Reviews for Ice and Snow
LOBA1312 chapter 22 . 12/21/2014
And a year later...merry christmas and happy new year! i say this is the second or maybe third time i read this story and found it more fascinating and cute everytime, i reallly love the plot, the OC's and how is it written.
Umi is my favorite and i'm glad she's paired up with Eagle and not Ascot or.. Clef, they just doesn't seem to suit her,especially Clef; i believe he is more like and mentor or teacher-student kida of love.
Any ways i do hope you update in less than another 3 years and we have a happy ending (of course) and i support more UE fics! they are adorable thogheter, so... to make this short. PLS UPDATE again
it is an Awesome story, my favorite of MKR along with "only the beggining" if you havent read it, u should it also interesting and amazing!
keep it up!
Anya chapter 22 . 12/6/2014
Hi. I remember about a year ago, Christmas came early for me when I saw your update. I'm just wondering how you've been this past year. I'm sure you're busy with real life, so I wouldn't beg you to update. I just want you to know that when it comes (the update), I will still be here patiently waiting. I will forever be loyal to this fic. Doesn't matter how many times I read it, I fall in love all over again each time. Thank you for your effort and hard work.
mello chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Love someone idea that maybe you suddenly have an inspiration to write another eagle umi one shot! Yeah love to read them cuddling n kissing in new story that would be nice hihihi
Also.. I will wait this story finish no matter how long it takes. I hope you, like me, is forever eagle/umi fan!
Anya chapter 22 . 4/16/2014
Hi! I have re-read your entirr story at least thricr since your last update. I love it thaaaaat much. Just dropping by to say that you are being missed dearly. I know you're busy with real life and I cannot ask you for a speedy update. Take your time, because I will, without any shadow of doubt, be waiting for the next chapter patiently. Thank you so much for your generous contribution to the EaglexUmi ship. Just wanna let you know that you're making an impact on someone else's life hehe. God be with you always!
Anya chapter 22 . 3/10/2014
I have been silently reading and re-reading this fic for years now, and not once did my love for it ever ceased. I love every single chapter of this, and it made UmixEagle my MKR OTP which is very heartbreaking because there are very very few fics about them, and even less conplete ones. This is why I am hoping you will never ever abandon this fic, because it is like the holy book of all the UmixEagle shippers (no self-confessed shipper shall be officially granted the name "shipper" unless they have read this fic). It is so beautiful and powerful and a work of art. It doesn't matter how long it takes. I promise I will wait. (And hopefully, when you finish it you will write more UmixEagle huhuhu) Thank you very much for your hard work, for putting so much effort and time into writing this wonderful piece for our enjoyment. God bless you!
readingchick45 chapter 22 . 2/14/2014
Ahhhh! I love it please keep up with it.
Guest chapter 22 . 2/9/2014
love it please update soon
Dragon Vision chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
You updated! I love you! Will you ever write, even just a one-shot, where everyone is happy with all the couples cuddling? We need more Umi/Eagle around here! Or even one in the point of view of some random soldier where they notice Umi and Eagle's closeness. Thank you for continuing this. 3
Gustav chapter 22 . 1/16/2014
You don't know how thankful and happy I am that you are continuing to update this fic with incredible skill and development. Please keep up the amazing work and know that you are incredibly awesome!
DGtnsl chapter 22 . 12/20/2013
oh my gosh. Elantra was being manipulated too?! Gosh, now I feel sorry for the bad guys (that's the point isn't it?). Oh I hope Eagle can use that feather (haha, Eagle, feather, heehee. sorry, don't mind me) to save Umi's life. And Eagle took Hikaru and Fuu with him so I'm sure everything will turn out well. Between the three of them (and Camry) they have enough will to revive a half-dead Umi, I think.

Can't wait for the conclusion of Ice and Snow! I love this fic so much.
Happy Holidays!
mello chapter 22 . 12/20/2013
Oh so lovin it! As great as previous chapters. I like the idea about this "feather" thing. Makes it as if its a part of tsubasa reservoir chronicle, and im soooo wanting this to be mkr3! I wish clamp would read fanfiction too someday and found this fic and then they will think about making umi and eagle as a pairing T.T
LOBA1312 chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
loong time indeed! well nice chapter as always. im kinda lost after a while but i hope u finnish to update the last chapters! merry christmas and happy new year!
DGtnsl chapter 15 . 12/17/2013
Awesome! I was wondering when Geo and Zaz would show up. I'd figured that they left for Cephiro as soon as they heard Eagle was awake (the first time). I'm glad that He and Umi have shared their feelings with each other; telepathy sure comes in handy sometimes, doesn't it.
I'm gonna guess by the preview that the Cephiro group finally learns that Solara is actually a double agent. I'm sure Eagle will be the most likely to belief it, since she did help him when he was captured.
EVision chapter 22 . 12/16/2013
Oh thank you! Yay! An update! I didnt read it carefully yet since im still in office but will surely reread it again at home! The loveliest couple ever!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/16/2013
OH no! Eagle's going to be used as a puppet!? Poor Umi, I think she realizes she likes/loves him. Hopefully the group can figure out a way to remove the parasite for Eagle. Maybe Camry knows?
Gosh I'm starting to like Solara. I hope she doesn't get caught. not only would that be bad for her, but Camry has lost so much already. I dread to think what her death (is she already dead and that's why their all so cold?) would do to him.