Reviews for Method Of Salvation
Christine Writer chapter 27 . 2/20/2009
Awesome story! I hope that she gets saved! Is there a sequel?
Pat chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Another great story! I love that you keep Lorelai and Rory connected in your stories no matter what is happening in their lives. That is what I loved about the show too. Thanks so much for your great stories!
AcexofxSpades chapter 3 . 5/27/2007
lol...this is starting to sound like wut my friends decided to call a "girlcrush"...xDD
Gilmore Girls LOVER chapter 7 . 5/18/2007
This is a nice story, but Rory is so different.. When is she gonna be bac to herself?
WritelkeUmeanit chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
please please please continue.. im sure what kind of story is developing here and that's good, you've really got my interest and i really wanna know what's gonna happen, so please please update
Renege chapter 27 . 11/20/2006
I thought I'd reviewed this, a long time ago. I guess I haven't.

This story bothered me to no end. I stopped reading about halfway through, because I couldn't take reading it. I KNEW where it was going. Rory was going to get brainwashed by the psycho-Christians. Lorelai would fix it.

And I was right.

But not in the way I thought I'd be. I finally finished this. You did this right, hon. you did this right. You showed that there ARE freaky Chrisitans, but that you can be a Christian and not insane. You finished it in a way that respected my religion. You did something I've only dreamed of.

I tried writing a fic like this. It's never been read by another human. I'm too scared to do what you did. You gave Rory and Lorelai the Christian faith, in a realistic way.

I thank you.

Kara
Charmedchic72 chapter 27 . 5/22/2006
HECK YES! she is completely over the whole sheena & shelia crap. and she has dean! okay...and she is done with the psychologist! that is a happy thing! woo hoo! good grief. i once had that thought...reading the whole bible. i didn't get very far past genesis. seriously. hmm...this sounds like it might be over...or almost over. hmm...hope you post more soon, if it isn't over. i will definately read more!
Charmedchic72 chapter 26 . 5/22/2006
okay. so has been acting all weird for the last day or so. but it is all fixed like now! yay!

a friend code for a boy.

it is true. firing michel would make things WAY less entertaining! i want 25/24 cartons of ice cream. haha. we actually have 4 at my house which is way more then usual...so i guess i am okay with just 4! lol. yay! happy ending. luke and lorelai are good again. rory is more interested in dean then sheena...yay!
In Love With Narcolepsy Boy chapter 27 . 5/21/2006
Aww, I liked it. Was that the end?

I'm so glad that you put Rory and Dean together; that just about made my day. :)
heyderpette chapter 27 . 5/21/2006
Is that the end? or is there more? Because I hope there's more, I love this story!
love me xx love me not chapter 27 . 5/19/2006
i gotta tell you everyone of your stories i like need to read more then once..i loved it and i'm pretty sad to see it end ) it was a great story! (as are all of yours lol) and i'm reading your other one July Rain-its really good as well, can't wait to read more with that one.

one reason why i really like you as an author..you update quickly-like every day or two..not like some where it takes a month to what i do i take so long to update lol, your good like that, and when writting more then one story and still updateing on a reg. basis is great! keep up the good work

-Madeline
katesque chapter 27 . 5/19/2006
ooh. last chapter! well. it was a great story :) i liked it :)
rockrose chapter 27 . 5/19/2006
Great job! I loved it!
katesque chapter 26 . 5/19/2006
aw. what a nice chapter. yay. rory is finally on the right track. yay.
Charmedchic72 chapter 25 . 5/18/2006
I AM BACK...and the mouse is not. dang it. however, since it has only been like 3 minutes, there is no reason i would have the mouse back. i graduate in 1 day and 10 hours!

OH MY DANG! i cannot believe that Sheena and Sheila are there. at the same theater. for the same movie. what a coincedence...but i guess you wrote it to be that way...huh? lol. that's depressing, that they left just b/c sheena and sheila were there...but at least rory isn't still being all attached to them. oh man...sookie is so smart...cause i said about the same thing! DEAN! that is something new and fun to add to this story. i love her reply to his saying "i'm new to town." "i'm not" haha. it just cracked me up!

TODD'S? what the poo? haha...that is crazy. and totally hilarious at the same time! cracking me up. way to start off a relationship with the new guy...lie to him about where your favorite coffee place is...should have just said Duke's...haha...Luke's...even if luke and lorelai are fighting. coffee is better there...than a...gas station?

great chapter, i can't wait to read more...please update soon!

*S*