Reviews for A Walking Shadow
runawayplanet chapter 62 . 10/19
Wow this was beautiful. Such a rich story. This is now one of my favorite HG/SS fanfictions of all time!
CrazySlytherin251 chapter 62 . 8/11
FeelingsInVitae chapter 62 . 7/13
Amazing is the least I can say for this story. It has both a beautiful plot and wonderful writing to compliment it. I loved reading this for many reasons but most of all because I felt close-extremely close-to all the characters. For an author to be able to create that is a quality they must have in able for their tales to have the most meaning. This is a quality I'm positive you have.
Fluffbrain chapter 10 . 6/26
Aah, if only I could call my crush an idiot and he would respond as such...
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 1 . 6/24
Yes, probably should have thought that one through more. Oops. Very well written, thank you :)
httpswww.fanf chapter 62 . 4/18
bello molto bello
SaiyaCat chapter 3 . 4/4
So Awsome!
green-jedi chapter 62 . 3/5
Thank you for the great tale! I loved the train of thought perspectives and the wonderful mystery that you unravelled for us at the end. So rare to have such a satisfying conclusion to a story. This was really wonderful, it kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time! Thanks for taking the time to write it!
Phyllidia chapter 1 . 2/26
Oh my. I don't think he likes surprises.
AphroditesChild54 chapter 62 . 1/31
Loved this story, it was complicated, sensual, and dramatic. The love scenes were more spiritual than physical, but none less compelling. One of the best SS/HG stories I've read, and that's a ton.
Aphroditeschild chapter 62 . 1/30
This is undoubtedly one of the best SS/HG ficus I've ever read, and I've read a ton. Spectacular story.
Nachtwens chapter 14 . 1/23
This story seems to be in a constant state of vagueness, like some sort of dream you can't quite put your finger on. I will continue reading for now, it is intruiging, but if i'm honest, i like clarity ... Hopefully some will appear in this story soon
Nachtwens chapter 6 . 1/22
Still complicated, but i'm starting to understand now. I like it
Nachtwens chapter 4 . 1/22
Not sure i conpletely understand what's going on in this chapter, but it sounds nice.. I think?
I like your writing btw. I hope you still read reviews
1,257 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »