Reviews for Method Of Salvation
ParisBarnes14 chapter 27 . 3/14
born-on-sunday you did an amazing job. This fanfic reminded me a lot like Boy Meets Cult Fiction.

[Oh how Shawn got pulled into a cult and started acting different to himself and the people he cares about, Rory obsessing over new girl who took her to a cult which I like to call it and Rory started changing before acting different to herself, friends and family]

Gosh I hated the way Rory was acting because of Sheila and Sheena, it was so not like her thankfully she got on the right track again. I hope to see more Gilmore Girls Spiritual FanFic

Amazing ff and Good luck

Paris
Christine Writer chapter 27 . 2/20/2009
Awesome story! I hope that she gets saved! Is there a sequel?
Pat chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Another great story! I love that you keep Lorelai and Rory connected in your stories no matter what is happening in their lives. That is what I loved about the show too. Thanks so much for your great stories!
AcexofxSpades chapter 3 . 5/27/2007
lol...this is starting to sound like wut my friends decided to call a "girlcrush"...xDD
Gilmore Girls LOVER chapter 7 . 5/18/2007
This is a nice story, but Rory is so different.. When is she gonna be bac to herself?
Oncerx3 chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
please please please continue.. im sure what kind of story is developing here and that's good, you've really got my interest and i really wanna know what's gonna happen, so please please update
Renege chapter 27 . 11/20/2006
I thought I'd reviewed this, a long time ago. I guess I haven't.

This story bothered me to no end. I stopped reading about halfway through, because I couldn't take reading it. I KNEW where it was going. Rory was going to get brainwashed by the psycho-Christians. Lorelai would fix it.

And I was right.

But not in the way I thought I'd be. I finally finished this. You did this right, hon. you did this right. You showed that there ARE freaky Chrisitans, but that you can be a Christian and not insane. You finished it in a way that respected my religion. You did something I've only dreamed of.

I tried writing a fic like this. It's never been read by another human. I'm too scared to do what you did. You gave Rory and Lorelai the Christian faith, in a realistic way.

I thank you.

Kara
Charmedchic72 chapter 27 . 5/22/2006
HECK YES! she is completely over the whole sheena & shelia crap. and she has dean! okay...and she is done with the psychologist! that is a happy thing! woo hoo! good grief. i once had that thought...reading the whole bible. i didn't get very far past genesis. seriously. hmm...this sounds like it might be over...or almost over. hmm...hope you post more soon, if it isn't over. i will definately read more!
Charmedchic72 chapter 26 . 5/22/2006
okay. so has been acting all weird for the last day or so. but it is all fixed like now! yay!

a friend code for a boy.

it is true. firing michel would make things WAY less entertaining! i want 25/24 cartons of ice cream. haha. we actually have 4 at my house which is way more then usual...so i guess i am okay with just 4! lol. yay! happy ending. luke and lorelai are good again. rory is more interested in dean then sheena...yay!
In Love With Narcolepsy Boy chapter 27 . 5/21/2006
Aww, I liked it. Was that the end?

I'm so glad that you put Rory and Dean together; that just about made my day. :)
heyderpette chapter 27 . 5/21/2006
Is that the end? or is there more? Because I hope there's more, I love this story!
love me xx love me not chapter 27 . 5/19/2006
i gotta tell you everyone of your stories i like need to read more then once..i loved it and i'm pretty sad to see it end ) it was a great story! (as are all of yours lol) and i'm reading your other one July Rain-its really good as well, can't wait to read more with that one.

one reason why i really like you as an author..you update quickly-like every day or two..not like some where it takes a month to what i do i take so long to update lol, your good like that, and when writting more then one story and still updateing on a reg. basis is great! keep up the good work

-Madeline
katesque chapter 27 . 5/19/2006
ooh. last chapter! well. it was a great story :) i liked it :)
rockrose chapter 27 . 5/19/2006
Great job! I loved it!
katesque chapter 26 . 5/19/2006
aw. what a nice chapter. yay. rory is finally on the right track. yay.