Reviews for Ice and Snow
Wulfilde chapter 23 . 6/23
Please, it's just one more chapter... I've read this story many times, though, I didn't like the idea of Umi-Eagle until I read your fics. You have done a fantastic job, thanks for this gorgeous Eagle and his Umi... so be a gentle soul and let them be together!
Anya chapter 23 . 3/18
Happy 10th year anniversary to this fic! I love it just as much, if not more, everytime I re-read it. I hope you're doing fine! Take care!
L'archangel chapter 23 . 10/18/2015
Nice! The update is really worth the wait! :)

Looking forward to the following chapters! _
Anya chapter 23 . 10/7/2015
OH MY GOSH please please please update soon! No matter how many times I re-read your story, I find myself completely in love with it! And this development is so so so beautiful I just wanna cry! Thank you so much for spending your time and energy to write this for us. I love it, I really really really do!
Eternal chapter 23 . 10/7/2015
I can't believe you updated! What a pleasant surprise! Thank you so much for continuing this brilliant story!
YuiLee chapter 4 . 9/20/2015
I love that little moments between Eagle and Umi.
I'm curious as to what's wrong with Umi; but, of course I'd look up for the answer on the succeeding chapters. Another great chapters!
YuiLee chapter 2 . 9/20/2015
This is the first time I'm reading an Eagle x Umi pairing. I was done reading the first two chapters and I must say I'm impressed and interested with your story. I'm not a native English speaker but I just want to point out some spelling errors that confused me, such as 'breath', I think you meant and should have used 'breathe'; and also 'quite', I think you meant quiet.
They were just a few errors, overall, you did an amazing job!
Akira Nishikawa chapter 23 . 9/18/2015
it was such a big surprise, opening my mail and finding this, a big smile was planted on my face XD and I felt soooo happy. And the chappie was worth the wait.

Thanks for this long waited update, I enjoyed every minute of my reading.

I just feel a
It yoke bit sad Eagle is not gonna be able to return home but for Umi everything is worth it, right? And as for the girls, I hope they can stay in Cephiro despite not having their swords.

Looking forward for more!
LOBA1312 chapter 22 . 12/21/2014
And a year later...merry christmas and happy new year! i say this is the second or maybe third time i read this story and found it more fascinating and cute everytime, i reallly love the plot, the OC's and how is it written.
Umi is my favorite and i'm glad she's paired up with Eagle and not Ascot or.. Clef, they just doesn't seem to suit her,especially Clef; i believe he is more like and mentor or teacher-student kida of love.
Any ways i do hope you update in less than another 3 years and we have a happy ending (of course) and i support more UE fics! they are adorable thogheter, so... to make this short. PLS UPDATE again
it is an Awesome story, my favorite of MKR along with "only the beggining" if you havent read it, u should it also interesting and amazing!
keep it up!
Anya chapter 22 . 12/6/2014
Hi. I remember about a year ago, Christmas came early for me when I saw your update. I'm just wondering how you've been this past year. I'm sure you're busy with real life, so I wouldn't beg you to update. I just want you to know that when it comes (the update), I will still be here patiently waiting. I will forever be loyal to this fic. Doesn't matter how many times I read it, I fall in love all over again each time. Thank you for your effort and hard work.
mello chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Love someone idea that maybe you suddenly have an inspiration to write another eagle umi one shot! Yeah love to read them cuddling n kissing in new story that would be nice hihihi
Also.. I will wait this story finish no matter how long it takes. I hope you, like me, is forever eagle/umi fan!
Anya chapter 22 . 4/16/2014
Hi! I have re-read your entirr story at least thricr since your last update. I love it thaaaaat much. Just dropping by to say that you are being missed dearly. I know you're busy with real life and I cannot ask you for a speedy update. Take your time, because I will, without any shadow of doubt, be waiting for the next chapter patiently. Thank you so much for your generous contribution to the EaglexUmi ship. Just wanna let you know that you're making an impact on someone else's life hehe. God be with you always!
Anya chapter 22 . 3/10/2014
I have been silently reading and re-reading this fic for years now, and not once did my love for it ever ceased. I love every single chapter of this, and it made UmixEagle my MKR OTP which is very heartbreaking because there are very very few fics about them, and even less conplete ones. This is why I am hoping you will never ever abandon this fic, because it is like the holy book of all the UmixEagle shippers (no self-confessed shipper shall be officially granted the name "shipper" unless they have read this fic). It is so beautiful and powerful and a work of art. It doesn't matter how long it takes. I promise I will wait. (And hopefully, when you finish it you will write more UmixEagle huhuhu) Thank you very much for your hard work, for putting so much effort and time into writing this wonderful piece for our enjoyment. God bless you!
readingchick45 chapter 22 . 2/14/2014
Ahhhh! I love it please keep up with it.
Guest chapter 22 . 2/9/2014
love it please update soon