Reviews for Sweet Snow
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
"but since I think Romeo is a little fuck" haha god bless, this whole thing is wonderful, and well written
Ellinor chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
No it stopped! That was truly sweet and adorable. More please :)
EvilyIsMe chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Niddle Noddle Jamberry chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Wonderful story!

You should try watching the anime, Romeo x Juliet.
ThePointGirl chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Very well done. Haha i love the 'i am truly sorry door' bit. Mercutio nonsense it is. ) Love Mercutio/Benvolio x
Highqueen Julietta chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
swet story )

so heartwarming *sigh*

I love this pairing and u made it seem so *sigh*

U made my stomach feel warm and fluffy...

Kaori-same chapter 1 . 10/23/2007

MercutioBenvolio is so love Thank you for writing this adorable fic, it makes my day ;D ( I was in need for my daily dose of Shakespeare slash bwahah )

Anwyays, I love it a lot :)

Amanita Jackson chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
"In the musical I saw they literally said “Mercutio is a bit in love with Romeo.” So Mercutio is indeed gay (or bi, could be), but since I think Romeo is a little fuck, I don’t like pairing them up XD"

heh so true...

fab story, six cheers for benvolio and mercutio! yay!
acollectionoffavoritequotes chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
You, of course, had to explain that all... XD. Heh. We jsut read the play in class, and I kept thinking Mercutio was up to something. *shakes head* What, between Romeo and Benvolio and Tybalt *shakes head again* down boy. Loved the fic though! First Romeo and Juliet slash fic I stumbled across
Tinuviel Morgul chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
What can I say? I loved it. The whole snow-thing was really cute, the dialogoues were lovely (I especially liked Mercutios comment about cats :)) and... yeah, it's just a lovely little ficlet.

And you're right: there ARE to few fanfics about Mercutio, regardless of which pairing it is ;p Cutio/Tybalt would be very interesting, I think. There aren't many fics about them, either.

By the way: Which version of the musical did you see? I'm totally in love with the Mercutio of the austrian production (well, not "in love", but it's definitely the best Mercutio I've ever seen.)

Hope to see more of you, soon :).

ganja-chan chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Aw how sweet :D

This was as good as your other story, I Will Stay Until You Fall. Good to read, and good that it's M/B slash (there is too little of them on

About Mercutio being gay: he might be, of course :D In one of Polish translations of R&J, Meructio calls Romeo "his love" ("kochany", if you bother to know).

About ages, Juliet is nearly 14, and Romeo is supposed to be about 17 (hormones you know). Mercutio is often seen as older than Romeo, so he might be 18-20 (but in one of the musicals the guy who played Mercutio was 28 so it depends ;P)
Haru Kinome chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Aw... That was so sweet. "“Yes I do,” Answered Benvolio as now he stood up. He stood right behind Mercutio and gently let his head rest on the taller man’s shoulder, wrapping his arms around Mercutio’s waist. “And you do not love me like I love you. You only feel friendship and nothing more.”" I almost cried at that line ;; Good thing everything worked out. "Mercutio had made trough 18 winters…

About the characters age, I’m only sure about Julia’s who is 13. It’s mostly said that Romeo is 16, so I guess Benvolio is 16 too. Mercutio and Tybalt are older I think so I made Mercutio 18. If someone is sure about a characters’ age, be sure to tell me." Mmnn... I think Juliet was 13 going on 14, and Romeo was around his early 20's. So, in other words, he's a pedophile.
Otaku Sakura chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
Ooh, I loved it. _ The whole idea with the snow... well, I love winter, so of course that made me liek it even more. It's wonderful pairing, and this story was just so... "aww"-ish.

Heh, I thought I was the only one who saw that Mercutio seemed to love Romeo. But I'm not, yay. X3

Yes, "snowflakes" was right. I think... As for the ages... Mercutio seems to be older to me too, but my English teacher claims that he's younger than Romeo and that Benvolio is older. *shrug* As far as I know, their ages are never stated, though.
kori hime chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
First time I read a Shakespeare fic... I enjoyed it. Now I want to go back into Romeo and Juliet and find gay references. -;;