Reviews for Manners
Guest chapter 2 . 10/19/2015
Love it...
Certh chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
Oh, the 'pretending to give someone the cold shoulder' tactic always works! I'd simply love to see what kind of concessions Morwen would make as Caranhir's wife.

And imagining Caranhir taking Morwen to meet the parents? Hilarious!

EC
Certh chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Caranhir is quite persistent, isn't he? Arrogant as he sounds, I have an inkling there's more to him - that's usually the case with people. And Morwen, delightfully prissy though she is, must definitely be concealing some more carefree self she doesn't even realise she has.
Glory Bee chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Wow this was great Deandra! I love how you introduced Morwen's suitor and am looking forward to how their romance continues, it seems he has his work cut out for him but I also think the lady doth protest too much. :)
Rumrum chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
Ooo - love it! I think this has rapidly become one of my fave pairings; I think I'd rather like my own Caranhir... *sighs VERY dreamily*... And if you haven't already done it, I think you should do a one-shot or whatever based around Morwen meeting his family because it would be side-splittingly hilarious :D Hmmm, are there any other stories featuring Caranhir? Oh DEAR, will I have to go and look through your stories myself? What a SHAME! ;) x
Medea Smyke chapter 2 . 8/18/2008
LOL! The author's note at the bottom does indeed sound quite humorous. What's even funnier is that I bet Morwen is really that surprised, so at least his parents would have company. ;)

I loved this story.
Medea Smyke chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
I like that cheeky man despite myself. Part of me is like "how dare he be so forward" and the other part really likes it. LOL!

“A day such as this is not meant to be spent alone, my lady! It is meant for lovers!” “If I see any, I will mention it to them,” LMAO! Good lord. He says this to the shy one. It's a good thing she's overcome that a bit or else she probably would have exfixiated.

I'm looking forward to seeing how this audacious young man gets what he wants.
Anyone But That chapter 2 . 12/27/2007
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Your end notes cracked me up. I don't know if you've written a oneshot about that happening, but it could be interesting if you haven't! This story reminds me of Lily and James Potter from HarryPotterLand. She hates him because he's arrogant, she's a stickler for following the rules, and then (in most stories) he "gives up" and she realizes she loves him and then they fall in love and live (mostly) happily ever after. At least until they're 21. :) It might relate to Pride and Prejudice as well. Sorry for the long review.
MBDTA chapter 2 . 6/4/2006
Funny author's note! Very amusing, indeed! That story took a definite turn! I liked it, though! I love this clean romance! It's really hard to find it, but you have it! Bravo!

The Editor of MBDTA

P.S. Somehow, I like Caranhir . . . Somehow . . .
mauraudersminuspeterarehot chapter 2 . 6/3/2006
oh i love it,

write more!
kateydidnt chapter 2 . 3/25/2006
"I got to thinking about this the other night – can you just imagine Caranhir taking Morwen home to meet his family? "

I *do* hope you write that story! It would be very interesting!
Tracey chapter 2 . 3/21/2006
Ah ha! I remember that little snipet! Wow, that was so long ago...and you finally get to use it! Hurrah! It works so well, especially to give away a few of Morwen's confused thoughts.

Your second author's note is so funny. I imagine they'd like the match as far as Morwen's personality goes (after they get over her connections), much as Eomer's family likes Caranhir for his friendly demeanor and his rather rough and tumble soldiery status. So, his family might end up loving the idea of a prim and proper lady in a position to tame their son/brother, though I doubt she'll be so successful! He he...
LothirielofRohan chapter 2 . 3/20/2006
You see? This is why I can't write fan fiction anymore! You've created this whole world around Eomer, Lothiriel, and their kids, and now I feel like I'm intruding (or worse, copying) if I try to write something of my own. :-P
LOCISVU chapter 2 . 3/20/2006