Reviews for A Walking Shadow
AphroditesChild54 chapter 62 . 1/31
Loved this story, it was complicated, sensual, and dramatic. The love scenes were more spiritual than physical, but none less compelling. One of the best SS/HG stories I've read, and that's a ton.
Aphroditeschild chapter 62 . 1/30
This is undoubtedly one of the best SS/HG ficus I've ever read, and I've read a ton. Spectacular story.
Nachtwens chapter 14 . 1/23
This story seems to be in a constant state of vagueness, like some sort of dream you can't quite put your finger on. I will continue reading for now, it is intruiging, but if i'm honest, i like clarity ... Hopefully some will appear in this story soon
Nachtwens chapter 6 . 1/22
Still complicated, but i'm starting to understand now. I like it
Nachtwens chapter 4 . 1/22
Not sure i conpletely understand what's going on in this chapter, but it sounds nice.. I think?
I like your writing btw. I hope you still read reviews
irezei chapter 62 . 1/3
Breathtaking. And you were spot on for the new Dumbledore quotes, and that's a feat!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/23/2015
Goosebumps! This is just so excellent!
Drummer chapter 5 . 11/16/2015
I am so confused but it's awesome at the same time
Jetsun1119 chapter 62 . 11/8/2015
That was absolutely breathtaking! Thank you so much for writing this wonderful story- it was touching and beautiful.
MyLovelyHorse chapter 62 . 10/28/2015
SQUEEP!

What a ride! A weird combination of disturbing and delightful!

From the savagely delicate affair between Severus and Hermione, to the hilarious interplay between Mrs. Black and Phineas Nigellus, you use few words where lesser writers might use hundreds, even thousands. The chaos of the story is beautifully expressed in the perfectly fragmented sentences, the order in the strong foundation of fascinating storytelling and brilliantly motivated characters.

Some of the things I loved best:
The love between Severus and Hermione; not at all graphic, but experienced almost in real-time, so very lovely.

And oh god, Snape's braid? I love it.

And the buttons, sigh, all the buttons.

I loved that the indignity of having to suffer through situations that propriety says would call for a silencing charm is probably what woke Mrs. Black up to the fact that interesting and awesome things were happening in her house. (Those portraits are all such voyeurs, I'm sure she secretly loved it.)

Quite possibly my favorite part of all was Dumbledore's memory of finding Minerva by the frozen lake after her family had been killed. Evocatively beautiful.

So very well done. Thank you.
oa chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
this was one of the first fanfics i've ever read, and it remains a favorite. thank you!
NYCUtopia chapter 62 . 8/9/2015
Admirable mastery of "the right darkness"! Kudos.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/30/2015
So we're supposed to all hail Snape for whipping Draco? Lovely.
mshccs chapter 62 . 7/21/2015
Great story! Hope you continue writing SSHG fics! :)
thechit chapter 2 . 6/27/2015
Did they have an affair? He's treating her like an ex lover or something.
1,247 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »