Reviews for Ice and Snow
riverajennifer chapter 1 . 9/16
This is so far my favorite fanfic story..
littlemsstrawberry chapter 24 . 5/9
Love it! Can't wait for the last chapter! I reread this story again and love every single chapter
James Birdsong chapter 24 . 5/6
Cool two chapters of course.
Anya chapter 24 . 5/1
NOT ONCE DID I EVER LOSE FAITH THAT YOU WILL CONTINUE THIS MASTERPIECE! With each chapter I just keep falling more and more in live with the story and with Umi and Eagle. I really really hope you can make this story longer, but yeah even great things come to an end. Thank you very very much for all the effort you have put to this work of art throughout the years! I am looking forward to the last chapter and I am sure that I will still be rereading this long after you have finished it. That's how beautiful it is. Thank you!
Akira Nishikawa chapter 24 . 4/28
Imagine my surprise when i found this update on my mail! more so when i read about your father (HUGS) Thanks for don't forgetting this story and don't giving up.

Looking forward for your next update no matter the time it takes to arrive. Do take care.

Sincerely
Aki
Mello chapter 23 . 11/15/2016
Still love it! And absolutely still love this pairing with the same passion! Thought you'd never update c23.. OMG just 1 chapter more to go, you can do it, girl! No matter how many years it takes
eizme chapter 2 . 10/25/2016
I found the story really catchy, the feels though... The only thing i don't like with the story is that Presea is always with Clef which makes me feel bitter..
Wulfilde chapter 23 . 6/23/2016
Please, it's just one more chapter... I've read this story many times, though, I didn't like the idea of Umi-Eagle until I read your fics. You have done a fantastic job, thanks for this gorgeous Eagle and his Umi... so be a gentle soul and let them be together!
Anya chapter 23 . 3/18/2016
Happy 10th year anniversary to this fic! I love it just as much, if not more, everytime I re-read it. I hope you're doing fine! Take care!
L'archangel chapter 23 . 10/18/2015
Nice! The update is really worth the wait! :)

Looking forward to the following chapters! _
Anya chapter 23 . 10/7/2015
OH MY GOSH please please please update soon! No matter how many times I re-read your story, I find myself completely in love with it! And this development is so so so beautiful I just wanna cry! Thank you so much for spending your time and energy to write this for us. I love it, I really really really do!
Eternal chapter 23 . 10/7/2015
I can't believe you updated! What a pleasant surprise! Thank you so much for continuing this brilliant story!
YuiLee chapter 4 . 9/20/2015
I love that little moments between Eagle and Umi.
I'm curious as to what's wrong with Umi; but, of course I'd look up for the answer on the succeeding chapters. Another great chapters!
YuiLee chapter 2 . 9/20/2015
This is the first time I'm reading an Eagle x Umi pairing. I was done reading the first two chapters and I must say I'm impressed and interested with your story. I'm not a native English speaker but I just want to point out some spelling errors that confused me, such as 'breath', I think you meant and should have used 'breathe'; and also 'quite', I think you meant quiet.
They were just a few errors, overall, you did an amazing job!
Akira Nishikawa chapter 23 . 9/18/2015
it was such a big surprise, opening my mail and finding this, a big smile was planted on my face XD and I felt soooo happy. And the chappie was worth the wait.

Thanks for this long waited update, I enjoyed every minute of my reading.

I just feel a
It yoke bit sad Eagle is not gonna be able to return home but for Umi everything is worth it, right? And as for the girls, I hope they can stay in Cephiro despite not having their swords.

Looking forward for more!