Reviews for A Walking Shadow
NYCUtopia chapter 62 . 8/9
Admirable mastery of "the right darkness"! Kudos.
So we're supposed to all hail Snape for whipping Draco? Lovely.
mshccs chapter 62 . 7/21
Great story! Hope you continue writing SSHG fics! :)
thechit chapter 2 . 6/27
Did they have an affair? He's treating her like an ex lover or something.
Draca chapter 62 . 6/24
I know it has been a long time, and oerhaps you don't even want to be bothered by my review, but I had to say how much I loved your story. Your writing style is gorgeous, it makes everything so much more intense... I love the storyline too, of course, but anything wiuld be briliant in that writing style. Just thought you should know...
Cause-and-Author chapter 62 . 5/18
Brilliant, beautiful, poignant and perfect. I could just go on an on and ON, but honestly, that'd get boring very quickly.

Instead, let me say that reading this delightful story occupied an entirely pleasant 24 hours, and I'm both satisfied at what I've read and saddened that it's over. You've achieved something magnificent here, and I can only say "thank you for sharing this."

Cheers, and a final round of thanks and compliments.
elena chapter 62 . 5/2
I am an emotional wreck. I've read AWS before but had forgotten the title, found it again and as soon as I started reading it I knew. I knew that this was that fic that I had read and loved before. Honestly, each character is so wonderfully developed and even though noone dies it still seems realistic. I can't praise it enough. I love that from the beginning Hermione is his equal she doesn't constantly live in fear of him nor is she constantly unafraid it's a beautiful give and take.
And Tayet! Such a gorgeous dumpling. I love that Harry's immaturity is discusses and developed and that Ron is not left to one side but he's loved too.

It's just an absolutely fabulous piece. Minerva 3 and that moment she gouges the table dear lord the emotion.

Just an absolutely fabulous work, emotionally intricate and stunning.
The moral of this story is that Severus runs around betraying people he supposedly cares about or who have been entrusted to his "care" and keeps getting away with it. I see.
Too much unnecessary transcendental reflection and deflection, not to mention the overabundance of navel gazing.
I'm still stuck on Severus whipping Draco for not being a killer.
Scarlet Azalea chapter 62 . 3/24
This is the third time I am reading this and as ever, I am stunned by the way you wield the language. Unusual, interesting, and skilled. You have a beautiful, deft hand and a most interesting mind. Thank you.
hayam chapter 3 . 2/20
Oh I love it! :-))
hayam chapter 1 . 2/20
I normally do reviews after having read the full story, but this beginning deserves a loud: WOW! Severus at his best and I can see and hear him - great!
Brilliant! :-)
muumi2three chapter 11 . 2/9
Horcruxes *should* demand a life for their destruction - it makes such logical (and magical) sense. Too bad JKR didn't pick up on the hints to that effect which she herself dropped in CoS and HBP. The blend of arithmancy with symbolic magic and mythology is also brilliant. I'm approaching speechlessness in my admiration.
1,236 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »