on doing this amazing story.

Greetings.
Acliptika
Shiego627 chapter 6 . 5/7/2014
THAT...WAS...SO...CUTE
jayeh97 chapter 4 . 4/13/2013
"Oh come on Diego… you know you can't resist. Akeeba sauntered around him. The embarrassed male was forced towards a quite corner.

" A-A Akeeba I don't think-"

" Hush now big boy…it's time"

She started to nuzzle his neck. He returned the affection.

" Oh Diego…Diego…Diego…Diego
PrideLander chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
keep it up, dont let the story die I wanna read more.
Kelster1127 chapter 6 . 2/3/2012
loove it :D
pat chapter 6 . 12/2/2011
it was really good and i hope you update very soon.
dayZdukes chapter 6 . 11/14/2010
I've read it 3 times :)
dayZdukes chapter 6 . 11/14/2010
Keep going!
savannah chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
hey its me i came to tell you that im not going to get those reviews anymore and im not going to read your story your not gonna go any further with this story theres no reason for me to read it anymore,so bye for good.
Angelfang chapter 6 . 12/30/2009
KEEP WRITING! I cant wait to see what5 happens!
savannah chapter 6 . 12/19/2009
hey its me again. i now your tired of me but i talked to my class and all but three said they would read and review. see and all of the ones that said the would read said they wuold get some of there friends to read to! if you finish this story ill get 100 more people to read and review! so hury up please! and ps how often do you chech on your acuont? see ya later oh and by the way ive read your story 23 times! i now im addicted. bye )
savannah chapter 6 . 12/16/2009
please update soon ( if you do ill get everyone in my class to revue but thats only if you finish this story before chistmas!your one of the best wrighters on this web site and i would like to see this story completed. ps there are more than 40 people in my class.i know thats a lot of people but due to buget cuts they had to cram all of us into one AWSOME KEEP WRIGHTING!wow thats the longest revue ive ever wrought! sorry about )
savannah chapter 6 . 12/12/2009
sorry ive been so rude.i just think your a really good wrighter and i really want to know what please wright more your story is awsome! ive read it 5 times!have a nicce day! )
savannah chapter 6 . 12/2/2009
HURRY UP! ive been waiting for a long time now and i want to find out what happens! (
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 6 . 8/31/2009
I like your story! Update soon!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »