Reviews for A Walking Shadow
Really enjoyed this fanfic. Very Much. Thank you.
The symbolism of the words is enticing, awing and luring readers into, under the spell.
DontCountMeOut chapter 62 . 12/31/2013
-squeal!- AH! Oh my god! This, this had me on the edge of my seat the whole time! This was fantastic. Absolutely positively wonderful! Any awards and nominations for this story speak the truth, this was the best SSHG I have ever read. Period. Congratulations on a well written and delightfully charming story. And thanks as well, because, again, the best I've ever read for these two. I don't think I can be unbiased with other stories now. Don't get me wrong there are some really good ones out there, but this is just, no words right just, just no words. I loved Tayet. And the twists. And the- just everything!

Great Job,

:D
marisamarinee chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Ahh! I'm hooked!
pewterlocket chapter 4 . 10/31/2013
Enjoying the story so far, on chapter 4. Congrats on your nomination.

One thing annoying me is the constant POV changes.

Otherwise the pacing is great - it doesn't dawdle and is moving along, keeping my interest.
hpfanficfanpollmod chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Dear Ariadne AWS,

I am writing to inform you that you've been nominated for the following category for the Fall-Winter 2013 Round of The HP Fanfic Fan Poll Awards (hpfanficfanpoll . livejournal . com):

SHIP: SNAPE X HERMIONE
CATEGORY: BEST LEGACY STORY for "A Walking Shadow"

You need not take any other action at this time, unless you would like to reject the nomination. In that case, please contact us and we'll remove the nomination and contact the person who nominated you to let them know your decision.

We have an "I've been nominated" banner on our website for you to post on your blogs/Tumblr/Twitter/Facebook pages right now, if you wish. The banner can be found here: hpfanficfanpoll . livejournal 20115 . html.

The nominations period ends on October 28, 2013.

The voting period will commence on November 1, 2013 and close on December 31, 2013 (that gives two full months to read and consider the nominated fics).

Our awards ceremony is open to the public to vote, and we encourage you to ask your friends/family to participate. We will tally up all votes and announce winners on or before January 10, 2014. Please check back then to see if your stories placed, or add us as a FRIEND on Livejournal so you can get emails when that list is broadcast on our blog. Banners for your nominations/placements will be available at that time, too.

Congratulations on your nomination!

Sincerely,

Melissa, The HP Fanfic Fan Poll Awards Moderator
HelpmeHermione chapter 45 . 8/22/2013
Ok, I love this story and so far it's been smooth sailing. However I am gonna complain because in this chapter with the scene between Finny and Harry you did the unforgivable! In almost every turn of speaking to one another they call them their name. I have never met a person who says my name constantly when speaking to me, nor do I speak like that. Usually a person's name comes up once in a greeting, and maybe when someone is being emphatic, sarcastic, or droll they may say the persons name again. ie. "Sure Harry, whatever you say." So it was like Ginny, Harry, Ginny, Harry! There are other clever ways to let everyone know who is speaking. And in many of the scene you were quite good at. So I thought I'd poimt it out as it was a distraction and a pet peeve. Anyways, keep on writing! I love the way you write your passionate scenes, it's like poetry, yet better cause I'm not really even into poetry. I get it though, it's quite discriptive.
semicharmed chapter 62 . 6/25/2013
Brilliant.
Fraulein Takoor chapter 8 . 6/23/2013
Page 394, it reminds me oh Harry Potter 3 when Severus replaced Lupin :-)
squeaky521 chapter 62 . 4/5/2013
Wow. Mesmerizing, confusing, but yes, mesmerizing all the same.
pathgirl chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
Hmmm... Loved the previous chapter but the dialogue did not flow very naturally in this chapter.
1,200 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »