Reviews for A Walking Shadow
Amazing reading;-D)
YellowAsphodel chapter 16 . 7/14
I absolutely love this story! I'm rereading it at the moment and am struck again by the fact that I rarely loved Hermione and Minerva interactions in fanfiction more than in this chapter/ story. Shady sources, indeed... :-).
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 3 . 6/12
One thing I'm curious about is he's being so tender with her right off the bat. I guess things will be explained later. Good chapter, thank you :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 2 . 6/12
I realized I started this story but never finished, woops. Oh, I like the pic you have for the story, with the pink and yellow rose. Grew up with those. I looked it up and name of the rose is 'Dream Come True'. Lets see if that name holds well to the story :) Good chapter, the plot unfolds! Thank you :)
thepurplewombat chapter 62 . 5/22
You know, I don't like reading stories where I don't know what's going on. In general, I mean.

When I started reading this fic, I got to page 10 on my Kindle and put it down. "Self," I said, "you're not clever enough to read this. Find something else. Read something that makes sense."

An hour later, I was cooking dinner one-handed. I still didn't know what was going on. Don't worry, I'm only slightly scorched.

Five hours later I was curled up in the corner of my smoking couch. I was on my fifth cup of coffee. I'm not sure how many cigarettes I'd had, but my tongue says 'a lot'. I still didn't know what was going on.

Five hours after that I put the Kindle down. The sun was coming up. I had to be at work in two hours. I had finished the story. I'm still not entirely sure what was going on.

But you know, some things, you don't have to understand. Some things you can just enjoy without understanding. This story is one of those things.

Your style is beautiful. Confusing, yes. sometimes strange. But beautiful.
The Halfblood Hufflepuff chapter 62 . 5/2
"And now these three remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love."
Beautifully done.
TheEdgeOfTheDeepGreenSea chapter 62 . 3/8
One of the best fics ever. Really! I do wish there were more!
riskeybusiness chapter 62 . 2/20
Started off and I was addicted, no idea what was actually going on but I was hooked. Love your writing style, and amazing storyline. Thanks for sharing with us!
nedjheret chapter 20 . 2/14
Interesting note. Anubis (Yinepu) has a reputation for being a bit of a bawd. Definitely a randy sort really. (It's part of my faith. And Djehuty would be an apt avatar for Hermione.)
Capt.DorkyBadass chapter 62 . 2/10
well done! brava!
scarletblackdies chapter 1 . 1/6
Wow another good story about my fave ship yay!
runawayplanet chapter 62 . 10/19/2016
Wow this was beautiful. Such a rich story. This is now one of my favorite HG/SS fanfictions of all time!
CrazySlytherin chapter 62 . 8/11/2016
wonderful
FeelingsInVitae chapter 62 . 7/13/2016
Amazing is the least I can say for this story. It has both a beautiful plot and wonderful writing to compliment it. I loved reading this for many reasons but most of all because I felt close-extremely close-to all the characters. For an author to be able to create that is a quality they must have in able for their tales to have the most meaning. This is a quality I'm positive you have.
Fluffbrain chapter 10 . 6/26/2016
Aah, if only I could call my crush an idiot and he would respond as such...
1,268 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »